Author Topic: Has anyone ever dissed Public Enemy?  (Read 336 times)

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
Re: Has anyone ever dissed Public Enemy?
« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2005, 07:52:54 PM »
LOL, first of all I've never lowered this guy's karma, although he's brought it up several times in a year. You could have Seer check his internet records.

And I still hold that he was referencing Chuck D, he just didn't say the word "like" preceeding saying Chuck D. I don't understand someone could misunderstand that and think it's a diss. Why the hell would Del go after Chuck D? The rest of the verse would make absolutely no sense applied to Chuck D. Youngster? Wannabe hustler? Smoked weed/crack with? Come on, it makes no sense.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2005, 08:07:22 PM »
Chuck D is a corny MC
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: March 27, 2005, 08:09:25 PM »

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

ecrazy

« Reply #18 on: March 27, 2005, 09:09:37 PM »
LOL, first of all I've never lowered this guy's karma, although he's brought it up several times in a year. You could have Seer check his internet records.

And I still hold that he was referencing Chuck D, he just didn't say the word "like" preceeding saying Chuck D. I don't understand someone could misunderstand that and think it's a diss. Why the hell would Del go after Chuck D? The rest of the verse would make absolutely no sense applied to Chuck D. Youngster? Wannabe hustler? Smoked weed/crack with? Come on, it makes no sense.

Have you in fact heard the song?, well i dont really care about the karma deal anymore, but i do believe del kinda was talkin to chuck D on this track, maybe it has something with them being from the bay...he is talkin about someone, he only addresses one name, and that is Chuck D.....SOO...PUT 1+2 TOGETHER......I guess the only way we will ever know is if del or chuck tells us something

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: March 28, 2005, 05:24:49 AM »
Chuck D is a corny MC

:stop:

Blasphemy.

lol, at least you´re cool enough to be slightly ironic, cause uhm, i understand why people call chuck d corny

*and i was already so close to hitting the positives again with my karma :-\*

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: March 28, 2005, 08:53:24 AM »

Have you in fact heard the song?, well i dont really care about the karma deal anymore, but i do believe del kinda was talkin to chuck D on this track, maybe it has something with them being from the bay...he is talkin about someone, he only addresses one name, and that is Chuck D.....SOO...PUT 1+2 TOGETHER......I guess the only way we will ever know is if del or chuck tells us something

I have heard the song, I am a big Del fan. The rest of the verse would make no sense in reference to Chuck D. Your theory is full of more holes than swiss cheese.

Paris

kywhiteboy

• 'G'
« Reply #21 on: March 30, 2005, 07:57:05 PM »
Why would somebody diss them?

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: March 31, 2005, 06:13:10 AM »
Chuck D is a legend but hes a corny rapper.

ecrazy

« Reply #23 on: March 31, 2005, 07:25:58 AM »

I have heard the song, I am a big Del fan. The rest of the verse would make no sense in reference to Chuck D. Your theory is full of more holes than swiss cheese.
One, We know he is talkin about someone, He puts reference to Chuck D, And when he says "CHUCK D" he puts emphasis on his name, And he Says "What a Brother Know ABOUT MY Bizwacks"...He Doesnt Pause When he says "What A Brother Know" as like he was referencing him, i dunno what your talkin about, but it sure sounds like a diss to me

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: March 31, 2005, 10:48:17 AM »
Chuck D is hip hop. All yall dissin him, calling him corny should slap yourselves, then listen to Fear of a Black Planet 40 times in a row.
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

makaveli11

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: March 31, 2005, 11:48:06 AM »
Chuck D is hip hop. All yall dissin him, calling him corny should slap yourselves, then listen to Fear of a Black Planet 40 times in a row.
Picture Perfection Pursuin Paper with a Passion

-Euthanasia-

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: April 01, 2005, 08:55:16 AM »