Author Topic: RA The Rugged Man is the shit. Who agrees?  (Read 369 times)

Matt Bane

• Lil Geezy
Re: RA The Rugged Man is the shit. Who agrees?
« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2005, 07:15:48 PM »
he had a track that I liked called " every record label sucks dick" back in 94 and Ive been trying to find that track for years

Hello'Allo, I'm Bane (New User) & I have that track. How would I go about getting it to you?
Get Back to me, we'll sort something out.

Bane Out. 8)

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2005, 07:44:53 PM »
I've been listening to him ever since I saw the video for "Bloodshed Hua Hoo" on The Box back in '94.  I went out the next day and bought his album Crustified Dibbs - Night of the Bloody Apes.

Hello Cracka J, I've been hunting the Night of the Bloody Apes & everywhere I've turn, told me that the album was never released, obviously they were wrong.

How'd you feel about about helping me out? hmmmm...

Maybe we could arrange something? wink wink ;)

Bane out. 8)

Yeah, I guess it is super-rare.  I bought the tape back in 94 and it got stolen about a year later with my other tapes.

A few years ago I found a CD on eBay.  I was in a bidding war and ended up losing it, but it went for like $175.00!  The guy that won it told me that only 50 copies of it existed and he burned me a copy so that's what I have.  I might be able to up it.

Does anybody know how long it takes to upload an entire album?

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #17 on: March 03, 2005, 11:40:12 PM »
he had a track that I liked called " every record label sucks dick" back in 94 and Ive been trying to find that track for years

Hello'Allo, I'm Bane (New User) & I have that track. How would I go about getting it to you?
Get Back to me, we'll sort something out.

Bane Out. 8)

upload it to you send it....then let me get the link in a privaye message and Ill give you a dope track in return if you need it....get your posts up so you can get to the hook up spot where we all share our rare shit...if you dont know what you send it is send me a PM and Ill give you the link...thanx homie....

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I bleed red white and blue, I am a New York Ranger
« Reply #18 on: March 04, 2005, 10:39:45 AM »
I fucking love this dude. He's tight as hell. Anyone else here like him?

i been bumpin this cd nonstop since it came out...im bumpin it right now

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
« Reply #19 on: March 04, 2005, 10:43:50 AM »
bahaha i remember when biggie was doing an interview and he was rating mc's, they brought up ra, who he had done a song with, and he didnt even remember until someone reminded him. he ended up giving him a 3/10. cant say i blame him, his flow is laughable, and his voice is trash. his albuim got released last year, or the begining of this year, heard it had good production, but i had heard enough from him on the soundbombing shit. if i listen to a white cat, it will be loki.
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I bleed red white and blue, I am a New York Ranger
« Reply #20 on: March 04, 2005, 11:09:08 AM »
I've been listening to him ever since I saw the video for "Bloodshed Hua Hoo" on The Box back in '94.  I went out the next day and bought his album Crustified Dibbs - Night of the Bloody Apes.

Hello Cracka J, I've been hunting the Night of the Bloody Apes & everywhere I've turn, told me that the album was never released, obviously they were wrong.

How'd you feel about about helping me out? hmmmm...

Maybe we could arrange something? wink wink ;)

Bane out. 8)

Yeah, I guess it is super-rare.  I bought the tape back in 94 and it got stolen about a year later with my other tapes.

A few years ago I found a CD on eBay.  I was in a bidding war and ended up losing it, but it went for like $175.00!  The guy that won it told me that only 50 copies of it existed and he burned me a copy so that's what I have.  I might be able to up it.

Does anybody know how long it takes to upload an entire album?

yo man if you could post that album up man it would be much appreciated.

Throwback

« Reply #21 on: March 04, 2005, 11:18:29 AM »
ra is so dope.