Author Topic: Scavenger Hunt  (Read 102 times)

MANBEARPIG.

Scavenger Hunt
« on: March 27, 2005, 11:20:41 AM »
so has anyone here ever done one of these with friends?  me and the homies are making one to span all throughout San Diego, and we're gonna break into to teams for it Hope its gonna be fun, every person has to come up with 10 items then we'll mix them up and split teams.  So I was wondering if anyone has done one of these could contribute a few ideas for me 8)

-KIDRENEGADE-

-Euthanasia-

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Scavenger Hunt
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2005, 11:22:32 AM »
first one to get a job and stop being a hippie wins

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2005, 11:26:08 AM »
ive never done this, but it sounds like an intreesting idea

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2005, 11:28:08 AM »

lol

Never done a hunt, but it seems dope.
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

Sikotic™

« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2005, 01:40:16 PM »
We did a crazy ass one last April. We had 30 people and split them up into teams of 5. Our group even had our own shirts and decorated the fuckin car lol, we went all out cuz we planned out every detail..

But damn, so much illegal shit went down that night. Vandalism of property, harrassment, got some girls to flash us.and the list goes on. We didn't do the type of hunt where you bring 10 items, we did the one that was similar to Viva La Bam and every team had a cameraman.

A few of the other teams got tickets and one got busted for underage drinking in the parking lot lol.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2005, 02:32:51 PM »
We did a crazy ass one last April. We had 30 people and split them up into teams of 5. Our group even had our own shirts and decorated the fuckin car lol, we went all out cuz we planned out every detail..

But damn, so much illegal shit went down that night. Vandalism of property, harrassment, got some girls to flash us.and the list goes on. We didn't do the type of hunt where you bring 10 items, we did the one that was similar to Viva La Bam and every team had a cameraman.

A few of the other teams got tickets and one got busted for underage drinking in the parking lot lol.

yea I want to do something crazy and illegal but like 5 or 6 people are ma dunderage like 16 and 17 and then we got the older cats and a couple of them dont want to vandalize anything, theyre mad straight-edge

-KIDRENEGADE-

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2005, 04:38:36 PM »

lol

Matrix Heart

« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2005, 05:49:23 PM »
Every1 from LA decides to come to San Diego to do scavenger hunts...I guess because it's easy to get around.

When I worked at the San Diego Zoo they would ask me for things because I worked next to the pandas.

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2005, 07:18:43 PM »
LOL

ecrazy

« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2005, 09:04:27 PM »

yea I want to do something crazy and illegal but like 5 or 6 people are ma dunderage like 16 and 17 and then we got the older cats and a couple of them dont want to vandalize anything, theyre mad straight-edge

BOO! a good thing to do is try to get on TV, make that like triple points, um....I dunno, wierdest food......We did one, but we were on our bikes in our small ass town, it was fairly easy, but a lot of illegal things did happen, i got a ticket for riding a bike without a helmet and riding it on the wrong side of the street (i had to open my mouth and talk back to the cop).... but yea, hope it turns out fun!