Author Topic: Why were so many people hating on Em's 2pac-album "Loyal 2 The Game"?  (Read 818 times)

Family45

• Lil Geezy
Re: Why were so many people hating on Em's 2pac-album "Loyal 2 The Game"?
« Reply #60 on: April 17, 2005, 12:11:46 PM »
I wonder how someone like treach feels about being taking out of the loyal to the game song. Yeah no matter what you want to think of the album, the fact that he altered what tupac said is so arrogant to me. What other artist of any genre has their work messed with so much? I mean a few weeks ago I finally got to hear the version of Still Ballin' with kurupt, like it was originally made, without tupac being altered to shout out trick daddy. Its just fucked up to me. If Eminem thinks tupac is such a genious, he should let his work stand the way it is. Who would of though a few years ago that this annoying voice rapper who just says outrageous things to get attention would be producing a Tupac Shakur album....

^^Great points made here.

But seriously, these Eminem beats are straight GARBAGE.  There is no need for us to settle for mediocracy.  I don't get it, when Em is in the studio producing does everybody in there kiss his ass or something?  If I was in "G-Unit" or "D12" (who claim to be true Pac fans) I'd tell Em, "Yo that beat is trash, what else you got. Naw, thats trash too, next. Nigga this is Pac's legacy you're fuckin with you better come correct with some Westside beats, not this off-beat Elton John bullshit!!
Menace Clan- Da Hood...Slept on classic