Author Topic: 50 Cents Waves Olive Branch At Game  (Read 404 times)

BIG.DADDY

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • back da fuck up before you get smacked the fuck up
50 Cents Waves Olive Branch At Game
« on: March 08, 2005, 11:07:26 AM »
Curtis "50 Cent" Jackson offered a truce to recently ousted G-Unit member, Jayceon "The Game" Taylor during a Hot 97 interview last night.

A week after telling Hot 97 listeners that he was dropping Game from G-Unit, Fiddy revealed that he's willing to make peace during a live interview with Angie Martinez broadcasted from an undisclosed location.

"I am allowing them the opportunity to bow out, to move forward. If me competing is making the New York Police Department feel like there is going to be violence, then I will fall back for a moment," the Queens rapper said during the interview. "I am making a conscious decision to try to be nice about this. The situation is definitely unfortunate, but I'm going to try to communicate with him. I know people think that I love trouble, but I just don't run from it."

While 50 is looking to resolve the conflict, Chuck Taylor added fuel to the fire this past weekend.

During a performance in Los Angeles, the raspy voice rapper dared his former boss to "Come and get me." Reports say that Game also called out the rest of G-Unit, Tony Yayo, Young Buck, Lloyd Banks and Olivia during the performance.

50 refused to answer Angie upon being asked what would happen if the Compton rapper opted to continue the feud. Last Monday night, Game affiliate Kevin Reed, 24, was shot in the leg during an altercation outside of Hot 97's studios. The incident took place when Game and his comrades drove back to the station after hearing 50 disrespect him and revealing that he had been dropped from the G-Unit crew. Some of 50's entourage tried to prevent Game and his squad from entering the station's building and a fight broke out; resulting in Reed being shot.

In fear of more violence, police has beefed up its presence at Hip-Hop spots since the incident and sources say 50 has been under constant surveillance since the shooting. Fiddy also said he's willing to have a sit down with Game to end the dispute.

"What he said is not enough to say I hate him," 50 offered. "It's something we can get past. It's not that crazy. I want to have a conversation with him to figure out what's going on."

source: sohh.com

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
Re: 50 Cents Waves Olive Branch At Game
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2005, 11:39:42 AM »
i feel like ive already read this.... ???
NO MORE WAR

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2005, 12:26:52 PM »
lol,first he said he's willing to talk this out wit Jada,& now The Game???I wonder why??? ??? Maybe cause they gonna rip him a new one :D

'DsR'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2005, 01:32:56 PM »
Maybe cause they gonna rip him a new one :D

"fuck under tha influence im hella fucked up, swervin down the freeway spillin my cup"

makaveli11

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2005, 02:13:26 PM »
like somone else said on this board ... the whole beef situation were for two reasons
1) promotion since no one was really paying attention to the massacre
and 2) he really does not like game. I guess 50 is really a smart businessman ... perfect timing that is until his beef with everyone else blows up in his face.
Picture Perfection Pursuin Paper with a Passion

BIG.DADDY

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • back da fuck up before you get smacked the fuck up
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2005, 02:27:10 PM »
but 50 is turning out to be a hypocrite, he blasted game on the radio about game saying things and then taking them back and now, look at him.

...deez nutzz

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2005, 05:48:41 PM »
like somone else said on this board ... the whole beef situation were for two reasons
and 2) he really does not like game. I guess 50 is really a smart businessman ... perfect timing that is until his beef with everyone else blows up in his face.

ya okay no1 is payin attention to massacre he jus sold 1.2 mill in 3 days ya no1 is payin attention

Jome

« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2005, 06:27:46 PM »

ROFL..

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2005, 09:38:45 PM »
i feel like ive already read this.... ???

goldn

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2005, 03:45:35 AM »
why is it there are 2 refrences to game with 2 different names ?

e.g---  G-Unit member, Jayceon "The Game" Taylor during.... and then-- Chuck Taylor added fuel to the......

chuck taylor is a differnt person isnt he ??
Suicide Racing Car Club Member

Show car for sale --> http://www.boostcruising.com/classifieds/detail.php?siteid=10880

Celtic_Fan

• 'G'
« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2005, 03:51:10 AM »
Honestly 50 is hillarious i love how he just opens his mouth and just says whatever pops into his head...it's kinna refreshing
Slurred words, double vision, brain bustin, head rushin
Since I'm too drunk to walk, I rock a party on crutches
and still rush the roughest MC who wanna get it
Forget it, it's Likwit, Tha Liks and, Xzibit
Ca-Tash on the blast the final piece to the puzzle
I slap bitches on the ass I slap tits up out the muzzle
I shuffle with the microphone, bang rhymes consistant
You wack and I'm Ca-Tash and that's the motherfuckin difference
For instance, "21 and Over" set your clocks back
(Tick tock tick tock) Still standin where the rocks at
Two-thousand-one, we still young guns that's +Restless+&

makaveli11

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: March 09, 2005, 01:47:19 PM »

ya okay no1 is payin attention to massacre he jus sold 1.2 mill in 3 days ya no1 is payin attention
what I meant was that 50 used his beef with game as promotional tool a week before the massacre dropped. I don't doubt the massacre would have definitely sold over 500k in the first week since he is already an established artist and has a bunch trl and bet groupie fans, but come on 1.2 million in four days -  I believe that was largely due to the huge media hype 50 received as result of publicly launching off his beef with game.
Picture Perfection Pursuin Paper with a Passion

Trauma-san

« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2005, 06:37:20 AM »
What do you expect? They're walking idiots going around screaming about shooting people, stop talking motherfucker and do it if you're a gunslinger.  I don't know why they're both not dead yet, they act like if somebody looks at them wrong, they're gonna shoot them in the face, where's the guns?