Author Topic: What is it with laker fans....  (Read 380 times)

ecrazy

Re: What is it with laker fans....
« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2005, 05:46:14 PM »
you guys went way off topic, but you guys bring up good points both ways....

Phil Jackson Even Wrote In His Book that Kobe Had a personal dislike of him and shaq, and that mitch was willing to do anything to keep kobe, he feared kobe moving to the clippers or any other team, and he wanted to have his franchise revolve around kobe.....

Kobe is the Lakers, He Is the Franchise,...thats the way it is now, there is never going to be anyone that can match kobe's skill or be as good as him, because he wont have that, and Mitch will do anything to keep kobe happy.....

hisairness

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2005, 06:04:04 PM »
you guys went way off topic, but you guys bring up good points both ways....

LOL.  I guess I never did answer your question.  Phil won't go back because, like you said, he wasn't wanted by Kobe or anybody in the front office.  The only way Phil would go back would be if the Lakers got on their knees, begged for him to come back to them, and gave him whatever money he wanted.  However, if I were Phil, I would say no because they treated him like a red-headed step child before. 
NIK - World's worst moderator.

acbaylove

« Reply #17 on: March 11, 2005, 03:10:21 AM »
Man shut the fuck up, you dont know what Phil is thinking right now.

hisairness

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #18 on: March 11, 2005, 09:18:04 AM »
And I'm assuming you do because of the steak dinner you two had together last night...quit making yourself look a dumbass.  The whole Will Phil come back or not is all theory.  Nobody knows but him, but everybody has their opinion.  Get a dictionary and look up the terms theory and speculation.  That's what everybody does on every topic. 

An example of speculation..."Are you going to reply back and make another stupid comment to further your stupidity"  I believe you will.

The man wanted his question answered, so I told him what I thought. 
« Last Edit: March 11, 2005, 09:21:47 AM by hisairness »

acbaylove

« Reply #19 on: March 11, 2005, 09:32:32 AM »
Phil won't go back

You aint Phil. I'm not saying shit about him re-joining the Lakers or not. He knows it. Bye.

ecrazy

« Reply #20 on: March 11, 2005, 03:09:28 PM »
And I'm assuming you do because of the steak dinner you two had together last night...quit making yourself look a dumbass. The whole Will Phil come back or not is all theory. Nobody knows but him, but everybody has their opinion. Get a dictionary and look up the terms theory and speculation. That's what everybody does on every topic.

An example of speculation..."Are you going to reply back and make another stupid comment to further your stupidity" I believe you will.

True all true, all we really have is speculation and assumption, Thats why i wanted to see why laker fans think the way they do.

Im Just Pointing out that Phil IS THINKIN THIS BECAUSE HE WROTE IT IN HIS BOOK...Get A Copy Of It And Read it yourself...
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/1594200351/ref=pd_sim_b_2/104-1472233-8202315?%5Fencoding=UTF8&v=glance

So in my eyes, And In My Opinion, Phil Doesnt Look Like He's Comin back....But like you said, only phil knows, but if you wrote about how the star player was chosen over you, do you think he actually has a chance of coming back?

hisairness

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #21 on: March 11, 2005, 03:42:58 PM »
And I'm assuming you do because of the steak dinner you two had together last night...quit making yourself look a dumbass. The whole Will Phil come back or not is all theory. Nobody knows but him, but everybody has their opinion. Get a dictionary and look up the terms theory and speculation. That's what everybody does on every topic.

An example of speculation..."Are you going to reply back and make another stupid comment to further your stupidity" I believe you will.

True all true, all we really have is speculation and assumption, Thats why i wanted to see why laker fans think the way they do.

Im Just Pointing out that Phil IS THINKIN THIS BECAUSE HE WROTE IT IN HIS BOOK...Get A Copy Of It And Read it yourself...
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/1594200351/ref=pd_sim_b_2/104-1472233-8202315?%5Fencoding=UTF8&v=glance

So in my eyes, And In My Opinion, Phil Doesnt Look Like He's Comin back....But like you said, only phil knows, but if you wrote about how the star player was chosen over you, do you think he actually has a chance of coming back?

Thank you.  By the way, do you have the book?  I bought it and thought it was a pretty good read. 

ecrazy

« Reply #22 on: March 11, 2005, 07:08:30 PM »
Its an alright read i guess, im not really into reading biography type stuff, but this is about basketball and it was interesting reading about what went on in the locker room and what players kobe and everyone else feuded with....I would recommend it. Click on that amazon link and buy it!

acbaylove

« Reply #23 on: March 12, 2005, 02:47:06 AM »

Man that book was 1- unnecessary, 2- unprofessional, 3- one side of the story.
What if Phil will come back to L.A.?

1- unnecessary = cause he talked about the previous season as soon as he didnt resign with the Lakers. bad timing.
2- unprofessional = he talked about private conversations and things who has nothing to do with basketball.
3- one side of the story = obviously.

salvador

• 'G'
« Reply #24 on: March 15, 2005, 01:53:56 PM »
phil is high all the time

wcsoldier

« Reply #25 on: March 17, 2005, 04:14:01 AM »
you can say what you want but trade Shaq wa a very bad move. Ok he's getting old but he's still dominant. He'll play at least the Eastern final conf whereas L.A.L won't do the playoffs. I'm still a Laker but when I saw the game againts Phily tuesday I thought it wasn't a Nba team  :'(

bui21

• 'G'
« Reply #26 on: March 22, 2005, 11:15:32 AM »
i think phil is gonna go to cleveland now..since paul silas is out