Author Topic: Eazy-E in the White House  (Read 738 times)

Lanka

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Da Gee In Dee
Eazy-E in the White House
« on: March 04, 2005, 09:52:06 AM »
Can somebody please break this story down for me? I've heard about that several times, I remember that Eazy talked about it on the Ruthless GH and Cube mentioned it on 'No Vaseline'? What's up with that?

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Eazy-E in the White House
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2005, 11:53:24 AM »
Eazy E was a republican and he was invited and attended fundraisers for George HW Bush.
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

Sikotic™

« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2005, 01:01:05 PM »
Eazy E was a republican and he was invited and attended fundraisers for George HW Bush.

No fuckin way?

I'm not familiar with the story at all, but if thats true that's crazy lol
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Don Seer

« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2005, 01:45:08 PM »
yeah BUT.. he was invited because they didn't know who he was.. he donated money to charity.. they invited him as he ended up on the list of people who made large donations..

for all they knew Eric Wright was a fat jewish dude..

daWappla

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Wean! ... oda wos is?
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2005, 01:49:51 PM »

He was no republican.. he said it himself..  there was a ATL song, I guess, on which he talked about the White House stuff in the first few seconds... maybe that was on the Ruthless 10 year anniversary compilation... I´m looking for that song myself but don´t know where that was on... maybe it was a special version of Murder Rap...

anyway... not sure if I remember right but as far as I know it what something like that...

Eazy used to donate a lot of money to charity foundations... the republican party somehow got a list with certain names that used to donate a lot of money and invited them , including Eazy, to their fundraising dinner... but obviously noone bothered to check who Eric Wright was.. so he went there and like he said it himself, on that song I talked about, "spent 2 thousand dollars for a dinner which was worth millions of dollars of press".... cause when he arrived there it was covered by the media... like ex drug dealer in the White House etc... on that song he also said somethin like this "well I ain´t no fuckin republican..."  so to him it was just promotion... and I think a hell of a promotion..

ygB

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2005, 01:57:06 PM »

Eazy used to donate a lot of money to charity foundations... the republican party somehow got a list with certain names that used to donate a lot of money and invited them , including Eazy, to their fundraising dinner... but obviously noone bothered to check who Eric Wright was.. so he went there and like he said it himself, on that song I talked about, "spent 2 thousand dollars for a dinner which was worth millions of dollars of press".... cause when he arrived there it was covered by the media... like ex drug dealer in the White House etc... on that song he also said somethin like this "well I ain´t no fuckin republican..."  so to him it was just promotion... and I think a hell of a promotion..

EXACTLY, E DID IT AS A PUBLICITY STUNT.

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2005, 01:59:43 PM »
Yeah, it was either at the beginning or end of an ATL song on the 10th anniversary album where he states, "I ain't no fuckin' republican."  But that's about it, he donated money to charity and was invited to a dinner.  But if I'm not mistaken, that was when Bush was in office right?  LOL...didn't Game say 'Ronald Reagan's shoes'. ;D

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2005, 03:01:38 PM »
i got a Source where he talks about it heres wut he says quoted from The Source July 1994:

"And His Lunch with George Bush? "I was sent an invatation," he says. "I make donations to things like Make A Wish Foundation and Athletes and Entertainers for Kids so i was on some list that as a person who might donate to their cause. I dont have shit to do with it; Im not a Republican. I just went to see what these muthafuckas was talkin' about." Eazy pauses, thinking back on it with a smile. "When they found out later I was there they freaked out, like how could you let this guy in, this guy who talks about fuckin up the police. Think about it, Im sittin right near the President, right near this man that niggas wanna kill. I probably coulda hit him with a rock bit if I was a little closer I coulda just stabbed and shanked the fuck out of him with an ink pen."

Citizen-Y

« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2005, 03:22:15 PM »
i got a Source where he talks about it heres wut he says quoted from The Source July 1994:

"And His Lunch with George Bush? "I was sent an invatation," he says. "I make donations to things like Make A Wish Foundation and Athletes and Entertainers for Kids so i was on some list that as a person who might donate to their cause. I dont have shit to do with it; Im not a Republican. I just went to see what these muthafuckas was talkin' about." Eazy pauses, thinking back on it with a smile. "When they found out later I was there they freaked out, like how could you let this guy in, this guy who talks about fuckin up the police. Think about it, Im sittin right near the President, right near this man that niggas wanna kill. I probably coulda hit him with a rock bit if I was a little closer I coulda just stabbed and shanked the fuck out of him with an ink pen."

No wonder BONE thinks the Government shot him with AIDS when he went to the hospital.

nibs

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aco forever
« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2005, 04:52:11 PM »

that shit was some of the funniest shit i ever read.  that was the source magazine where e first introduced bone thugs n harmony.  something like the june 1994 issue iirc.

"a four letter word is going out to every single enemy" - kam

SHOTGUN

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • If it ain't Compton, it ain't nuttin'
« Reply #10 on: March 04, 2005, 06:19:12 PM »

hahahahahahhhaa shiiiiiiiit. talkin bout stabbin the president. man dat nigga was crazy. they would put him on death row if he sayd dat shit after 911. but i dont give a fucc. i love eazy.
and we aint tellin u to be a Crip or dat otha thang..whateva dat is..u know

dexter

« Reply #11 on: March 05, 2005, 09:17:39 AM »
He got a lot a flak for that
but there ARE REAL Black Republicans lol

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #12 on: March 05, 2005, 09:21:23 AM »