Author Topic: Controversial Jayo Felony Interview + "Weak Arm Wobbly" diss (mp3) UP NOW!  (Read 926 times)

janky

• Lil Geezy
  • C.E.O. Janky Management
See what the hype is all about pick up the SAS DVD!

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B0001BKABW
Janky...

Be on the Lookout for Mitchy Slick's new album "Urban Survival Syndrome."

Jome

Kinda funny, first Jayo says he doesn't diss by affiliation, then he does exactly that, and "forgets" that he already worked 2-3 times with Xzibit..

Jayo is one of my favorites, but he's been dissing hella fools the last few years, I gotta agree with Ax:

Jayos a fuckin Drama Queen.  Period.

I'd like to see X vs. Jayo in a battle though, 2 of the tighest on the West in a 1 on 1.  :D 8)

Acgrundy

I like both mitchy and Jayo, they should make records together it would be off the meatrack....... 8)

thanks for the interview.  man jayo cracks me up.  still to this day, all I have to do is think of that line from his first wcc interview where he said he saw daz in the car with his shirt off and he looked like a fat sweaty animal. LMAO, one of the funniest things ever.

damn, I hope jayo puts out that shermstick song with kurupt, I always luv his shermstick songs.

I definately agree with jayo, I think he is THE BEST rapper in the game right now.  I don't think anyone could fuck with him.  I'm really looking forward to his album and mixtape.  Never knew about that dvd, I hope that shit drops, I'd definately cop that.

It sure is too bad he has beef with SAS.  I like SAS a lot, and I don't wanna see the beef between them.  For real Mitchy and Jayo need to squash that shit and do some music together, cuz you know it would be bangin.

Acgrundy

btw I wonder why jayo never mentioned the album he recorded together with spice 1 in vegas?

Shark

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Jayo is tight i go tall his albums, mayne if record companies gave him the promotion like he should have had i think cat would have been preety popular, i mean dude is just tight on the mic, hes one of the best gangsta rappers that has lyrical skills. Btw any one know how much copies crip hop sold or any of his other albums?

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
West vs West beef will help us to get back on tha map............ ::)

nibs

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aco forever
there's nothing wrong with beef.  and jayo fucked up his verse on "whatcha gonna do?" when def jam was trying to put some real promotion behind him.  what the fuck was he thinking kicking a gimmick verse like that?

you bring your a game when you have an opportunity like that.
"a four letter word is going out to every single enemy" - kam

OneHittaSpitta

• Muthafuckin' OG
im guessin we aint gonna see any Jayo performances down in Daygo for a minute...lol

Acgrundy

whatever happened with that Jayo/Shade Sheist collabo album and the jayo/knoc album, which were "gauranteed" to come out?  Sadly I am thinking Rifelmen is just as "guaranteed" as these ones.

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
there's nothing wrong with beef.  and jayo fucked up his verse on "whatcha gonna do?" when def jam was trying to put some real promotion behind him.  what the fuck was he thinking kicking a gimmick verse like that?

you bring your a game when you have an opportunity like that.

what do you mean he fucked up his verse? song sounds tight to me

wrongkind

• Lil Geezy
  • XXL MAGAZINE Presents MITCHY SLICK
First and Foremost.... SayHo.. I mean Jayo (real GangName; Bullet), ain't as hard as he talks. That nigga is Studio. Believe me. Nigga don't know if he wants to be 47 crip or 41 crip. And the nigga didn't start banging till he started rapping.  ;D  BITCH NIGGA MAKE UP YOUR MIND!!! My Relative Fats, BUSTED THAT NIGGA JAYO IN HIS JAW!!! And the nigga started crying! Bayloc, don't like him either, but Bayloc will BUST THAT NIGGA IN HIS JAW TOO!!! Did you notice he didn't say nothing bad bout Bayloc!! Then there is Cricet, that's a real NIGGA, HE'LL BUST THAT NIGGA AND ANY OTHER ONE OF THEY NIGGA'S FROM THEY SET IN JAW (Golden Gloves Champ). So don't be listening to them Studio Gangsta's that don't be puttin in no work. NO WORK AT ALL!!!!!! Nigga ain't done shit for his set, mark ass texas nigga. BUllet: I don't want nobody to shine! Nigga sounds like a faggot! JAYO, BITCH ASS NIGGA.... MITCHY GOT NO ANSWER FOR YOU. MITCHY GOT NO BEEF FOR YOU. MITCHY CAN'T FADE YOU. MITCHY AIN'T ON YOUR LEVEL. MITCHY IS SCARED OF YOUR BAD ASS. MITCHY CAN'T RAP. MITCHY IS STUDIO. MITCHY IS NOT BETTER THAN YOU. YOU WANNA KNOW Y???? CAUSE YOUR THE BEST FUCKING LOSER.. I MEAN RAPPER IN THE WEST!!!!!!  YOU BE BALLIN OUT OF CONTROL. ROLLIN ON 24'S AND SHIT. 50G PLATIUM CHAIN ON YOUR NECK WITH YOUR RECORD MEDILLION AND SHIT. THAT MANSION YOU GOT IN LA JOLLA,CA AND SHIT. OH, I ALMOST FORGOT, THAT BIG ASS STUDIO YOU OWN, HOOKING YOUR HOMEBOYS UP AND SHIT. THEM N-HOOD NIGGAS.    SO YOU THE KING OF DAGO, AND THE WEST, KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK. AND TELL YOUR BUDDY DAZ WEST UP?????????????

King Of L.A.

lol @ pink albino

The whole SAS crew has really fallen off. they were cool when they first came out and were trying to do that REAL hiphop. chace,asia and phil are real mc's that need to stay away from all that Gangster talk..  mitchy has always been wack and krondon is dumbass for turning into a gangsta rapper all of the sudden when 2 yrs ago he was tryin to be backpacker. all over his mixtapes he talks about "guns" and how he'll kill u when its all fake in real life.  xzibit is not even worth mentioning. SAS is proof that xzibit is making his peers into wack mc's.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2005, 02:52:47 AM by Addicted To Beef »

Nima - Dubcnn.com

It's true in a way... I was REALLY feeling strong arm steady at first... but Krondon hella changed. When I was first talked to him he was on some whole other shit than he is now. At first it looked like a HipHop group with gangsta affiliation i.e. mitchy slick, but after a while Krondno turned into the super gangster..

I haven't been feeling SAS that much lately although I did like the tracks on WOMD alot

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
Weak Arm Wobbly is a classic diss man that shit cracked me up when i first heard it........

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Weak Arm Wobbly is a classic diss man that shit cracked me up when i first heard it........
lol