Author Topic: damn i love spring break...  (Read 203 times)

DAYUM

damn i love spring break...
« on: March 17, 2005, 05:57:24 PM »
idk about yall bitches but give me a blunt a bundle of beads, a bottle of tequilla and a cd of screw and im chillin at the beach...

ive been beachin it every fuckin day i havent been home till today

tomorow im beachin it again...

any of yall hit it up ? im telling u corpus is the place to be spring break...

We Fly High

Re: damn i love spring break...
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2005, 06:19:35 PM »
i pretty much live on the beach. the actual coastline is less than 5 minute walk from my apartment, so im straight chillin it up every night. i used to live 1 minute walk from the ocean.

DAYUM

« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2005, 06:49:16 PM »
ever hit up any bonfires at night?

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2005, 08:01:35 PM »
AWWWW man AG you jus playin catch up bro, its cool tho cuz you're young.  If you are lovin the beach the best thing is to go and surf all day then bonfire thats the shit right there man South Cali and Texas are poppin for break time man, I love th ebeach, I dont usually prop you but you get one today for the life! ;D

-KIDRENEGADE-

YoungGotti42k

« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2005, 08:26:37 PM »
1 word 4 syllables

rosarito

that place is always crackin, ESPECIALLY during spring break, u jus gotta be 18 and ull have some fun. the beach isn't all that great, in fact it sucks, but fuck it, i go for the beer, i stay for the bitches

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2005, 08:31:16 PM »
1 word 4 syllables

rosarito

that place is always crackin, ESPECIALLY during spring break, u jus gotta be 18 and ull have some fun. the beach isn't all that great, in fact it sucks, but fuck it, i go for the beer, i stay for the bitches

props

im handin em out today, anybody else want one?

-KIDRENEGADE-

DAYUM

« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2005, 08:53:59 PM »
my nigga renegade i never had beef with u, u just like to talk sometimes...

but nigga im cool as a fool i know what goes down... aint nothing like smokein a sweet and haveing sum drank in ur cup while ur passin out beads to the titties....