Author Topic: Raps Fans Wanna Kill 50!!!!!!!  (Read 512 times)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
Re: Raps Fans Wanna Kill 50!!!!!!!
« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2005, 05:19:17 AM »
in my opinion rider music gets props for the lil marvin gaye samples but that about it....

Semir

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #16 on: March 05, 2005, 07:12:07 AM »
dude is just like ja rule...he sings ...wutta fuckin hypocrite...i knew this album wasn;'t gonna be as good as "get rich or die tryin" now that ppl bought his album and found out it sucked....i dont think his next album gonna sell alot...i hope game stays on aftermath and 50 leaves...game's a better mc than 50....and by next year 50 will be washed up
since when the fuck does Ja sing u fool u dont know the difference of rapping & singin.

dexter

« Reply #17 on: March 05, 2005, 09:46:39 AM »
lol

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: March 05, 2005, 01:57:52 PM »
dude is just like ja rule...he sings ...wutta fuckin hypocrite...i knew this album wasn;'t gonna be as good as "get rich or die tryin" now that ppl bought his album and found out it sucked....i dont think his next album gonna sell alot...i hope game stays on aftermath and 50 leaves...game's a better mc than 50....and by next year 50 will be washed up
since when the fuck does Ja sing u fool u dont know the difference of rapping & singin.
he sings in loads of his songs u fool

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Thirteen

« Reply #19 on: March 05, 2005, 02:15:03 PM »

you've got to be the dumbest person on the message baord at this moment... do every one a favor and shoot yourself in your retarded head

davida.b.

« Reply #20 on: March 05, 2005, 06:37:25 PM »
dude is just like ja rule...he sings ...wutta fuucking hypocrite...i knew this album wasn;'t gonna be as good as "get rich or die tryin" now that ppl bought his album and found out it sucked....i dont think his next album gonna sell alot...i hope game stays on aftermath and 50 leaves...game's a better mc than 50....and by next year 50 will be washed up
since when the fuuck does Ja sing u fool u dont know the difference of rapping & singin.

One word: Mesmerize.

Go suck off Irv Gotti.

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
« Reply #21 on: March 07, 2005, 12:26:32 PM »
I read those reviews and damn 50 is getting shitted on alot muthafuckas got this nigga like he's their toilet