Author Topic: New Game interview. Saw this on another site. Check it out speaks on 50 Cent  (Read 758 times)

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
so im guessing that it is fake then.. lol?

acbaylove

I feel sorry for the guy who lost half of his afternood writing this fake interview. Some guys are really loosers.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
^ i dotn feel sorry for that fagget, i wasted  5 minutes reading this..

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
dedicato often just takes posts to his news section, without checking if it is fake or private or anything. mike elizondo's posts here have also been leaked on his site, so Im not gonna suprised when he leaves again.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
dedicato often just takes posts to his news section, without checking if it is fake or private or anything. mike elizondo's posts here have also been leaked on his site, so Im not gonna suprised when he leaves again.

are you saying mike iz mellowman? ordoes mike go by a diff username. id be interested in what he has to say.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!

are you saying mike iz mellowman? ordoes mike go by a diff username. id be interested in what he has to say.

There are several people named mike, maybe you mean a different one. I am pretty sure that mellow man is Mr. Elizondo, and I also thought it is something people quietly know. I might be wrong though, so don't take my word for it. Fact remains that his posts are pasted on aftermathmusic.com sometimes, which I don't consider as a good thing for various reasons.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Don Seer

fact: if you refer to him as anything other than 'mellowman' you're a wise ass. _even_ if you're right.

acbaylove

^ i dotn feel sorry for that fagget, i wasted  5 minutes reading this..

Yeah but could you please change the title of the topic next time? I dont wanna waste them 5 minutes no more. Thanx.

BIGMOZ

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
ya I thought it was Mike too.

So is the interview real or fake?  Man who are these fuckin kids who take the time to come up with these fake interviews?

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
Sounds kinda fake but i hope it's not this shit needs to get poppin'.........Banks was tha only nigga i really listened to in Gay-Unit tha other was Buck but i don't like his music and now i refuse to listen to any Banks . tha nigga is 50's Toy Soldier.

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
trying to benefit off of Eminem and getting shot nine times and living off of other peoples legacies and accomplishments.

Game does that on about every one of his tracks.

mindgrap

• Lil Geezy
thats some vicious shit