Author Topic: The story that goes along with this video sicken me...  (Read 463 times)

-Euthanasia-

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: The story that goes along with this video sicken me...
« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2005, 08:46:33 AM »
dude didint even know how to punch and he clocked him when the guy wasnt looking. bez coulda served this fool

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: February 27, 2005, 11:39:30 AM »
whatever....guy deserves punishment for real

Larrabee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: February 27, 2005, 12:07:30 PM »
Man...it's not even like the dude that got punched put his hands on the fat bitch, whatever with it, that big motherfucker had no right attacking him. If that happened to someone that I knew and I was standing right there...shit, I'd try to do something but what...he's fucking huge...

Sikotic™

« Reply #18 on: February 27, 2005, 12:27:43 PM »
Man...it's not even like the dude that got punched put his hands on the fat bitch, whatever with it, that big motherfucker had no right attacking him. If that happened to someone that I knew and I was standing right there...shit, I'd try to do something but what...he's fucking huge...

Its a pizzeria. You find one of these:

Carve him up real nice.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Matrix Heart

« Reply #19 on: February 27, 2005, 12:55:45 PM »
You guys act like that black dude had nothing else to do but beat up white people (he had no choice).

He had every right to beat that idiot down  ;)

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: .
« Reply #20 on: February 27, 2005, 01:07:01 PM »

Matrix Heart

« Reply #21 on: February 27, 2005, 01:11:21 PM »
(he had no choice).

please explain ::)

already did above  ::) give me another -karma haha

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: February 27, 2005, 03:28:21 PM »
(he had no choice).

i rarely touch that button. you gave a racially profiling explanation as to why you consider it a great and fair thing for the black guy to beat the white, which is still not the same as stating he had no other choice. It does not at all explain why the black guy couldnīt have started out by walking up to the white and saying "yo, whatīs your problem man, and why the hell are you looking at my girl like that?" ::)

Larrabee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: February 27, 2005, 06:01:13 PM »

Its a pizzeria. You find one of these:

Carve him up real nice.

Hell yeah... ;D

Matrix Heart

« Reply #24 on: February 27, 2005, 09:22:31 PM »
(he had no choice).

i rarely touch that button. you gave a racially profiling explanation as to why you consider it a great and fair thing for the black guy to beat the white, which is still not the same as stating he had no other choice. It does not at all explain why the black guy couldnīt have started out by walking up to the white and saying "yo, whatīs your problem man, and why the hell are you looking at my girl like that?" ::)

Not really keep reading that was only part of my explanation.
It was too late white dude went beyond the point of no return...watch the vid again lol.

Sikotic™

« Reply #25 on: February 27, 2005, 09:42:36 PM »
It was bad timing for the guy. Big ass dude walks in and sees this guy screaming at his girl. He didn't see her spitting and putting her finger in the guys face and acting a fool.

He's still a dumbass for beating the guy up. He's gonna do 4 years over some fat hefer.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: February 28, 2005, 05:09:19 AM »
LoL how the fuck anyone can say "he had every right to beat the guy down" is beyond me. The bitch deserved a beating. It was nice of the other guys to not hit the bitch in the face, not the other way around.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Don Seer

« Reply #27 on: February 28, 2005, 05:39:01 AM »

it was wrong of dude to beat the crap outta dude full stop.. especially to cause the damage he did.

but yeah from big dudes perspective.. if i was that big and a lil dude was bad mouthin my woman i'd whoop him too..

but daaayum.. u gotta have some control.. pimp slap him the lil bitch till he shuts up.. dont beat the crap outta dude.. have some control!

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: February 28, 2005, 10:27:19 AM »

it was wrong of dude to beat the crap outta dude full stop.. especially to cause the damage he did.

but yeah from big dudes perspective.. if i was that big and a lil dude was bad mouthin my woman i'd whoop him too..

but daaayum.. u gotta have some control.. pimp slap him the lil bitch till he shuts up.. dont beat the crap outta dude.. have some control!
yeah, exactly.

Kain, you never gave an explanation why he couldnīt yell at the guy, pimp slap him or whatever. your acting like it is his only choice to beat the living crap out of the white dude has not been explained at all and that "lookin at a black manīs girl wrong = death" shit is just backing up stereotypes. You might say you understand his behavior, but how you can claim justice has been done right there is beyond me, really. The bitch was the one who started it all....

Matrix Heart

« Reply #29 on: February 28, 2005, 11:38:05 AM »

yeah, exactly.

Kain, you never gave an explanation why he couldnīt yell at the guy, pimp slap him or whatever. your acting like it is his only choice to beat the living crap out of the white dude has not been explained at all and that "lookin at a black manīs girl wrong = death" shit is just backing up stereotypes. You might say you understand his behavior, but how you can claim justice has been done right there is beyond me, really. The bitch was the one who started it all....

Because as ugly as all this is, there would be some degree of comfort in being able to say Scarpino deserved this.

If they were a Mexican couple and the white dude acted the same way he'd be in the hospital with stab wounds.
Some stereotypes are true  ;D don't fuck with thugs and loud black chicks  :D

The beating could have been avoided on both sides.