Author Topic: 50 on Power 99 talking about Game etc...life [Video]  (Read 729 times)

petitnobel

• Lil Geezy
Re: 50 on Power 99 talking about Game etc...life [Video]
« Reply #15 on: March 09, 2005, 04:23:45 AM »
first of all, when did that interview take place....?
because 50 also went on radio to apologize. and wtf? he is talking about game not being grateful...so how grateful
is 50 towards dre and em by discussing INTERNAL ISSUES in public. that is so ridiculous......
and u just go and believe aall the things he says...do i really have to tell u that there are always two sides of a story...
and fiddy is so dramatically complaining..hes making fuckin million dollars because of game...

xover

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #16 on: March 09, 2005, 05:16:28 AM »
What about Game being unappreciative, any truth in that ?

i think the main problem is that 50 thinks he made this guy when really he didnt yeah he helped out but this was a dre project and dre protege from day one......so why he gettin all hurt????......

and the whole situation is wack......thats like someone at work starting shit with someone doesnt mean i have to join in.....thats his or her shit....i will stay out of it unless i need to get in it for any reason.....especially if its for really no reason at all in the first place

In case you didn't know Game is Aftermath/G-Unit  :D

Game should have objected to Jimmy Iovine adding him to G-Unit if he wanted to be his own man and not rap as a crew.
he did object.but they made him join...

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #17 on: March 09, 2005, 05:45:41 AM »
this was just some shit to set up fifties album......

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
« Reply #18 on: March 09, 2005, 06:29:43 AM »
i think the main problem is that 50 thinks he made this guy when really he didnt yeah he helped out but this was a dre project and dre protege from day one......so why he gettin all hurt????......

and the whole situation is wack......thats like someone at work starting shit with someone doesnt mean i have to join in.....thats his or her shit....i will stay out of it unless i need to get in it for any reason.....especially if its for really no reason at all in the first place

The Game had a huge buzz before he got affiliated to Gay-Unit but people are talking as if this wasn't true. his affiliation witt them did help boost his buzz but also added hate towards him. Y'all talking about Game being ungrateful but forgetting about 50 who threatened to leave Dre and feminem who made him who he is today so at tha end of tha day y'all come of as haters but i could be wrong.
  I don't just jump into beefs anymore also, i got niggaz who got beef witt other people i'm cool witt i just sit back and check out what'z happening. all tha talkin' about this nigga is pussy and all that other bullshit. If shit gets outta hand i'm defending my niggaz even thought me and tha other person were kool once blows are thrown tha guns come out