Author Topic: makaveli question  (Read 219 times)

belbol

• Lil Geezy
makaveli question
« on: February 27, 2005, 03:09:12 AM »
does anybody know/or have the 3 tracks produced by QD3 that were supposed to be on the makaveli album but never made it- it is mentioned on the making of makaveli album in XXL)
also did tupac make a song for mike tyson to played in the intro to his fights....

Acgrundy

Re: makaveli question
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2005, 04:02:25 AM »
yeah 2pac has a song for mike tyson.  its called beyond the glory or some shit.  only leaked on the net in bad quality.  dunno what trax you are talking about by qd3.

We Fly High

« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2005, 04:48:29 AM »
peep our QD3 INTERVIEW coming soon.

ImmortalOne

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • mothafuckin made niggaz
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2005, 06:42:39 PM »
The 3 songs were:

Mr. President

Tear Drops & Closed Caskets

Friends

All three of these songs were made during the 7 Day Theory sessions but not put on the album.....the other songs made during the sessions, but not put on the album:

The Good Die Young
Starin Through My Rear View
Black Jesus
High Speed

« Last Edit: February 27, 2005, 06:47:22 PM by I_Rock_J's_424 »
check out my Jordan collection here:

http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=67063.0

belbol

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2005, 01:21:06 AM »
i also thought that
"as soon as I get home" was also one of those 3 tracks.. is that right?

Also, can anyone PLEASE upload left eye feat Tupac - untouchable (is it true that it was meant to be the first single from the NINA album???) ive looked every where and cant find it...

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2005, 02:00:58 AM »
wasnt runnin on E one of the tracks that was made durring the makaveli sessions...
was the version of hi speed on still I rise the same way it sounds originally?  because the only way Ive ever heard that track is on that 2 pac and the outlaws album.

TobyTizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2005, 01:08:52 PM »
Untouchable was released on 'Left Eye's album that didnt drop in the US, I got it here in Australia... and to be honest Untouchable aint that good of a song, they were only gonna switch up the beat for the 'NINA' Death Row version...

ImmortalOne

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • mothafuckin made niggaz
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2005, 01:09:41 AM »
i also thought that
"as soon as I get home" was also one of those 3 tracks.. is that right?

Also, can anyone PLEASE upload left eye feat Tupac - untouchable (is it true that it was meant to be the first single from the NINA album???) ive looked every where and cant find it...

Not sure about that one, but I have a feeling it was made before the 7 Day Theory sessions took place. Remember, those sessions were the VERY LAST ones Pac did, in late August 1996. The album was done about a week or two before he got shot on the 7th. About 20 songs were made, 11 of which were put on the final album (Toss It Up doesnt count since it was previously made).

Pac's sound really started changing drastically in the summer of 96', and you can tell his earlier Death Row tracks from his later ones. He went from recording songs like How Do U Want It, Let Em Have It, Ambitionz az A Ridah, and Cant C Me to songs like "Starin Through My Rear View, Blasphemy, Lost Souls, Smile, Made Niggaz, and Hail Mary.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2005, 01:16:03 AM by I_Rock_J's_424 »
check out my Jordan collection here:

http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=67063.0