Author Topic: dj quick tracks on westcoast2k old  (Read 302 times)

Kassem

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
dj quick tracks on westcoast2k old
« on: March 16, 2005, 02:40:14 AM »

03/09/05 | DJ Quik Radio Drops (Audio)
       Here are some of those old DJ Quik radio drops from back in the day which Quik talked about in our interview that we did with him. They were heavily requested after the interview was posted so here are some of those drops, which are, in my personal opinion, some of best Quik tracks ever recorded (unfortunately not all in CD Quality since they were never properly released).

» DJ Quik & Mausberg - Realizm (Julio G Drop)
» Mausberg Freestyle on The Beat
» DJ Quik - Way Too Fonky Radio Drop feat. Suga Free, Hi-C, 2swift
» DJ Quik - Everyday Thing (92.3 The Beat Drop For Theo)
» DJ Quik - A Bedtime Story (Theo Drop) feat. Suga Free
» DJ Quik & AMG - 92.3 Tha Beat Drop (Theo's Theme)
» DJ Quik - Another Afternoon Drive (92.3 The Beat Drop For Theo)

And the last one is probably the best one of them all, Dj Quik's personal re-twist of The Roots classic "What We Do". Gotta love the special West Coast flavor he added with the talkbox.

» DJ Quik & Suga Free - What We Do (Foreplay At 4 Drop)

Also, here is a lil somthing for the collectors out there. It is an different version of King T's "Let's Make A V" with a never before heard intro from DJ Quik & outro from King T (followed by "The Chron", the album's next song).

» King Tee - Lets Make A V (w/ Intro & Outro) feat. DJ Quik & Frost

Last but not least something that I came across a while ago, its the video of the DJ Quik produced Theme for the BET show "Live From L.A.". I never understood how both the video and tight song passed by unnoticed for a lot of people with an all star cast like Quik, Snoop Dogg, Xzibit, and Ice Cube on the same joint. They aired this the first time the show premiered, so if you've never seen this video before make sure you download it below. This was ripped/hosted by "GFonk" so all the credits go to him.

» Snoop Dogg Feat. Xzibit, Ice Cube & DJ Quik - Live From L.A. Theme

United Arab States

MOB

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm a llama!
Re: dj quick tracks on westcoast2k old
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2005, 10:36:53 AM »
yeah i downloaded all of them,it was a nice update

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2005, 11:04:05 AM »
these are in better quality then mine were...thanx

wcsoldier

« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2005, 12:10:20 PM »

Here are some of those old DJ Quik radio drops from back in the day which Quik talked about in our interview that we did with him. They were heavily requested after the interview was posted so here are some of those drops, which are, in my personal opinion, some of best Quik tracks ever recorded (unfortunately not all in CD Quality since they were never properly released).

And the last one is probably the best one of them all, Dj Quik's personal re-twist of The Roots classic "What We Do". Gotta love the special West Coast flavor he added with the talkbox.

Also, here is a lil somthing for the collectors out there. It is an different version of King T's "Let's Make A V" with a never before heard intro from DJ Quik & outro from King T (followed by "The Chron", the album's next song).

Last but not least something that I came across a while ago, its the video of the DJ Quik produced Theme for the BET show "Live From L.A.". I never understood how both the video and tight song passed by unnoticed for a lot of people with an all star cast like Quik, Snoop Dogg, Xzibit, and Ice Cube on the same joint. They aired this the first time the show premiered, so if you've never seen this video before make sure you download it below. This was ripped/hosted by "GFonk" so all the credits go to him.

thanks dog

k1000

« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2005, 02:04:24 AM »
the "live from l.a. theme" is great. How would it be possible to have it in audio format ?

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2005, 01:46:59 PM »

thanks dog
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

kywhiteboy

• 'G'
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2005, 08:11:40 PM »
Nice.