Author Topic: How much are movie tickets around where you live?  (Read 259 times)

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: How much are movie tickets around where you live?
« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2005, 07:28:47 PM »
$8.50

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2005, 07:50:27 PM »
6 bucks. but if youre payin 11 bucks for a movie you need to move to Atlanta

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2005, 09:47:00 PM »
6 bucks. but if youre payin 11 bucks for a movie you need to move to Atlanta
i think Jome should move to Italy
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #18 on: March 08, 2005, 01:37:09 AM »
13 aussie bucks

kick ass album

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: March 08, 2005, 05:27:08 AM »
Ranging from $13 to $15 in Bergen, Norway.  8)

that's fucked up, why the  8)? Down here in Santa Barbara prices are about 8$ if you're not a kid or senior citizen

He wants to imply that Norwegians have a higher living standard than Americans.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #20 on: March 08, 2005, 11:07:52 AM »
Ranging from $13 to $15 in Bergen, Norway.  8)

that's fucked up, why the  8)? Down here in Santa Barbara prices are about 8$ if you're not a kid or senior citizen

He wants to imply that Norwegians have a higher living standard than Americans.

i heard thats why some canadian hockey players rather play there in Norway instead of the elite leagues in Sweden and Finland becuase of the money etc.
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
« Reply #21 on: March 08, 2005, 11:37:35 AM »
A movie ticket here is just $10 that's nothi8ng compared to tha cost of a CD........, one of em is $60 and a double disc album is $110 shit is terrible coz tha average pay day here is $150 and that's what atleast 95% of tha people here work for. when i was working that shit pissed me off coz when tha 2Pac double albums came out i bought them and was broke lmao. this is tha thign i hate about my country tha pay day isn't high and you got all sorts of bills to pay Electricty usually $100 , Water Bill $20, Telephone Bill usually $50, Cable is $175 for all channels which go from channel 2-56 (channels 25,27&29 are extra money) & $50 for tha regular which is Channel 2-13 channel (7 is HBO so you'll have to add $10 more). B.E.T is channel 57 and that's $10 more which is a rip off. they too B.E.T. away a couple years ago coz it was tha most watched channel and then a year later Re-Introduced it sayin' you'll have to pay $10 to get it. House rent is $350 - $450 for a 3 Bedroom house.

If i can get out this country 2Day i will

Suga Foot

« Reply #22 on: March 08, 2005, 05:04:14 PM »
I don't go to a lot of movies, but the Silver City I usually go to is 11 dollars Canadian.  Then it's like 13 dollars for some fuckin taco bell.

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #23 on: March 08, 2005, 05:58:12 PM »
A movie ticket here is just $10 that's nothi8ng compared to tha cost of a CD........, one of em is $60 and a double disc album is $110 shit is terrible coz tha average pay day here is $150 and that's what atleast 95% of tha people here work for. when i was working that shit pissed me off coz when tha 2Pac double albums came out i bought them and was broke lmao. this is tha thign i hate about my country tha pay day isn't high and you got all sorts of bills to pay Electricty usually $100 , Water Bill $20, Telephone Bill usually $50, Cable is $175 for all channels which go from channel 2-56 (channels 25,27&29 are extra money) & $50 for tha regular which is Channel 2-13 channel (7 is HBO so you'll have to add $10 more). B.E.T is channel 57 and that's $10 more which is a rip off. they too B.E.T. away a couple years ago coz it was tha most watched channel and then a year later Re-Introduced it sayin' you'll have to pay $10 to get it. House rent is $350 - $450 for a 3 Bedroom house.

If i can get out this country 2Day i will

we gotta start a collection to get you out. my first job when i was 15 payed more than you

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #24 on: March 08, 2005, 09:49:26 PM »
Hmm

$9 for regular 6.50 for senior 7 for students at the AMC

then Landmark Hillcrest where they show indie films and limited engagements is $11

as u can tell when I go to Episode 3 opening night Ill be rockin my $7 tix 8)

-KIDRENEGADE-

We Fly High

« Reply #25 on: March 09, 2005, 01:54:46 AM »
yeah fuck going to movies. i havent been to one in years. cant be fucking paying 10 bucks to watch some that shit. maybe in high school, but i got more shit to worry about now.
at high school i would only go to movies at night, cos that was just the thing. and then in college, it started transitioning to matinees in the aftenroon to save money, which i wasnt used to watching there was still daylight. i just figure, if u going to go to movie theater with like two or three other heads, thats like 35 bucks grand total rigth there for a fucking movie, might as well go buy an eigth of dank and gget high for the whole night or go buy like 5 used DVDs form block buster. much better deals.

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
« Reply #26 on: March 09, 2005, 06:11:46 AM »
we gotta start a collection to get you out. my first job when i was 15 payed more than you

I got family in America......:puke:New York and San Diego  8)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: March 09, 2005, 07:11:57 AM »
yeah fuck going to movies. i havent been to one in years. cant be fucking paying 10 bucks to watch some that shit. maybe in high school, but i got more shit to worry about now.
at high school i would only go to movies at night, cos that was just the thing. and then in college, it started transitioning to matinees in the aftenroon to save money, which i wasnt used to watching there was still daylight. i just figure, if u going to go to movie theater with like two or three other heads, thats like 35 bucks grand total rigth there for a fucking movie, might as well go buy an eigth of dank and gget high for the whole night or go buy like 5 used DVDs form block buster. much better deals.

Of course you can download movies, but going to the movies has always a special flair and I like it. Why buying an original CD if you have in on your computer in 30 minutes if you want to? I don't mind the few bucks. Your point with throwing all the money in one cup and make use of it altogether is a good point though, really. I do that a lot as well.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

B-Blaze

• 'G'
« Reply #28 on: March 09, 2005, 12:50:45 PM »
13 canadian i think

« Reply #29 on: March 14, 2005, 02:41:09 PM »
i get in for 2 dollars or less......first u get some friends to go with u (usually around 2 p.m.) buy one single ticket for about 6.50, then one of u go in, walks ur ass to the back of the movie theatre and opens the door for the rest of ur homies.....we usually stay to watch 3 or 4 movies....by the way its AMC