Author Topic: Cancun!!!  (Read 167 times)

OpTiCaL

• Cool As Ice Cube
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The DoN MeGa
Cancun!!!
« on: February 26, 2005, 11:07:13 AM »
I know it may be boring for some of you guys as its like the local resort ....

..but im so excited!!!!!!!

hehe may 31st watch out ...imaa comming (literaally now lol)

wooooooooooooooooo

OpTiCaL

• Cool As Ice Cube
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The DoN MeGa
Re: Cancun!!!
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2005, 11:13:00 AM »
Any tips on places...things to do / eat / see / drink / bars / clubs etc etc ill welcome them  8)

goddam went to town with a m8 today and bought a bargain deal of a holiday...all inclusive 4*+

hehe

i know i want to see the cenotes and go snorkeling and cave diving...and to chichen itza...swimmin with dolphins n some watersports...
...and of course plenty of drinking n cuisine in there too lol
« Last Edit: February 26, 2005, 11:16:02 AM by OpTiCaL »

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2005, 11:29:12 AM »
i wana go to europe but im poor,

mauzip

« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2005, 11:34:27 AM »
i wana go to europe but im poor,

In Amsterdam there's a cheap ass hotel with 12 rooms and a moron as manager.

white Boy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2005, 11:36:17 AM »
^ the fight is still a shit load, and the expenses there like weed, food, party, weed,alcohol, weed,weed

Throwback

« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2005, 11:42:33 AM »
wel. thats not much though.

Don Seer

« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2005, 11:44:12 AM »
cross atlantic flights are the killer.. i've been looking into renting large villas (with pools) in southern spain for me and a lot of my friends... a pretty cheap way to do things... villas in the carribean are even cheaper.. but the flights are a lot lot more expensive.. if you're on the eastern seaboard look into it

ecrazy

« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2005, 12:11:20 PM »
I might go to cancun with a group of about 80 people from school, i dunno, but some of my other homies want to go on a cruise, one of my homies mom's is a travel agent and she said she can reserve us tickets even on short term notice, so we're prob. gonna decide a week before spring break, damn...its coming soon too, end of april...geez, does time fly.

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2005, 01:36:08 PM »
^ the fight is still a shit load, and the expenses there like weed, food, party, weed,alcohol, weed,weed

My friends brother has gone backpacking through europe 4 times and he said its relatively cheap like 500 cash and then your credit card.  Basically you can take a cheap ass flight to NYC and take a cheap ass flight to Lonodn from there, you jus gotta be able to make the 6 layovers or something and you will be there pretty cheap Im planning on goin this winter most likely.  The thing is to shop around!

-KIDRENEGADE-

white Boy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2005, 01:59:22 PM »
^ 6 layovers?

platinumk777

« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2005, 05:13:03 PM »
had the time of my life in Cancun last spring break

here's which clubs you should go to, on which days:

saturday: coco bongo or the city (coco's is happenin, but the city is making a big name for itself, especially for its saturday nights)
sunday: senor frog's (a blast on sundays, no doubt)
monday: daddy-o's (75% it's the club to be at on mondays)
tuesday: fat tuesday (well, the name says it)
wednesday: coco bongo (def. one of the hot spots on wednesdays)
thursday: foam party @ Oasis hotel (extremely fun, if you don't mind getting soaked in suds)
friday: La Boom (known for its friday nights)

Couldn't tell you about sightseeing, never interested me. However, I did some snorkeling, and that shit is definitely fun. I suggest that.

Always take a bus, fuck a taxi. A bus costs 6 pesos (60 cents US)

Always get drunk at the hotel bar, and then go to the clubs. Even though there are "all-you-can-drink" passes at clubs (around 25-30 bucks US), you still gotta tip the bartenders about $10 every hour, or they don't serve you, no joke. just pay the regular $10 entrance, and get loaded at the hotel bar. $5 worth of tipping at the hotel bar, and you will be treated like royalty

Try to go on a booze cruise, I regret not doing so, heard it was the fuckin bomb. Trust me, you'll hear more of it once you're there

And for fuck's sake, enjoy yourself. It'll be the best time of your life

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #11 on: February 26, 2005, 05:33:21 PM »
Any tips on places...things to do / eat / see / drink / bars / clubs etc etc ill welcome them  8)

goddam went to town with a m8 today and bought a bargain deal of a holiday...all inclusive 4*+

hehe

i know i want to see the cenotes and go snorkeling and cave diving...and to chichen itza...swimmin with dolphins n some watersports...
...and of course plenty of drinking n cuisine in there too lol
ya dont eat anything but the hotel food  drinkin is at papas and beer

hope u have fun

JungleG

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #12 on: February 26, 2005, 07:53:09 PM »

ya dont eat anything but the hotel food 

i second that. you have to be careful with where you eat last time we were there 3 of my homies got freakin food poisioning and the rest of the trip was shit for them. later its a blast tho.

OpTiCaL

• Cool As Ice Cube
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The DoN MeGa
« Reply #13 on: February 27, 2005, 02:03:26 AM »
had the time of my life in Cancun last spring break

here's which clubs you should go to, on which days:

saturday: coco bongo or the city (coco's is happenin, but the city is making a big name for itself, especially for its saturday nights)
sunday: senor frog's (a blast on sundays, no doubt)
monday: daddy-o's (75% it's the club to be at on mondays)
tuesday: fat tuesday (well, the name says it)
wednesday: coco bongo (def. one of the hot spots on wednesdays)
thursday: foam party @ Oasis hotel (extremely fun, if you don't mind getting soaked in suds)
friday: La Boom (known for its friday nights)

Couldn't tell you about sightseeing, never interested me. However, I did some snorkeling, and that shit is definitely fun. I suggest that.

Always take a bus, fuck a taxi. A bus costs 6 pesos (60 cents US)

Always get drunk at the hotel bar, and then go to the clubs. Even though there are "all-you-can-drink" passes at clubs (around 25-30 bucks US), you still gotta tip the bartenders about $10 every hour, or they don't serve you, no joke. just pay the regular $10 entrance, and get loaded at the hotel bar. $5 worth of tipping at the hotel bar, and you will be treated like royalty

Try to go on a booze cruise, I regret not doing so, heard it was the fuckin bomb. Trust me, you'll hear more of it once you're there

And for fuck's sake, enjoy yourself. It'll be the best time of your life

Props bro ! Thanks thats great....know i want to go to coco bongo seen a "bar tour" The Glazz, Sr. Frog's, Come'n eat and Coco Bongo where mass drinking ais encouraged and travel is sorted between bars and to the hotel...theres a jungle tour where u drive a speedboat across the Nichupte lagoon on a guided tour. Explore the wonders of the Cancun jungle until you reach the living coral reefs then snorkeling...theres a Dolphin Swim "La Isla"..and some night pirate ship cruize thing that also looks great...

im so excited its unbelievable lol  8)

any other help / comments greatly appreciated

OpTiCaL

• Cool As Ice Cube
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The DoN MeGa
« Reply #14 on: February 27, 2005, 02:04:17 AM »
The oasis hotel u mention.. that the one on the strip at the "bottom" end ?