Author Topic: WHAT THE WORDS WOMEN USE REALLY MEAN...  (Read 222 times)

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: WHAT THE WORDS WOMEN USE REALLY MEAN...
« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2005, 03:43:02 AM »
someone in this topic gets a prop now and i´ll let y´all guess who that is...

Bomb-A®

« Reply #16 on: March 08, 2005, 06:48:26 AM »
i was reffering to the post on top of that one or did your dumbass need arrows to show you . fucking faggot give it up you ae lame. i have never claimed to a be a gangsta or in your words cholo. but let me tell yo something man a real cholo dont listen to no fucking garbage ass fucking kotton mouth queens and that real
When did i say i was a cholo You fuckin retard, you keep sounding stupider and stupider Fat ass, just shut up
exactly my fucking point dildo i never said it and you assumed it ike in you other posts saying jamal a assumer and shit and here you are. :psych:. i'm done in here fuck everybody who reads this lousy shit i dont care who it is fuck you for reading this shit FUCK YOU an da special Mother Fuck goes to kmk's mom
go suck on *jamals* dick you groupie made fat cholo bitch

Im going to sleep, ill see what you fags post tomorrow
obvisouly you didnt read what i posted mitch bade tha is your name form here on out. faggot

why dont yall argue with each other using PMs or summ.....spare the rest of us from thsi BS....every thread with kottonmouth king has some retarded comments my music is magic, and vice versa...entire threads have been locked becoz of yall arguing and going off point....give it a fuckin rest.

peace
« Last Edit: March 08, 2005, 06:55:52 AM by Twig Shack Dweller aka Bomb-A »

TuKer Says: Angeles Records is the truth!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: March 08, 2005, 07:45:52 AM »
I liked this thread, that was funny, describing these words, they on point, and i gotta say i heard most of em, and its scary

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #18 on: March 08, 2005, 10:50:41 AM »
I liked this thread, that was funny, describing these words, they on point, and i gotta say i heard most of em, and its scary

yea..but who didn't know it? lol
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008