Author Topic: What do yall think about this get up?...  (Read 314 times)

DAYUM

Re: What do yall think about this get up?...
« Reply #30 on: March 21, 2005, 10:54:50 PM »
and no offence to any Armanians on this board i know all of yall arent as ugly ,retarded, and smelly like the poster above me...

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #31 on: March 21, 2005, 10:56:14 PM »
and no offence to any Armanians on this board i know all of yall arent as ugly ,retarded, and smelly like the poster above me...
LMFAO nvm man i think we're both actin narrow minded i dont no u and u dont no shit about me so fuck ill be the bigger man and leave it at that BTW my name is Steven not ARA eventho ARA is a very traditional armenian name have a good night
« Last Edit: March 21, 2005, 10:58:50 PM by D.P.G.D. »

Glendale

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #32 on: March 21, 2005, 11:08:50 PM »
the air raids look clean, jersey not feelin. throwbacks arent in nemore, but im gonna have to get me some of those air raids.
"Got niggas head's dividin faster than nerds at a calculus convention/see i school niggas, then i afterschool niggas like detention." -  Ras Kass   

"You got Soldiers, but you still Gotta respect ours, We got more 'Four Fives and Nines' than A deck of cards" - L. Banks

Sikotic™

« Reply #33 on: March 22, 2005, 01:18:00 AM »
I don't know bout those... :-\ I may have to get me some black and white Reebok Classic high tops...see what Marshalls tombout... 8)

That's what I would do. I have a pair of those myself.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

« Reply #34 on: March 22, 2005, 01:36:09 AM »
no offence to other hispanics on this board

^^^too late......how the fuck do u expect to call hispanics....wetbacks and beaners and expect them not to be offended?........stupid armanian, hispanic hatin mothafucka.....

and no offence to any Armanians on this board i know all of yall arent as ugly ,retarded, and smelly like ARA