Author Topic: Man F**k you haters!!! Game Bought the west back!!!  (Read 559 times)

Capo Di Tutti I Capi

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Man F**k you haters!!! Game Bought the west back!!!
« Reply #30 on: March 23, 2005, 05:46:42 AM »
Both Knoc-turn'al and Crooked I need to drop their albums soon to keep the light on the westcoast.....

The Watcher

« Reply #31 on: March 23, 2005, 06:15:21 AM »
as soon as it was announced that Game's album would be a joint album between aftermath/g-unit i think it was 50 who did an interview (wayyyy before all the beef) saying that they had hit a brick wall with Game's album and couldnt do anything with it, so they were gonna drop him but 50 went to Dre & Jimmy and asked for it to be put on G-Unit etc.. what Jome's sayin is right

either way, other westcoast artists need to pick up the ball & run with it now
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

stinga4lyfe

• 'G'
« Reply #32 on: March 23, 2005, 07:44:39 AM »
as soon as it was announced that Game's album would be a joint album between aftermath/g-unit i think it was 50 who did an interview (wayyyy before all the beef) saying that they had hit a brick wall with Game's album and couldnt do anything with it, so they were gonna drop him but 50 went to Dre & Jimmy and asked for it to be put on G-Unit etc.. what Jome's sayin is right

This sound like some bullshit..lol.  You think 50 would go to them niggaz to get Game on his label?  Are you serious?  Come on Dogg, I believe it was all Dre and Jimmy that insisted that shit.  Being on G-unit might have helped Game a little but, it also helped G-unit as whole out..  I give credit both ways..  At the end of the day, it's still all about the nigga that made all of these mothafucca's and that's Dre..

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #33 on: March 23, 2005, 10:01:02 AM »
Interesting points on both sides of the arguement.

Only thing I really have to add right now is about how we would love 50 if he was from Compton and if Game was from NY. Well from how I see it, that's one of those IFs that might sound good but really is too big of a variable to really compare. That's like sayin "IF the lakers were in wyoming" or "IF that girl wasn't so fat, she'd be skinny" u know, cause they would be completely different rappers with a different style of rap, different content, different story, and all else if they were from the other side, even though I see what you are sayin.

Other than that, yeah 50 helped Game's sales, and at the same time Game helped 50's sales because of the hype, the fact that people saw G-Unit as bein a strong ass unit (at one point), because of the singles, and because he had 50 on tv a whole lot before his album started gettin publicity.

SGV

« Reply #34 on: March 23, 2005, 10:42:49 AM »
In Jomo's opinion:

50 > Everyone.

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
« Reply #35 on: March 23, 2005, 11:19:36 AM »

muthafuckin' liar 50 just started talking about that bulshit when tha beef started...........

salvador

• 'G'
« Reply #36 on: March 23, 2005, 01:49:25 PM »
the west gon be back this fall when dre's shit drops

Thuglife

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Well if kurupt gave a fuck about a bitch...
« Reply #37 on: March 23, 2005, 01:58:30 PM »
u cant bring back a whole coast with "the documentry"

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: March 23, 2005, 02:07:17 PM »
I CAN'T Believe a equal said 3 plat and double plat ain't nothing hahahaha,are you fucc'n outta yo mind, that shit is damn good in a bootlegging market now,yall muthafuccas be on some bullshit,stop hating in shit,i'm with jome on this one,if you like game better thats cool,but get off that  bullshit,and you muthafuccas on here would let 50 put yall out too be honest yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

RonThaCon

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #39 on: March 23, 2005, 08:17:07 PM »
I agree with what snoop said the west didn't go nowhere so how could it be back ?

NobodyButMe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • OB - Original Boardster
« Reply #40 on: March 24, 2005, 04:01:37 AM »
i agree with jome, if 50 cent didnt help him, i'll doubt game would move a lot of units

i mean take a look at jt the bigga figga albums that game did

i agree with jome and digita1

have any of you actually heard those jt the bigga figga albums that he put out? i'd be embarrassed to be the game if my name was on those piles of shit

and dre's name isn't all over the game's cd like 50's. dre oversaw 50, 50 oversaw game.

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
« Reply #41 on: March 24, 2005, 04:03:32 AM »
I agrew w/white boy, game didn't bring the west back, even though he tried. He just gave 50 a push in sales and sold a couple mil himself. Nobody gives a shit about westcoast rap anyway, Game or not.
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

NobodyButMe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • OB - Original Boardster
« Reply #42 on: March 24, 2005, 04:03:49 AM »
and, lemme ask, what's so dope about the game BUYING the west back? i don't know if you meant to say 'bought' or 'brought' in the title of this thread, but who the fuck wants to BUY fans?

and, for all you geniuses, i LIVE IN NEW YORK CITY, and i can tell you the ONLY reason any of these people listen to the game is b/c it got 50 all over it.

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
« Reply #43 on: March 24, 2005, 04:15:24 AM »
and, lemme ask, what's so dope about the game BUYING the west back? i don't know if you meant to say 'bought' or 'brought' in the title of this thread, but who the fuck wants to BUY fans?

and, for all you geniuses, i LIVE IN NEW YORK CITY, and i can tell you the ONLY reason any of these people listen to the game is b/c it got 50 all over it.

and this just shows how dumb alot of people are in New York......what a bunch on fools they are buying an album just because 50 Cent is on it.
50 is on 3 tracks so they bought an entire album just to hear those 3 songs lmao.........I refuse to do something that stupid. I'm a huge 2Pac fan and i don't own a single Outlawz album and i like their music just because they are 2Pac afffiliated don't mean i have to buy their albums.