Author Topic: all in one piece from iraq  (Read 246 times)

hope glimmers

• 'G'
  • thats me
Re: all in one piece from iraq
« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2005, 04:45:52 AM »
thanks you i no longer wish for you to reply.   and hes not my husband, read a little bit better. i wasnt trying to be political, you just made it political. i was trying to get things off my chest.... i thought thats what this forum is about.  hm. 
love stinks yeah yeah

da_notorious_mack

Re: all in one piece from iraq
« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2005, 12:29:06 PM »
im not cloggin hopes thread anymore..if i want to continue to argue with the redneck turned muslim fanatic..ill look u up in the train of thought section....

I'm fanatical because I called her boyfriend a mercenary?  That's exactly how she described him.  She said he didn't believe in the cause but he joined for financial reasons.  That's the definition of a mercenary. 

I'm fanatical because I reminded her that her husband may be making widows out of Iraqi women?  This sounds totally reasonable and truthful to me. 

There's nothing fanatical about what I said.  The only thing I agree with is that this is supposed to be a keystyle forum, not a political forum, so because of that, I will not reply on this thread any longer, because I believe everyone should be aloud an artistic liscence, and I'd rather have her drop the verse and express herself than not to write at all.  Peace.

^^^^^^^^^^same dude who said the only people he likes on Rocafella were free an bleek..becuz they were openly muslim in records lol...wateva though be ez...