Author Topic: Bellamy's 1st hat-trick  (Read 535 times)

Mindless Minority

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • England on Tour
Re: Bellamy's 1st hat-trick
« Reply #30 on: March 24, 2005, 03:47:22 AM »
and Rastaman i said u shouldnt be commenting on this particular football topic u non readin ass mutha fucka. I think moi and Mac 10 just clamped some SPL hatin mutha fuckas lol Dundee Utd done it, and if u look at Killie they managed to get to the semi final of the fairs cup (old Uefa cup) and to your theres no competition statement rastaman, who is goin to be the top three teams in the premiership for the forseeable future? OMG i didn't expect it to be Chelsea Man U and Arsenal. before Chelsea money it was a two league team. sounds familiar? CLAMPED

About 5 teams challenge realistically for the extra Champions League spot and nearly all the clubs in the Premiership bar the newly promoted think they have a chance of getting in Europe. The competition in the Premiership is a lot higher then in the SPL.

And if we are going to talk about teams on an international stage, Man Utd won the Champions League 5 seasons ago. That outweighs anything Celtic and Rangers have EVER done.

How many Scottish players have got a Champions League medal, or a UEFA cup medal, or a Premiership medal?
Well she moved in ways
That kept her there in our minds for days
Weeks and months it was
I was that amazed and there she stays
Surrounded by the what-ifs and the maybes

wilz

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #31 on: March 24, 2005, 06:33:22 AM »
And if we are going to talk about teams on an international stage, Man Utd won the Champions League 5 seasons ago. That outweighs anything Celtic and Rangers have EVER done.

How many Scottish players have got a Champions League medal, or a UEFA cup medal, or a Premiership medal?

Celtic won it in 67, Rangers won the Cup winners cup. Aberdeen and Dundee Utd also done it

Uefa Cup medal, Lambert played for the Dortmund Chamions League winning side, About the whole Aberdeen, Celtic, Rangers, Dundee Utd teams were Scottish. Dennis Law, Kenny Daglsih, Alan Hanson, Souness, Billy Bremner.

[img]

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #32 on: March 24, 2005, 09:45:48 AM »
When Celtic won the european cup (1st ever british club to do so) in 1967, every player in their first team was born within 17 miles of Celtic Park.

everytime those european teams come to America to play football....Celtic always gets their butt kicked, i think they won like 1 or 2 games out of two seasons here in America...its funny becuase most of the teams dont use their full squad, just Celtic does. ;D

Im not dissing celtic...im just sayin how i see it ;D

the only thing i can say to this is...wrong

we beat man utd 2-1 at the start of the season with Craig Beattie scoring the winner

have u heard of him es el duque?                                 ^^^^^

look at the rest of our line up too

and as i said previously

"if u knew anything about those games apart from the fact they were friendlies, u would know that they had their best teams out"
NO MORE WAR

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #33 on: March 24, 2005, 10:58:54 AM »
The fact that had their best teams out doesn't mean anything, because its just a pre-season friendly, you cannot count results in club friendlies for anything, look at the players Celtic have, most of them are Premiership rejects, therefore at best them might fight for a UEFA Cup place if their were in the Premiership, but there is no way they were get anywhere near challenging for the top.

So this season the Premiership has been a three horse race yes, but at least there is an opportunity in the Premiership for a team to finish fourth get a Champions League place and then build on that with the extra revenue they receive. That same chance doesn't exist in the Scottish league at all. It is also not like there have only ever been two teams who have dominated in England. Bar a few teams competing with them every now and again, Rangers & Celtic between them have won the large majority of Scottish championships, look at the English league, and there are at least 5, 6 or 7 teams who have at one point or another been the top team in the country for a sustained period.

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: March 24, 2005, 11:06:07 AM »
The fact that had their best teams out doesn't mean anything, because its just a pre-season friendly, you cannot count results in club friendlies for anything, look at the players Celtic have, most of them are Premiership rejects, therefore at best them might fight for a UEFA Cup place if their were in the Premiership, but there is no way they were get anywhere near challenging for the top.

So this season the Premiership has been a three horse race yes, but at least there is an opportunity in the Premiership for a team to finish fourth get a Champions League place and then build on that with the extra revenue they receive. That same chance doesn't exist in the Scottish league at all. It is also not like there have only ever been two teams who have dominated in England. Bar a few teams competing with them every now and again, Rangers & Celtic between them have won the large majority of Scottish championships, look at the English league, and there are at least 5, 6 or 7 teams who have at one point or another been the top team in the country for a sustained period.

see you don't even have your facts right

you are also not even reading what other people are saying coz if u were u wouldve seen the posts about dundee utd and aberdeen

celtic and rangers are the biggest teams in scotland and have the best history

but take 10 years ago as an example - celtic were finishing 4th in the league and bs like that
NO MORE WAR

wilz

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #35 on: March 24, 2005, 11:11:53 AM »

Well then with ur intelligent first remark about its only pre season, that leaves Celtic 100% in competitive mathces in recent matches with premiership clubs

[img]

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #36 on: March 24, 2005, 11:22:12 AM »
Yes, they are 100% in their last two ties against English opposition, I'm not disputing that, it was the fact that friendly victories over Man Utd suddenly means they are going to be Premiership title challengers that I find laughable. Its obvious they would be a mid table Premiership side.

And Mac_10 I did read the remarks about Dundee & Aberdeen, and if you noticed what I said was "except for a few teams every now and again", I wasn't discounting them, I was just saying that Rangers & Celtic have dominated the Scottish league for the majority of the years in which it has been run.

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: March 24, 2005, 11:24:23 AM »
Yes, they are 100% in their last two ties against English opposition, I'm not disputing that, it was the fact that friendly victories over Man Utd suddenly means they are going to be Premiership title challengers that I find laughable. Its obvious they would be a mid table Premiership side.

And Mac_10 I did read the remarks about Dundee & Aberdeen, and if you noticed what I said was "except for a few teams every now and again", I wasn't discounting them, I was just saying that Rangers & Celtic have dominated the Scottish league for the majority of the years in which it has been run.

yeh nobody is disputing that Celtic and Rangers have dominated but at the end of the day we will never know how celtic would get on as they won't be moving anyway so concerning where they would end up in the league, i guess we will just have to agree to disagree
NO MORE WAR