Author Topic: Snoop Dogg - PIMP SLAP (Dissin Suge) !!!!!  (Read 3622 times)

··: O.G Kody™ :··

Re: Snoop Dogg - PIMP SLAP (Dissin Suge) !!!!!
« Reply #60 on: August 10, 2002, 01:49:20 AM »
No-one should ever expect Dre to reply to Suge. People who know tha row history will know that Suge has something on Dre and that is one of the reasons Dre up and left Death Row so quickly. The fact is Dr. Dre is scared of Suge.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

themovie

« Reply #61 on: August 10, 2002, 03:25:42 AM »
Supp Ya'll this is fo ya'll confused about the xzibit line , It is directed at Xzibit and this is what its over , right after suge got out he bumped into Xzibit in LA , Suge approached him and was looking to start trouble , Xzibit said look man thats your beef not mine I wasn't around in those days I just make music with them.So Suge gave him a pass , word got back to Snoops camp on the incident , let me emphasize there is no beef , Snoop was just extremely disappointed and still is , he was like I took you in when i didn't have to I'm the reason that you sold 2 mill and you can't stand up for me or my family , thats what made him so upset with X stickin up for Dre, because Snoop was like I gave you a career ,dre didn't tell me to call you I'd decided to call you for that track , you went double platinum off me and u didnt even stick up fo us , Let me know there isnt no beef ,but they aint as soo as they once used to be as snoop felt disrepsected and had to speak on it

N Dats Da Real

Xzibit is a bitch for this!

EastsideLBC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #62 on: August 10, 2002, 03:59:11 AM »
Yo, for all tha catz that said that Snoop is a wannabe pimp bitch he just pimp slapped tha shit outta u!! ;D How can u be a bitch and diss tha most feared man in tha game!!! No1 has came at Suge on wax in this game and Snoop is tha only one in tha game wit enough balls to bring it to Suge!! Only time will tell if Snoop's homiez ride wit him now and go after Suge wit him!! All I know is Dre, and X and tha rest of em would earn alot of they respect back from me if they rode wit Snoop and just clowned on Suge wit him!! I dont think we will ever see X or Dre go at Suge tho!!! I could see X go at Suge wayyyy b4 Dre tho!!! Only time will tell!! But I do definetly see Crooked I comin after Snoop even harder after this one!! Ring tha bells! Its time for war!! ;)

G2ThaV

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • "Take Out SUGE And Stomp Down Tha ROW!" - Eazy E
« Reply #63 on: August 10, 2002, 04:52:16 AM »
No1 has came at Suge on wax in this game and Snoop is tha only one in tha game wit enough balls to bring it to Suge!!

Well Eazy E did, but yeap snoop got some ballz callin out Suge that clearly on record, no sublminal shit no more! :) ,

Three Things I want Too See Now

1.The Next Suge Knight Interview ::)

2.Tha Row Killah Album ;) , Daz Dillinger's Disses To Suge are gona be GangsTA ta tha core, :D Best Beleive Daz Gona Come AloT HArder than what we seen right here now with Snoop.

3.An i wanna See Xzibit make a track dissin Suge, makin it clear he down wit Snoop , an dissin  Suge knighT, produced by Dr Dre ooooweeee :o :D

"Even If We All Get Murdered In Vegas, They Can't Fade Us" - Ice Cube

Desoto Loco

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • D.P.G. 4 Life! Y.A. Or Nuthin'!
« Reply #64 on: August 10, 2002, 04:57:50 AM »
Sure, the voice, flow, and beats have changed, but, for maybe the first time in a long, LONG while, that Doggystyle, Old-School, "I just don't give a f*ck", Eastside, Gangsta Snoop is back.  This is what we've been waiting for for, like, 7 years now.  If you aint feeling Snoop on this track, then I doubt you EVER liked Snoop at all. :o

I'm a bigg Snoop Dogg Fan, but I must say dat I aint feelin em on this one, this song is pretty shitty. Da Beat is fuccin wacc and too soft. Snoop aint comin tight on this one, the Chorus/Hook is wacc as fucc too.That aint da Doggystyle, Old-School, "I just don't give a f*ck", Eastside, Gangsta Snoop on this track, not evil and bad enough.

themovie

« Reply #65 on: August 10, 2002, 05:27:30 AM »
Only time will tell!! But I do definetly see Crooked I comin after Snoop even harder after this one!! Ring tha bells! Its time for war!! ;)

Oh yeah,and crips are harder than crooked gay

teecee

« Reply #66 on: August 10, 2002, 05:43:38 AM »
The beat has to be a Battlecat beat cuz it is soft and has that clap track shit.......and this chorus is kinda wack.....but who gives a fuck!!!!  THis song is alla bout Snoop's lyrics and flow, if the beat was too good you would be distracted.  Damn, Snoop rips it up here, i feel his flow on this one, just a nice touch on his old school style........good work Doggy Dogg

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Half Dogg,Half Monkey..Bitch! Donkey Kong
« Reply #67 on: August 10, 2002, 06:13:05 AM »

1)Tight
2)To
3)The
4)Fullest.

--2 words? interesting~~

lol yeah but the most important words are tight and fullest ..like usa , they usualy said united states of america, but do we say usoa... digg
snoop dogg - "i don't fuck with the pocus everybody
knows this , i fuck with the chronic cause the chronic
gives me dopeness"                                   

- Look here bitch you're fine and i dig your style...-

Cliftone_Santiago_909

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #68 on: August 10, 2002, 07:33:21 AM »
Anybody else notice he used Dj Quik's flow from "Tonite" in tha begining of tha song. That was cool...

Tha Xzibit thing was kind of a diss... It just depends on how Xzibit takes it. Most likely he aint gonna like that line... So I'd say It's kind of a diss. I doubt shit will escelate from that line though.

I like that lil hook... "It All Boils Down To Tha Fact That You're Jealous Of My Paper Staaaaacks".....

"These Bustas! Betta Recognize What's Commin'/ Dancin' On D's With Tha Alpine Bumpin'/ Ever Since A Child I Knew How To Live Foul/ Now I Bust Rhymes Like A Cool CRIMINAL" - King Tee

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #69 on: August 10, 2002, 07:43:12 AM »

I'm a bigg Snoop Dogg Fan, but I must say dat I aint feelin em on this one, this song is pretty shitty. Da Beat is fuccin wacc and too soft. Snoop aint comin tight on this one, the Chorus/Hook is wacc as fucc too.That aint da Doggystyle, Old-School, "I just don't give a f*ck", Eastside, Gangsta Snoop on this track, not evil and bad enough.

Ur not a Snoop Fan, ur a retarded SNoop Doggy Dogg 1993 fan.. 9 years later, u think he wont change a bit? I can understand that u dont like it, but FORGET the past, u make me thinks of them fools who thinks they know something cuz they listen to 2 Pac 24/7 and say that he was a crip...

Juice

« Reply #70 on: August 10, 2002, 07:49:00 AM »
Oh yeah,and crips are harder than crooked gay

Just like Bloods are harder than Snoop Dogg. Man i think he was referring to music. Me personally i cant wait to listen to Crooked I's reaction. Cause if the diss is made by both sides, then it's cool. Rap was made with this shit. Finally Snoop reacted. Now Tha Row will react. The Tha Row Killa. Etc.. It's a war. But plz believe it it will be only a musical war. Suge aint so stupid to kill Snoop or something. And viceversa. No drama. No more. The only stupid thing Snoop can do is to diss Bloods. Cause like that some1 will react. Not Suge, not a rapper. You know what i mean?

lbc213

« Reply #71 on: August 10, 2002, 07:54:34 AM »
Anybody else notice he used Dj Quik's flow from "Tonite" in tha begining of tha song. That was cool...

Yep, it took me a half hour to find out, I knew i heard the same thing before

DJ Quik - Tonite

*Yo, a day in the life of a player named Quik
I'm just a stubborn kind of fellow with a head like a brick
And just because I drink the 8, they say that I'm hopeless
But I don't give a fuck, so blame it on the loc-est*

PLANT

« Reply #72 on: August 10, 2002, 09:47:03 AM »
Does Crooked I have anything to do with this?  Or are people just assuming he's going to come at Snoop becuase Snoop dissed the shit out of his fat boss?  And Im sure Suge will be wanting Kurupt and Crooked I to diss Snoop.  What will their reaction be?   And if Kurupt and/or Crooked I dont want to respond to this (which they shouldnt), what will Suge's reaction be?
Just some thought for the mind...

Desoto Loco

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • D.P.G. 4 Life! Y.A. Or Nuthin'!
« Reply #73 on: August 10, 2002, 09:58:04 AM »

Ur not a Snoop Fan, ur a retarded SNoop Doggy Dogg 1993 fan.. 9 years later, u think he wont change a bit? I can understand that u dont like it, but FORGET the past, u make me thinks of them fools who thinks they know something cuz they listen to 2 Pac 24/7 and say that he was a crip...

You aint knowin shit about me, so fucc ya. And when Blue Ragg said its da Doggystyle Type Of Gangsta Azz Snoop on this track, I expected it like dat. But as I heard it, I was kinda disappointed. So fucc what you think. I aint a Pac Dicc Rider, I'm a DPG Dicc Ridin Bastard and I'm fuccin proud of it, so fucc ya.

Lil Suge Knight

« Reply #74 on: August 10, 2002, 01:03:00 PM »
Dre aint no gangsta, he wont diss, now Snoop on the other hand is, he has connections so he knows peeps got his back if it does spill over, Dre is a bitch, I got plenty props for him, but he is just to scared, and him dissing JD is such a bitch move, same with Xzibit, Dre just needs to stick with the pop acts like Eminem, help him diss N Sync

SNOOP DOING IT DOGGFATHER STYLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I said in an earlier post that Snoop is going all out, Im with Snoop on this

Dre, Em, Xzibit and the whole Aftermath Clique and Doggystyle Style clique should just diss the hell outta Suge and Co,

As much as I love Deathrow cos they brought us some good shit, I wanna see them get dissed thee fucc out
These is dedicated to the niggaz down from day one!!!