Author Topic: Pharrel  (Read 187 times)

Glendale

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
Pharrel
« on: March 03, 2005, 11:40:15 AM »
his style is pretty tight. it mixes gangsta, skater, and  alil prep all in one. his ice creams are gay as fuck though, but his cloithes arent bad, anyone hear about BBC (billionaire boys club). he wears shit by them a lot, any info on the clothing line?
"Got niggas head's dividin faster than nerds at a calculus convention/see i school niggas, then i afterschool niggas like detention." -  Ras Kass   

"You got Soldiers, but you still Gotta respect ours, We got more 'Four Fives and Nines' than A deck of cards" - L. Banks

MANBEARPIG.

Re: Pharrel
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2005, 04:51:55 PM »
BBC is his line moron...that was mean and I'm sorry  :'(

-KIDRENEGADE-

Sikotic™

« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2005, 05:35:38 PM »
BBC is his line moron...that was mean and I'm sorry  :'(

But it was necessary
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Glendale

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2005, 07:46:39 PM »
no fuckin shit. i know its his line, i was just stating it in a question if anyone has heard about it and kno info about it. like where u can get it, if yall feel it, etc..morons
"Got niggas head's dividin faster than nerds at a calculus convention/see i school niggas, then i afterschool niggas like detention." -  Ras Kass   

"You got Soldiers, but you still Gotta respect ours, We got more 'Four Fives and Nines' than A deck of cards" - L. Banks

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2005, 09:00:18 PM »
no fuckin shit. i know its his line, i was just stating it in a question if anyone has heard about it and kno info about it. like where u can get it, if yall feel it, etc..morons
ebay

DAYUM

« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2005, 09:21:52 PM »
his style is pretty tight. it mixes gangsta, skater, and  alil prep all in one. his ice creams are gay as fuck though, but his cloithes arent bad, anyone hear about BBC (billionaire boys club). he wears shit by them a lot, any info on the clothing line?

u still lable ppl? you must still be in middle school or a freshman

Glendale

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2005, 11:21:30 PM »
never knew people never labeled ppl  ::) maybe where ur from u dont good for u, where im from theres g's, skaters, goths, rockers, and all roam around certain places and i was jus implying that his style combines alot of them, big deal

Sikotic™

« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2005, 01:01:59 AM »
Ballers >>>>>>> Skaters

I was quite the baller back in the day. Rocking my Nike T-shirts and Nike B-Ball shorts with my Jordans that would always get jacked from my PE locker :(
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

DAYUM

« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2005, 03:21:43 PM »
well im a pimp... maybe thats why i like snoop dogg  8)

Glendale

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2005, 08:01:49 PM »
-just stole J's in the locker room a while ago. why ppl ever leave it out there is beyond me.