Author Topic: Caz Retires!! Drops One Last Song .....  (Read 618 times)

DPG4Life

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Re: Caz Retires!! Drops One Last Song .....
« Reply #30 on: March 24, 2005, 04:49:00 AM »
best news in a looooooooooong time ;D

MOB

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #31 on: March 24, 2005, 07:22:35 AM »
I've always liked Caz, personally I think he's very underrated. Listen to this track... it's damn good! Too bad he's retiring :(

Real talk!!

Haiti

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #32 on: March 24, 2005, 08:15:55 AM »
Goodbye WACK ASS CAZ!!

Never liked his wack ass, that diss song to Game was horrible, he sounded constipated on that shit.

mauzip

« Reply #33 on: March 24, 2005, 08:17:41 AM »
Goodbye WACK ASS CAZ!!

Never liked his wack ass, that diss song to Game was horrible, he sounded constipated on that shit.

have you heard his albums? if so, what do you think are his worst songs?

Haiti

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #34 on: March 24, 2005, 08:18:29 AM »
Goodbye WACK ASS CAZ!!

have you heard his albums? if so, what do you think are his worst songs?
Never heard his albums, and I dont think I wanna hear them either.

Don Seer

« Reply #35 on: March 24, 2005, 08:21:10 AM »

ignorance as its finest.

mauzip

« Reply #36 on: March 24, 2005, 09:02:01 AM »

ignorance as its finest.

you can say that again

node

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #37 on: March 24, 2005, 09:03:50 AM »
its not ignorance, some people just don't like caz

simlpe as that

just because he sounds good to you, and doesn't to me and some others, doesn't mean we're ignorant.

mauzip

« Reply #38 on: March 24, 2005, 09:26:21 AM »
Why do you feel offended? Overseer and I said Haiti is igonrant and why he's ignorant. If you also think he's wack, but you've never heard any of his albums, then you're ignorant too.

But hey, we were talking about Haiti, not you :-*

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
« Reply #39 on: March 24, 2005, 10:32:15 AM »

ignorance as its finest.

Caz is wack end of story, *looks at my Custom Title*............. :)

Thirteen

« Reply #40 on: March 24, 2005, 11:12:51 AM »
yeah that haiti guy is a moron... if someone didn't know about Snoop and you put up 1 wack ass song by him... you'd have to be an idiot to say his whole career sucks

it just so happens that alot of people do believe Caz sucks... i gave the guy a try... bought his "Goin Headz Up" or whatever cd and to me it was one of the worst cd's i've ever bought..every guest he had blew him out of the water... it would be like William Hung and a Luther Vandross collabo

beats were lousy, i've heard of $100 keyboards that come with better beats programmed in...

so no, i'm not going to miss him... i hope him the best of luck at Burger King or Target...what ever he decides to do, but he should be on probation for touching a mic for the next 10 years...

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
« Reply #41 on: March 24, 2005, 02:05:19 PM »
yeah that haiti guy is a moron... if someone didn't know about Snoop and you put up 1 wack ass song by him... you'd have to be an idiot to say his whole career sucks

it just so happens that alot of people do believe Caz sucks... i gave the guy a try... bought his "Goin Headz Up" or whatever cd and to me it was one of the worst cd's i've ever bought..every guest he had blew him out of the water... it would be like William Hung and a Luther Vandross collabo

beats were lousy, i've heard of $100 keyboards that come with better beats programmed in...

so no, i'm not going to miss him... i hope him the best of luck at Burger King or Target...what ever he decides to do, but he should be on probation for touching a mic for the next 10 years...

Lmao....................Muthafuckin' Classic

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: March 24, 2005, 04:14:05 PM »
caz = a real gangsta rapper, but i aian't gonna front and act like i was feeling all his songs,but damn it's a trip how niggas is screaming he's wacc and thats there opinion,but one muthafucca said ras kass was wacc and yall lost yall minds explain yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

rob_keys

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #43 on: March 24, 2005, 05:54:29 PM »
Say what you will... but I believe in taking chances on people. Some are good and are creating buzzes...and some need help. But I believe in being an outlet and thats never going to change.

Last year we continually showcased a young unknown rapper out of Compton named Young Hootie... and this month he is The Unsigned Hype in The Source... 

As for Caz... I felt he deserved a good send off. This morning he left a voicemail thanking me... that made it all worth it. 

That's a good point, and exactly what "we" need right now. Props to y'all for that. However, it can also be negative, as the over-exposure of flooding whack emcees make "us" look bad. Caz tried the indy album thing and it flopped. Then he resorted to dissing majors like Xzibit and Game and still no one gave a fuck.

Styles

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #44 on: March 24, 2005, 07:35:08 PM »
I am taking a look at our news page... We got exposure on the Glasses Malone Mixtape, West Coast Pioneer Jazzy Dee, Big Wy, Kam, Scipio, AllfromthaI, Michelob, Mix Master Spade (RIP), Exclusive DJ Rampage Mixtape...and thats just recent.

We mix the known names with the unknowns..... thats not overexposing anything. Besides.. there are some that enjoy Caz's music. He's a cool dude also. I am scheduled to meet him next week while he shoots his new Showtime Movie "Glass" which is being put out by Edmunds Entertainment (BabyFace and his wife)...