Author Topic: Are there websites where you can order clean white T-shirts?  (Read 286 times)

2paclbc

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • LBC
Re: Are there websites where you can order clean white T-shirts?
« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2005, 04:57:20 PM »
chinatown LA...great bargaining...(if you are close by there) i got like 10 proclub t shirts for 20 bucks...(only white ones for that price color costs more)its not the lightweight ones..its good material

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #16 on: March 19, 2005, 05:12:47 PM »
are you all in the club spitten game in your white tee? serve feinds in your white tee? forget a throwback do you look clean in your white tee?

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: March 19, 2005, 05:16:58 PM »
i just go to the white center plaza (a swap meet) and get em there thick and they got every color

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: March 19, 2005, 06:38:52 PM »
You don't have those 3 for $10 type stores in your area or swap meets? That's where I get all mine.

If you have JCPenney's in your area, I heard Staffords makes good white tees.
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #19 on: March 20, 2005, 04:45:07 AM »
I've already checked out a few shops where I thought they would have it, but so far I haven't found shit.
I haven't peeped HEMA, Footlocker or Foot Action (don't think that FA exists here though) yet, so I'll have to check that out.

Thanks for the tips!

Seer: Lol, I know it sounds funny...it's so typical: everytime I try to find the simplest thing (like now, a plain white T), I don't find it. Belgium has got a lot of "famous" stores (just like the UK, Germany, France & Holland), but obviously they don't find it necessary to sell white T's, lol. I'll have to search a bit harder I guess...

Thanks again.
By the way, does that AAA-site deliver to Euopean countries? I don't have much time to look it up...

Don Seer

« Reply #20 on: March 20, 2005, 05:34:23 AM »

over here i guess i'd just go to Primark or something..
i dont wear plain stuff though..

Wild_Elmo

« Reply #21 on: March 20, 2005, 09:20:53 AM »
If you have JCPenney's in your area, I heard Staffords makes good white tees.
yes they do

madsamoan

« Reply #22 on: March 20, 2005, 02:15:50 PM »
Go to the Compton Swap Meet on Sundays...There's this guy name Jose Jose Jr. that can hook you up with 50 white plain t-shirts for
$10.00. If you buy more,He'll throw in 50 white tank tops for half off ($5) but you can only wear them once before they literally fall apart.Where do you think Sikotik got that tanktop he's wearing in his sig?

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: March 20, 2005, 02:25:31 PM »
Go to the Compton Swap Meet on Sundays...There's this guy name Jose Jose Jr. that can hook you up with 50 white plain t-shirts for
$10.00. If you buy more,He'll throw in 50 white tank tops for half off ($5) but you can only wear them once before they literally fall apart.Where do you think Sikotik got that tanktop he's wearing in his sig?

damn 50 for 10$ :o

Sikotic is wearing a Wife Beater or A-Shirt

madsamoan

« Reply #24 on: March 20, 2005, 06:07:43 PM »

damn 50 for 10$ :o

Sikotic is wearing a Wife Beater or A-Shirt

^
When he wakes up in the morning and puts it on, it's a t-shirt, by noontime it's reduced to a wifebeater.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #25 on: March 20, 2005, 07:33:03 PM »
Wal-Mart, Target, K-Mart, basically anywhere there is cloths, there are plan white tees. Shit, if you're a medium, just buy XXXL undershirts if your in that bad a need for a white tee. I mean, they are like what, 3 for $8 at most department stores. White tees are the weirdest thing to catch on, because they always where, and now people in the suburbs want them. I always thought it would be Eminem to start white tee thing, but instead it caught on after throwbacks, which the only reason they were popular was because for as long as I remember, a dude got a jersey in high school, like a Magic Johnson jersey, and then kept on wearing it after they stopped caring abut buying new jerseys to support their team. I guess after all the money spent on throwbacks, $300 a jersey, now hip-hop has decided they needed to give their fans and their wallets a break, and go with 5 for $10 white tees. LOL. I already had "throwbacks" and I already got a few white tees, black tees, actually tons of navy blue tees, so all this is just so weird to me. What I wear is a fashion statement. I am starting to miss the days of Jay-Z starting new shit so my shit can stay real and everyone else can be in pop culture, instead of others asking for websites on white tees to dress like me.  :-\