Author Topic: LAKERS SUCK  (Read 2563 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: LAKERS SUCK
« Reply #90 on: April 02, 2005, 12:26:46 AM »
Kobe doesn't have a Dwayne Wade on his team becuase he didn't want that knid of player on his team. Kobe doesn't want anyone on his team who might take the spotlight away fom him.

Sad, but it's the true. :-\

I don't think that's true at all...If Lakers woulda traded Shaq for Nowitzki, I'm sure Kobe styill woulda' re-signed with the Lakers...I hate dumbasses like ya'll who take Kobe's will out of context...

Man the point is that Lakers already had Shaq, the most dominant player in the league.
Kobe had to enjoy it and thank God he had a chance to play and win with him 3 titles, almost 4.
But he started to have problems with Phil Jackson and Shaq.
I aint saying Kobe is the one responsable for the distruption of the team, cause it's Buss.
But Kobe didnt understand that without Phil and Shaq = no title.
You cant simply replace Shaq with Dirk and win the title.
It's Shaq who let you win the title, man! Big Fella Shaq! Plus Kobe.

I truely don't believe Kobe said he didn't want to play with Shaq...The media just makes you believe that, man...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #91 on: April 02, 2005, 12:28:53 AM »
lol if anybody still compares Kobe to Jordan after this season....theyre a fuckin retard lol. Kobe is good, but not nearly as good as him...or any of his fans thought he was. I still remember the rumors during the off-season that Kobe could be come a Spur...thank god that didnt happen, i would hate to miss the playoffs.  ;D

Jordan never was a winner without having other winners to rely on (Phil Jackson, Scottie Pippen)...Unfortunately, Kobe don't have that this season, you moron...Get that through your thick ass skull, man...PeACe

OneHittaSpitta

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #92 on: April 02, 2005, 12:53:03 PM »
lol if anybody still compares Kobe to Jordan after this season....theyre a fuckin retard lol. Kobe is good, but not nearly as good as him...or any of his fans thought he was. I still remember the rumors during the off-season that Kobe could be come a Spur...thank god that didnt happen, i would hate to miss the playoffs.  ;D

Jordan never was a winner without having other winners to rely on (Phil Jackson, Scottie Pippen)...Unfortunately, Kobe don't have that this season, you moron...Get that through your thick ass skull, man...PeACe

lol the local media (radio) has been bashing him so bad. Him, and the whole Laker organization. For making the wrong moves with the Shaq situation, and from how Kobe has basically shown himself to be a selfish little baby, who wants the spotlight more then he wants to win. He would gladly take the spotlight...and lose, then have to share the spotlight....and win. Who's the one with the "thick ass skull"? The whole world sees Kobe for what he is, but you and a few other Laker fans that wont admit it. Why would you even defend this little homo so bad anyways? lol. You think he gives a shit about u? If he met u he probably wouldnt even take the time to spit on you. So you should probably just move on, and find another love interest NIK....one that will love you back lol

hisairness

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #93 on: April 02, 2005, 12:58:21 PM »

lol the local media (radio) has been bashing him so bad. Him, and the whole Laker organization. For making the wrong moves with the Shaq situation, and from how Kobe has basically shown himself to be a selfish little baby, who wants the spotlight more then he wants to win. He would gladly take the spotlight...and lose, then have to share the spotlight....and win. Who's the one with the "thick ass skull"? The whole world sees Kobe for what he is, but you and a few other Laker fans that wont admit it. Why would you even defend this little homo so bad anyways? lol. You think he gives a shit about u? If he met u he probably wouldnt even take the time to spit on you. So you should probably just move on, and find another love interest NIK....one that will love you back lol

LMAO.  Well said, well said.
NIK - World's worst moderator.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #94 on: April 02, 2005, 04:05:17 PM »

You're a fucking idiot...You truly believe Kobe enjoys losing and isn't in it for winning? Kobe has incredible worth ethics, anyone who's known him knows that...He's worked his ass off to get to where he is and he's always been a winner and doesn't accept losing...Kobe would give me just as much respect as Duncan would give you, so take that shit elsewhere man...PeACe

Fuck You, Pay Me

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #95 on: April 02, 2005, 04:31:02 PM »
kobe has the chocolate face

OneHittaSpitta

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #96 on: April 02, 2005, 06:51:19 PM »

You're a fucking idiot...You truly believe Kobe enjoys losing and isn't in it for winning? Kobe has incredible worth ethics, anyone who's known him knows that...He's worked his ass off to get to where he is and he's always been a winner and doesn't accept losing...Kobe would give me just as much respect as Duncan would give you, so take that shit elsewhere man...PeACe

lol First off, Duncan COULD be and asshole...who knows. But Kobe IS an asshole...everyone knows. Second, im a Spurs fan yeah...but im not jocking Duncan like you ride Kobe man. Duncans never even my favorite player in the league lol. I didnt say he ENJOYS losing, but you know as well as anyone that Kobe did not want to play with Shaq. Do you honestly think Kobe believed the team would be BETTER without Shaq? lol. So there u go...he wanted the spotlight...not the victories. Shaq probably didnt want to play with Kobe either...but Shaq is contending for a title this year, Kobe will be watching the playoffs at home.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #97 on: April 02, 2005, 07:03:06 PM »
Kobe didn't like Shaq, that doesn't mean he didn't enjoy winning with Shaq...You know those happy championship moments of Kobe and Shaq together, that came along 3 times in a row...Shaq demanded the trade, Kobe didn't say shit, the media mighta' tried to make it seem like that, but there's no proof...PeACe

OneHittaSpitta

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #98 on: April 02, 2005, 08:47:50 PM »
You know those happy championship moments of Kobe and Shaq together

yeah, but Shaq said the sex wasnt good anymore...lol

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #99 on: April 04, 2005, 01:38:17 AM »

Naah, Kobe's Italian...Tony Parker's the French one... :-X

OneHittaSpitta

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #100 on: April 04, 2005, 02:24:23 AM »

Naah, Kobe's Italian...Tony Parker's the French one... :-X

lol Italian....French....whateva...its all tha same to me. lol

acbaylove

« Reply #101 on: April 04, 2005, 02:50:59 PM »
Not really. ;D

Chad

« Reply #102 on: April 05, 2005, 09:38:15 AM »
yes they do
Resume: BBC / HipHopDX / TMZ / Billboard / XXL / LA Weekly / AFH // Ice Cube. MC Ren . Sir Jinx . DOC . Too Short . Fredwreck . DJ Jazzy Jeff

www.chadkiser.com
Twitter:  @chadmkiser
IG:  chadmkiser

« Reply #103 on: April 06, 2005, 05:56:45 PM »
NO PLAYOFFS FOR THE LAKERS
 ;D ;D ;D

Damn!....Lakers do suck now and probaly will for a few years.....anyone see the game of my home team (Phoenix) vs. the Lakers last night......Suns were just havin fun with them......

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #104 on: April 06, 2005, 10:34:44 PM »
Suns ain't getting nowhere...I bet you anything the Lakers win another championship before the Suns do...