Author Topic: Ambitions of a Killa  (Read 386 times)

Dip Set Movementarian 4 Life

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Ambitions of a Killa
« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2005, 04:39:26 PM »
Props...good post...dont mind any of these chumps, if they only knew how powerful Dipl Set music is...

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: March 21, 2005, 04:58:10 PM »
you already know what it is

Boo-Yaa †

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Keep the Faith
« Reply #17 on: March 21, 2005, 05:30:19 PM »
fuccs sake who is this faggot
doin my head wit all thisshit, ban the pussy

& i do got problemz wit gays

but i did laugh at this a little .......

:D
lol

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #18 on: March 21, 2005, 07:35:12 PM »

very niice

and btw, to say purple haze is terribleis a joke, production is dope as shit, and as a rapper hes no worse than 50 cent, imo hes a lot better, so stop dickriding, i dont like him that much, but he puts out solid albums, i had dipset tho... but they got sick proiduction also.. btw..  its funny that the only person kain love more than cam is enya :)

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: March 22, 2005, 03:49:59 AM »
fuccs sake who is this faggot
doin my head wit all thisshit, ban the pussy

& i do got problemz wit gays
yeah, what a dickrider he is, Xzizzle. Nice Xzibit sig btw, Xzizzle. And I like the Xzibit pic in your avatar

'EclipZe

« Reply #20 on: March 22, 2005, 06:08:24 AM »
DIPSET DIPSET DIPSET !  8)

Florez

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Return of the gangstas
« Reply #21 on: March 22, 2005, 12:43:47 PM »
I like some dipset songs, and Killa Cam is aight. But damn be your own man don't be licking nuts like a mofo
''I'm still a doggpound nigga I ain't never gonna give it up''

Matrix Heart

« Reply #22 on: March 22, 2005, 02:00:56 PM »
I like some dipset songs, and Killa Cam is aight. But damn be your own man don't be licking nuts like a mofo

Your sig....''I'm still a doggpound nigga I ain't never gonna give it up''

:banana_llama:   :banana_llama:   :banana_llama:   :banana_llama:   :banana_llama:

Florez

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Return of the gangstas
« Reply #23 on: March 22, 2005, 02:13:08 PM »

:banana_llama:   :banana_llama:   :banana_llama:   :banana_llama:   :banana_llama:

haha you gotta to be fuckin kiddin me. Just because I have a classic line from nate dogg in my sig I'm a dickrider? Your such a fuckin joke man. I hope for your ass that you're just playing around with all these stupid posts, because if your serious if feel sorry for your ass.
''I'm still a doggpound nigga I ain't never gonna give it up''

Matrix Heart

« Reply #24 on: March 22, 2005, 05:18:30 PM »

haha you gotta to be fuckin kiddin me. Just because I have a classic line from nate dogg in my sig I'm a dickrider? Your such a fuckin joke man. I hope for your ass that you're just playing around with all these stupid posts, because if your serious if feel sorry for your ass.

"I'm still a doggpound nigga I ain't never gonna give it up"  how is that classic?

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #25 on: March 22, 2005, 07:27:45 PM »

"I'm still a doggpound nigga I ain't never gonna give it up"  how is that classic?

if anything is considered to be dick riding it would be you Kain, having pics of Kam with the words The King of Rap hahaha dude you're lame quit the bullshit with dipset.  you start a new thread relating to dipset every fuckin hour now that's dick riding for you
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: March 23, 2005, 04:35:53 AM »
^^ i donīt like Kam and i consider it rather stupid to say heīs the king of rap, but how come when you say 2pac is the best MC ever (which is bs too IMO), itīs paying tribute, if you act like Ras Kass is a genius lyricist cause heīs capable of writing down some information from a book he read with weak ass rhymes and no flow youīll get your karma up, but if youīre a fan of Dipset youīre a dickrider. This forum is really prejudiced...on other forums everybody worshipping Suga Free would get shitted on, if you called yourself Xzizzle you wouldnīt be taken serious at all. Iīm not saying thatīs any better, but really if Kain replaced Kam with Pac or Ras fuckin Kass or even no-talent ass Daz or something, nobody would say a word

(and for those who ainīt noticed, heīs clowning you with his reactions and you fall for it like a bunch of morons)

IzUwitIt

« Reply #27 on: March 23, 2005, 05:30:56 AM »
I changed my name to XZizzle on here since I 1st heard tough guy & i aint changed the shit since coz a name dont botha me on the fukin internet. And wot iv got X in my sig & avatar im a dickryder, nigga plz. I aint sittin here postin up 50 pink muthafuccin Xzibit pics to get a response. stop tryna play voice of reason.

maybe he tryna clown, i dnt kno or care but shit aint funny

Matrix Heart

« Reply #28 on: March 23, 2005, 06:19:46 AM »
I changed my name to XZizzle on here since I 1st heard tough guy & i aint changed the shit since coz a name dont botha me on the fukin internet. And wot iv got X in my sig & avatar im a dickryder, nigga plz. I aint sittin here postin up 50 pink muthafuccin Xzibit pics to get a response. stop tryna play voice of reason.

:idea:

thanks for helping

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: March 23, 2005, 09:35:23 AM »

exactly, he tryina clown. keep your name, itīs all good, iīm just saying itīs similar to me but letīs not argue, i really donīt care enuff for that. no offense