Author Topic: Dodgers Vs. Angels  (Read 93 times)

Skindiana bon3z

Dodgers Vs. Angels
« on: April 01, 2005, 12:39:26 PM »
I'm going to tomorrow's exhibition game vs. the angels in LA.  I really hope the Angels get booed when they introduce the "Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim"  8)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Re: Dodgers Vs. Angels
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2005, 03:29:16 PM »
Arturo Moreno is genious. I mean, 3 years ago, shit, 2 years ago when the Angels won the World Series, Dodger fans could give a flying fuck about the Angels. After the Angels won, the Dodgers looked at it like it was the Dodgers who dropped the ball, not the Angels winning. So now the Angels are coming to take over LA. Now it's a rivalry.

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2005, 03:34:24 PM »
But it's just really retarded adding LA to their name when they play in Anaheim  >:(

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2005, 03:56:22 PM »
Like when they had the LA Rams, or now they have the New York Jets and Giants who play in New Jersey. What to you is retarted, is so genious it works. It's not like the Angels can ever takeover LA. I mean the Dodgers play right up the hill, when I think of the Dodgers I think LA. And the Angels can never replace that, but if they can't replace it, if you can't win a World Series and be seen as the main team in the area, you have to be hated, and seen as a threat. I doubt Angel and Dodger fans will change, BUT I know the casual fan will pay more attention and actually care about the Angels. And with that, Arturo won.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2005, 04:19:49 PM »
I still see it as a local rivalry.