Author Topic: recent acquistions to my collection....  (Read 164 times)

ImmortalOne

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • mothafuckin made niggaz
recent acquistions to my collection....
« on: March 21, 2005, 01:53:07 AM »
click pics to make them bigger.

Air Jordan 13 flints and CB Max 94's (Barkleys), both copped yestarday:

Diamond Turfs (Deon Sanders) and Dunk Hi's:

and, one of my all time favs.....

Air Force 180's (Barkleys first shoe)

check out my Jordan collection here:

http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=67063.0

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I bleed red white and blue, I am a New York Ranger
Re: recent acquistions to my collection....
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2005, 07:37:09 AM »
yo those air force 180s are dope as hell

NobodyButMe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • OB - Original Boardster
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2005, 04:39:32 PM »
yo can you get your hands on some altitudes sz 8.5-9?

THOEDINTHEGAME

• 'G'
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2005, 05:11:16 PM »
click pics to make them bigger.

Air Jordan 13 flints and CB Max 94's (Barkleys), both copped yestarday:

Diamond Turfs (Deon Sanders) and Dunk Hi's:

and, one of my all time favs.....

Air Force 180's (Barkleys first shoe)

Very thoed homie...I got a pair of CB Max 94's on myself as we speak...white and navy blue...where did you buy those kicks at pimp?...

ImmortalOne

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2005, 11:00:44 PM »
The XIII's and Dunks were copped at Footlocker, the CB Max 94's from Sneakerland, and I bought the Air Force 180's online.

The Air Force 180's are sooooo sick, im probably gonna cop a second pair to keep brand new in the box and wear the first pair. I normally only fuck with J's but these are nice, probably my fav non-Jordan shoe, and DEFINATLY my fav Charles Barkley shoe. I cant wait till the Barcelona versions drop in the summer......

Next month im gonna be pretty broke, with all the Jordan releases coming out. Storage is gonna start becoming a concern pretty soon also, as I have almost 80 pairs of kicks.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2005, 11:05:12 PM by The Sneaker Pimp »

ImmortalOne

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2005, 11:03:56 PM »
yo can you get your hands on some altitudes sz 8.5-9?

Those are pretty pricey man.....they're all over Ebay right now, so getting a pair isnt too hard. But be prepared to shell out at least $250, and perhaps even over 300......I personally dont like those anyway, but if you like them, thats all that matters.

THOEDINTHEGAME

• 'G'
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2005, 09:46:41 PM »
The XIII's and Dunks were copped at Footlocker, the CB Max 94's from Sneakerland, and I bought the Air Force 180's online.

The Air Force 180's are sooooo sick, im probably gonna cop a second pair to keep brand new in the box and wear the first pair. I normally only fuck with J's but these are nice, probably my fav non-Jordan shoe, and DEFINATLY my fav Charles Barkley shoe. I cant wait till the Barcelona versions drop in the summer......

Next month im gonna be pretty broke, with all the Jordan releases coming out. Storage is gonna start becoming a concern pretty soon also, as I have almost 80 pairs of kicks.

Dayum...well I like those Deion Sanders and those Air Force 180's...how much were those by the way? (180's)...and where is the best place to get great old school kicks like that online?...I use to be a big Penny Hardaway shoe collector back in the day...you know where I can order any old Penny stuff brand new?...
« Last Edit: March 22, 2005, 09:49:29 PM by THOEDINTHEGAME »

ImmortalOne

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2005, 09:52:58 PM »

Dayum...well I like those Deion Sanders and those Air Force 180's...how much were those by the way? (180's)...and where is the best place to get great old school kicks like that?...I use to be a big Penny Hardaway shoe collector back in the day...you know where I can order any old Penny stuff brand new?...

The 180's were $132 shipped. I got my pair from Ebay. When they were retroed last month, it seems only certain stores got them, and they were in somewhat limited quantities. I couldnt find them anywhere, so I just copped online.

Ebay is a great place to find classic old school kicks, just becareful because there are ALOT of fakes out there.....make sure the seller you are dealing with is fully legit and has a superb reputation.

The Air Penny 1's were just retroed in a cool grey color scheme. Most Footactions and some Footlockers have them.....

THOEDINTHEGAME

• 'G'
« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2005, 09:56:39 PM »

Dayum...well I like those Deion Sanders and those Air Force 180's...how much were those by the way? (180's)...and where is the best place to get great old school kicks like that?...I use to be a big Penny Hardaway shoe collector back in the day...you know where I can order any old Penny stuff brand new?...

The 180's were $132 shipped. I got my pair from Ebay. When they were retroed last month, it seems only certain stores got them, and they were in somewhat limited quantities. I couldnt find them anywhere, so I just copped online.

Ebay is a great place to find classic old school kicks, just becareful because there are ALOT of fakes out there.....make sure the seller you are dealing with is fully legit and has a superb reputation.

The Air Penny 1's were just retroed in a cool grey color scheme. Most Footactions and some Footlockers have them.....

Cool I've been waiting on some kicks from EBay for about a week in a half...

THOEDINTHEGAME

• 'G'
« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2005, 09:57:34 PM »
Post a pic of those retros  8)

THOEDINTHEGAME

• 'G'
« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2005, 01:51:09 PM »

Yep I've seen those Penny's that you are referring too...they put those Barkley's you got in the stores also...I'mma try to get those Penny's today...$125 I think...mayne...but they clean as hell...

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #11 on: April 23, 2005, 04:11:48 PM »
good shit man, your 13s are fuckin dope, i use to have those  :'(
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

Shahizzle

• 'G'
« Reply #12 on: April 24, 2005, 12:53:34 AM »
the game would love this post .. all about shoes

THOEDINTHEGAME

• 'G'
« Reply #13 on: April 25, 2005, 07:05:14 PM »
the game would love this post .. all about shoes

The Game is gay... ::)