Author Topic: So How Much Truth Is In The Rumors That 50 Influenced Half Of Game's Album?  (Read 164 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
How much truth is there to the rumors that 50 Cent jumpstarted Game's album when it was about to get held up behind the same red tape that has been the fate of so many Aftermath artists?  50 said the album was about to be shelfed before he gave up about half the concepts for the album.

I guess it's possible, because 50 is on a few tracks, and he said that hook from "Church for Thugs" is his.  But the album didn't sound like a 50 Cent album to me, and actually, it sounded better than any other G-Unit project. 

What do ya'll think?  And what's Dre's position going to be on all this?  I think he'll lay low like he always does, and just be really really recuslive till it all blows over.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
read R-Tistic's topic
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Don Seer

i'm not sure..

R-tistic has been hinting for months that 50s input hasn't been what he's claimed, and this has escalated lately.

thing is.. games album is solid, and yes even with 50 doing the hooks ALL of them are better than stuff on The Massacre.

also.. just one side note i'd like to add... but didn't really think it deserved its own topic at a time we're flooded with them..

the hook for 'What Up Gangsta' is ALSO on one of game's early underground tracks... which came first?

What up, Blood?   What up, Cuz?( What up, Blood? What up, Gangstaaa?

and wehich early Game track is it on?

ABN

naw it´s not the hook for Game´s song that goes like that. he and Spider just says that at the end of a song they did back in early 03 that came out after What Up Gangsta.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
quote author=R-Tistic.com link=topic=69233.msg750168#msg750168 date=1109716797]
also, i was wondering. do you know if what 50 cent said is somewhat true, about him writing most of the Documentary lyrics / hooks  and giving the beats that were supposed to be on the Massacre to Game? I mean its easy to tell that Game wrote them all, with all the references in them and everything, so I wondered why 5o lied about it
I don't know the details to that, but I wouldn't be shocked if he wrote a few hooks. I'm sure he didn't write any of the actual lyrics to songs tho. I definitely don't think he just "gave him" beats that were supposed to be on the Massacre. That sounds fake to me. 50 just wants to make it seem like Game ain't shit without him, that's why he's lyin about a lot of shit.

Yeah, it's 100% legit that Game wrote those verses. ______ told me that shit back in December, because I was like "man on the real, how we do is definitely a tite track, but it's just bad that everybody says 50 came harder than Game, and I do think 50 has the catchiest part" and dude laughed and was like "well that's because Game wrote it for him" and I was like.....4 real???

Word?  Thanks for the info, that's what I was curious about.  It sounds like 50 is jealous because he isn't the only big dude on the block anymore. 

• Muthafuckin' Don!
read R-Tistic's topic

Thanks, there were so many Game topics, I almost missed the most informative of them all. 

Overseer, you can delete this thread if you want.  How come you ever got rid of the Game forum?  Are you gonna bring it back?

Don Seer

I got rid of it coz the hype died down... this blip will pass..

i'll lock this

R-Tistic's Topic >> http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=69233.0

Nima - Dubcnn.com

i was wondering the same thing about that Game track with Spider...

cause I was kinda convinced that i had that mixtape game shit before GRODT dropped.. but i duno.. lol