Author Topic: game vs. g unit ( the final word )  (Read 713 times)

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: game vs. g unit ( the final word )
« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2005, 07:21:00 AM »
G unit is a fucking joke
i just hope Game's gonna break up with them clowns!!

I think Game must leave g-unit...he doesn't needs them any more! He never needed them! They only suck his dick! They don't take him searious!
wrong he needed them....without gunit he would be another hitman

wilz

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #16 on: February 24, 2005, 07:40:22 AM »
i've got a feeling the whole thing may be bullshit. the only way to tell is to get one (preferably both) of them on TV talkin about it.

G unit is a fucking joke

^^why are they a joke, cos they came from nuthin and are now multi millionares. They make DRE and EM money so who knows if G-unit werent around to get Dre money then maybe Game wouldn't have deen signed. Look at the big picture.

[img]

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: February 24, 2005, 04:49:18 PM »
I hate it when ppl try to start bs rumors.

Larrabee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: February 24, 2005, 05:15:35 PM »
I believe that on the low, Game and the rest of G-Unit are not tight for whatever reasons, but at the end of the day, both 50 Cent and Game have to answer to the same people ( Jimmy Iovine & Dr. Dre ), so any potential beef is pointless. They can feel however they want to feel about each other deep down, but if they make a rivalry public, it just looks bad. Even if it's all industry beef, to push respective units & numbers, its pointless.

westkoastanostra

« Reply #19 on: February 24, 2005, 08:04:04 PM »
lol@ they only suck his dick.. its more like he rode their dick HARD during all these months. comon homie get off that dickriding g-unit hating shit and open your eyes. who was yelling GUNIT GUNIT GUNIT alllllllll the time on every song talkin bout 50 cent this 50 cent that 50 cent this 50 cent that?

true dat!

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
« Reply #20 on: February 24, 2005, 09:17:32 PM »

I think Game must leave g-unit...he doesn't needs them any more! He never needed them! They only suck his dick! They don't take him searious!

lol@ they only suck his dick.. its more like he rode their dick HARD during all these months. comon homie get off that dickriding g-unit hating shit and open your eyes. who was yelling GUNIT GUNIT GUNIT alllllllll the time on every song talkin bout 50 cent this 50 cent that 50 cent this 50 cent that?

nima is right, sup hommie?

Thuglife

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Well if kurupt gave a fuck about a bitch...
« Reply #21 on: February 26, 2005, 12:51:45 PM »
Na, g unit is a joke because of their music, Game isnt no pac either. fuck them both wack ass commercial rappers.

wilz

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #22 on: February 26, 2005, 05:44:58 PM »
^^^ thats really narrow minded, cos like it or not without certain artists being commercial then there would be no money coming into the industry meaning most of the rappers u like will not be signed and will not get the tracks from the producers so if u listen to any rapper on a label affiliated with an aritst who is commercial then u have them to thank. If it wasn't for EM and 50 then DRE may not have had the money to sign other artists. If Jay wasn't a commercial success then there would be no Cam'ron or Dipset, because people won't take the risk of putting money into someone who isn't willing to go commercial

[img]