Author Topic: 2Pac fbi/police files on ebay?  (Read 464 times)

White-Chocolate

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Live My Life A Legend Immortalized By Lyric'Z
2Pac fbi/police files on ebay?
« on: March 07, 2005, 09:46:11 PM »

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=378&item=4532640347&rd=1

yall think this shits legit, i ain't really about buying it but i was reading the shit on it an wondering how they have so much information but cannot figure out who supposedly killed him
Look Into TheZe EyeZ, What Do U C? That'Z Right, Nothing, I'm A Mystery
White-Chocolate
Westsiiide Riidah
The GAME Ain't the SAME A Damn SHAME

authentic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: 2Pac fbi/police files on ebay?
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2005, 10:11:35 PM »
you know what man the story has been ignored for so long, that so many stories have been made up. The dude seems like he's got the FBI stuff, i d k tho. I strongly think it was Orlando Anderson, but at the same time i still think suge had something to do it.

Anyways its looks legit. but u never know these days.  I still understand to this day why they dont bring the search back up.

Ozir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Westside!
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2005, 10:24:51 PM »
Looks legit... the only thing that bugs me (and makes me think this might be fake) is that they name 2Pac by his given name (Tupac Shakur), but name Eazy by his stage name (Eazy-E). <--- Look at the "Title" section.  Then again, 119 pages would be a bitch to make up... so it might be real.  Who knows :-\

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2005, 11:07:11 PM »
yeah i heard about that some years ago...interesting shit

'DsR'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2005, 01:31:22 PM »
go read the book "LAbrynth" .... same shit its got all that info about pac/biggie

"fuck under tha influence im hella fucked up, swervin down the freeway spillin my cup"

authentic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2005, 06:10:11 PM »
Looks legit... the only thing that bugs me (and makes me think this might be fake) is that they name 2Pac by his given name (Tupac Shakur), but name Eazy by his stage name (Eazy-E). <--- Look at the "Title" section.  Then again, 119 pages would be a bitch to make up... so it might be real.  Who knows :-\

oooooo good call, i didnt notice that. Ya 119 pages would be pretty hard to make up.

White-Chocolate

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Live My Life A Legend Immortalized By Lyric'Z
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2005, 06:16:53 PM »
are these files even legal to sell
Look Into TheZe EyeZ, What Do U C? That'Z Right, Nothing, I'm A Mystery
White-Chocolate
Westsiiide Riidah
The GAME Ain't the SAME A Damn SHAME

The Predator

« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2005, 06:34:54 PM »
See this shit ages ago about some jewish orginasation trying to extort money from pac, easy....

My main questions are if that group was under investigation how come its never be mentioned by the media or even rap magazines? no ones come forward(cops, the members of the gang) how come no rappers ever mentioned them? If they exisist or existed they can be traced and what was the outcome did pac n eas ypay up tell them to go fuck themselves? was this just a front/disguise for some other gangsters to demand money whilst hiding thier real identity? did the threats if real were carried out? how come no other rappers or rappers today getting those threats? or was it just some pretending and trying to clown/scare the rappers?

The only real threat that was documented to rappers was the one when the right wing nazis cunts wanted to kill famous black people to starrt race wars. Damn they were dumb.

authentic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2005, 08:03:44 PM »
are these files even legal to sell

see thats the thing that also bothered me. But since the case right now is closed and i dont think it will be opened again, the files are kind of kept under less vision. It could be a federal offense, but this guy is selling not just pacs FBI files but a whole bunch of other peoples so maybe it's legal or maybe he's trying to make a lot of money knowing he's gonna get busted/

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Garth Brooks

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • We Shall Be Free
« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2005, 06:40:10 PM »
If you guys want to see the files on him and B.I.G go to thesmokinggun.com they go all the shit there and for free

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2005, 07:45:24 PM »
damn that shit is crazy
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?