Author Topic: Bay Area DVD  (Read 93 times)

KingTXL

• Lil Geezy
Bay Area DVD
« on: March 06, 2005, 11:46:04 PM »
since these days alot of people been putting out dvds and what not. i dont recall ever seeing a bay area rap one. so i plan on starting to make one in a month or so. It will be like a smack dvd, hopefully with interviews, freestyles and other stuff.

I have already contacted yukmouths manager and she gave me rap a lots number to call. im trying to contact messy marv, a friend of mine said he could maybe get a interview with x raided.

as i said i will be starting this in late april or early-mid may. i just need to get some money to add stuff to my computer to make it. stuff like more HD space, DVD burner and this video editing program(eventhough i can probably get that for free)

anyways if anyone in the bay area wants to be in it for like freestyle battles or w/e or knows how to contact bay area rappers answer here or somehow contact me

AIM Name: HardcoreTrauma
Email: KingTXL@Gmail.com

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
Re: Bay Area DVD
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2005, 12:16:42 AM »
I dunno what you're talking about homie, there's all kinds of Bay Area DVDs out there.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

KingTXL

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2005, 12:19:32 AM »
well mine will be the best

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Bay Area Representative
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2005, 12:39:37 AM »
yeah there are some out there, but props for making one. keep repping the bay and you will probly show some stuff that the mainstream will catch on to in about 3 years or so.
I got a bird's eye view