Author Topic: Crooked I to make an announcement tommorow, no Dynasty Album? but DeathRow?  (Read 358 times)

JG

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • try not to do tbt though, people here dont like it
http://www.xscinc.com/cgi-bin/dynasty/YaBB.cgi 

The brand new Dynasty Records website and forum will launch tommorow, Tuesday March 29th. We will be making an announcement.

I have heard rumors his Dynasty album has been blocked by SUGE KNIGHT.... I dont know if you have been staying up to date with Deathrows forums. But Hampstar who claims to be someone called "Cedric" from Deathrow posted this:

Whats up yall I have more Updates and news 4 yall, As already told yall the Crooked I Dynasty lp is not happening as of Yet, Instead Suge is planning on Releasing Say HI TO THE BAD GUY, and as part of an agreement, Crooked I Will Promote it shoot a video, and get a percentage off of it.So As far as of now and what I have been telling you all Crooked I Is still on Deathrow. That's just the first part of the deal, the second part is that after that release off the first 2 albums off the Dynasty release,Suge will get a dollar off of every Crooked I sell. But the first release of Say hi to the bad Guy is Scheduled to be released , in Late 2005, right after Kurupt's Against Tha Grain, The album will Feature acts Such as Jarule, Kurupt., Scarface, jadakiss, and K-Ci and Jojo, and the first single will be a cut Titled Hood Starz. I just want to be free from everything and be my own boss, Crooked I said we went to court, court gave me free rights, then it got delayed, and appealed , and It aint doing nothing but holding me up, It seems no matter what the court says it's still papers Preventing me from Things because I not only signed as an artist, I signed to Suge Knight's Publishing, and Suge's Management. So I got to do what I got to do. And im not going to let a label milk off me and Not get no percentage , So im going to promote it, Like the deal with Juvenile when he went back to Cashmoney Crooked I said. More Info later...

Don Seer

rubbish... remember "and i own my publishing".... another faker... whoever wrote this cant even put together sentence properly.

ColdManey

rubbish... remember "and i own my publishing".... another faker... whoever wrote this cant even put together sentence properly.

LOL

Don Seer

haha.. well whatever. its late.. i'm drinkin.....  :-* :-*

kellyboy

• 'G'
^^ lol good shit...damn, i wonder if there is any truth to that dr/crooked i shit...not surprised tho @ the outcome

G3ne

• 'G'
don't think it's true, sounds weird to me

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
we will see..but its not crooked is first announcement...so we will just have to wait and we will see the outcome...i will believe the release of an album when i have that shit in my hands

Spicemuthafuc*in1

^^^^Yep I wont believe nething bout against the grain or a crooked i album until i have it in front of me

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
I saw tha thread on tha Death Row Forums for awhile now but i never even entered tha thread coz i was thinking it's just some asshole posting what he thinks, now after reading it i STILL think it's some asshole posting up what he thinks......... :)

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
tha forums still ain't open so i'm guessing they mean March of 2006..........

Don Seer

^ don't be silly.. have dynasty ever lied yet? they've been as straight up as possible!

i just read dynasty's announcement.. the new forum hasnt been opened officially yet..
it looks ready to run now since they just added this post. although i thought they were gonna change the 'theme'
(the one they have is good to me though..)

dude called me the other day and asked me to check it out for him (check my posts over there to see i aint frontin...)

theres also a lil audio treat for fans up too..

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
An Error Has Occured!

Only administrators can log in at the moment, because our forum is in Maintenance Mode. Please try again later. Thank you!

:-X