Author Topic: Snoop's All Stars CD is fuckin trash!!!!!!!  (Read 2083 times)

PLANT

Re: Snoop's All Stars CD is fuckin trash!!!!!!!
« Reply #45 on: August 16, 2002, 03:13:01 AM »

He needs to back to the roots means that he needs to make music like he used to, str8 gangsta shit, with his Death Row inmates. And he needs to make an hardcore album. Until then, i'll not listen to this wack shit.

quote]
::) ::) ::)
I wonder when people are going to stop saying this kind of shit???

BTW, "The strong will eat the Weak" is hard as fuck! I think that was my favorite song on the album.  Snoop's also got a nice flow on "Not like it was".  And for you Antonio, you may not like Snoop or this album, but saying this album is "wack shit" makes me wonder.? Hater???
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Juice

« Reply #46 on: August 16, 2002, 03:16:33 AM »
Naw, i just dont like it. And i dont like how Snoop is moving things. That's all. Why if i say "i like this track of Pac, or Warren G, or Roscoe, or etc.." i'm a dickrider and if i say "i dont like this Snoop track" i'm a hater? Can i be just Antonio? Please? :-/

themovie

« Reply #47 on: August 16, 2002, 03:17:51 AM »
U're just a moron.

Juice

« Reply #48 on: August 16, 2002, 03:19:36 AM »
U're just a moron.

And you are my groupie cause you spend 99% of your internet time searching for my posts just to reply like that. Like a complete idiot. And i'm glad your starting to like the word "moron" i used to write everytime. This shows how you like me! ;)

Didnt you hate this word? LOL. First you wrote in South Italian-Sicilian, now you using the word "moron" i loved to use. Man.. wassup? Wassup? LOL. Hahha..

PLANT

« Reply #49 on: August 16, 2002, 03:20:53 AM »
Naw, i just dont like it. And i dont like how Snoop is moving things. That's all. Why if i say "i like this track of Pac, or Warren G, or Roscoe, or etc.." i'm a dickrider and if i say "i dont like this Snoop track" i'm a hater? Can i be just Antonio? Please? :-/

Yo Big Tonio its all cool man.  I never called you no dickrider, I dont think you are.  If you don't like the way Snoop is moving then thats your opinion.  I just thought you were hating on the man becuase you said the album was "wack shit".  I respect your opinion tho, maybe you just give it another listen?  I dont know,
anyway peace man, and BTW, you ARE Antonio, arent you?

themovie

« Reply #50 on: August 16, 2002, 03:22:34 AM »

And you are my groupie cause you spend 99% of your internet time searching for my posts just to reply like that. Like a complete idiot. And i'm glad your starting to like the word "moron" i used to write everytime. This shows how you like me! ;)

Didnt you hate this word? LOL.

No,i'm just the biggest pac fan on the planet earth.
I MISS U PAC,THE RAP GAME IS NO MORE THE SAME WITHOUT U!  :'(

Juice

« Reply #51 on: August 16, 2002, 03:23:53 AM »
BTW, you ARE Antonio, arent you?

Mmmmm.. yeah? Yes man, i'm Antonio. ;D

I'm pissed off at Snoop cause:
1) I was a big Snoop Doggy Dogg fan
2) I think he's the only one now who can change things in the West, and he aint doing it.
3) I care about the West. And i think that doing other shit like that will not help the West.

Juice

« Reply #52 on: August 16, 2002, 03:25:12 AM »
No,i'm just the biggest pac fan on the planet earth.
I MISS U PAC,THE RAP GAME IS NO MORE THE SAME WITHOUT U!  :'(

Ok, start again the freestyle section.
Now go with me being a Daz dickrider (remember i runned DPGRECORDZ.CJB.NET site), then Warren G again, then 5 Footaz, then Nate, then Ruthless, then Spice 1, and go ahead... maybe one day u'll feel a lil bit stupid!

LOL. Funny how you dont reply to my posts btw. Hahahaha.. you're just making yourself a fool man, stop pls.

You know what's the difference between an idiot and an intelligent man? Just compare Represent.'s reply with yours. Nothing to add.

P.S. What's wrong being a 2Pac fan btw?

themovie

« Reply #53 on: August 16, 2002, 03:31:17 AM »

Ok, start again the freestyle section.
Now go with me being a Daz dickrider (remember i runned DPGRECORDZ.CJB.NET site), then Warren G again, then 5 Footaz, then Nate, then Ruthless, then Spice 1, and go ahead... maybe one day u'll fell a lil bit stupid!

BLAH BLAH BLAH.
U are boring.
e pure scurnacchiato

Juice

« Reply #54 on: August 16, 2002, 03:36:09 AM »
BLAH BLAH BLAH.
U are boring.
e pure scurnacchiato

Like O'Seer said once.. "Watch yourself". And stop here with your stupid posts.

themovie

« Reply #55 on: August 16, 2002, 03:39:30 AM »

Like O'Seer said once.. "Watch yourself". And stop here with your stupid posts.

Stattene zitto una buona volta,che mesi fa ne hai dette di tutti i colori su di lui,piu di quanto abbia fatto io.
Fai ridere,terrone.

Juice

« Reply #56 on: August 16, 2002, 03:46:16 AM »

Stattene zitto una buona volta,che mesi fa ne hai dette di tutti i colori su di lui,piu di quanto abbia fatto io.
Fai ridere,terrone.

Here it is! Once again... you proved to be a stupid and a racist. Congrats.

First you diss South Italy ("terrone"), then you use "Sukami la Minkia" (typical South Italy/Sicilian phrase that means "suck my dick") and then "scurnacchiato" (typical word used in Naples, South Italy, which means that your girl is a bitch).

You funny, and that's for real. But stop acting like a G over a pc. You cant even walk in South Italy or they'll robb you and your boxer, moron! Here it aint a place for a punk like you. So fuck yourself wherever you live, man with no name... and take a visit in RIONE PERRINO, BRINDISI, if you got a chance.

Shit i'm even wasting my time with you. You so bitch that you didnt even wrote your name....................... so fuck ya.

Sorry to you all if he's a moron and an internet gangsta dissing under a pc, but i had to reply. I'll stop here. Pz.

P.S.
You noticed how he ruined a topic called "Snoop's All Stars CD is fuckin trash!!!!!!!"? LOL.

And O'seer, where the fuck you are? On a beach? And all the mods? LOL. You wanna this moron to continue or what? AND FUCK YOU ALL IF YOU REPLY WITH STUPID THINGS LIKE "YOU 2 AGAIN?". READ THE WHOLE SHIT BEFORE MAKING STUPID COMMENTS. Out.

Don Seer

« Reply #57 on: August 16, 2002, 03:49:43 AM »

First you diss South Italy ("terrone"), then you use "Sukami la Minkia" (typical South Italy/Sicilian phrase that means "suck my dick") and then "scurnacchiato" (typical word used in Naples, South Italy, which means that your girl is a bitch).

You funny, and that's for real. But stop acting like a G over a pc. You cant even walk in South Italy or they'll robb you and your boxer, moron! Here it aint a place for a punk like you. So fuck yourself wherever you live, man with no name... and take a visit in RIONE PERRINO, BRINDISI, if you got a chance.

Shit i'm even wasting my time with you. You so bitch that you didnt even wrote your name....................... so fuck ya.

Sorry to you all if he's a moron and an internet gangsta dissing under a pc, but i had to reply. I'll stop here. Pz.

P.S.
You noticed how he ruined a topic called "Snoop's All Stars CD is fuckin trash!!!!!!!"? LOL.

::)

And O'seer, where the fuck you are? On a beach? And all the mods? LOL. You wanna this moron to continue or what? AND FUCK YOU ALL IF YOU REPLY WITH STUPID THINGS LIKE "YOU 2 AGAIN?". READ THE WHOLE SHIT BEFORE MAKING STUPID COMMENTS. Out.

right.. FUCK YOU.

how the fuck you expect me to understand fucking italian?

ONE MORE PEEP OUT OF **EITHER** OF YOU BITCHES AND YOU **BOTH** GET BANNED.

DONT PM ME SUCKING UP EITHER

themovie

« Reply #58 on: August 16, 2002, 03:50:54 AM »

P.S.

U are a funny gay (or guy?),i remember months ago when u dissin overseer for his comments toward u and italy,and now u cry like a little pussy....pleez help me,do something,where the fuck u are ?
U ruined a lot of topics,shut up scurnacchiato.

Don Seer

« Reply #59 on: August 16, 2002, 03:51:51 AM »

U are a funny gay (or guy ?),i remember months ago when u dissin overseer for his comments toward u and italy,and now u cry like a little pussy....pleez help me,do something,where the fuck u are ?
U ruined a lot of topics,shut up scurnacchiato.

read whut i just posted above