Author Topic: The story that goes along with this video sicken me...  (Read 464 times)

bez

Re: The story that goes along with this video sicken me...
« Reply #30 on: February 28, 2005, 12:50:31 PM »
Shit, he got an ass woopin.

Fucking harsh as fuck though.  Hate shit like that.

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: February 28, 2005, 01:17:47 PM »

it was wrong of dude to beat the crap outta dude full stop.. especially to cause the damage he did.

but yeah from big dudes perspective.. if i was that big and a lil dude was bad mouthin my woman i'd whoop him too..

but daaayum.. u gotta have some control.. pimp slap him the lil bitch till he shuts up.. dont beat the crap outta dude.. have some control!
yeah, exactly.

Kain, you never gave an explanation why he couldn´t yell at the guy, pimp slap him or whatever. your acting like it is his only choice to beat the living crap out of the white dude has not been explained at all and that "lookin at a black man´s girl wrong = death" shit is just backing up stereotypes. You might say you understand his behavior, but how you can claim justice has been done right there is beyond me, really. The bitch was the one who started it all....

Because as ugly as all this is, there would be some degree of comfort in being able to say Scarpino deserved this.

If they were a Mexican couple and the white dude acted the same way he'd be in the hospital with stab wounds.
Some stereotypes are true  ;D don't fuck with thugs and loud black chicks  :D

The beating could have been avoided on both sides.

the latter is true, i´m not saying the white dude was innocent looking at the bitch the way he did, but she was the one who started it and deserved a beating at least as much as the white guy. yeah, don´t fuck with thugs, but it ain´t like all (big) black guys are thugs. you said "black man" at first, not "thug". and the white guy couldn´t tell her man was a thug before seeing him

··: O.G Kody™ :··

« Reply #32 on: February 28, 2005, 02:19:41 PM »
That fat mouthed bitch should have been slapped. Did anyone notice her SPIT at the dude behind the counter? then she backed off untill that fat cunt came in.

I'm glad that prick got 4 years.

KoDy.

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: February 28, 2005, 08:37:56 PM »
Perfect example of why people should own guns.