Author Topic: heres what xzibit said.....  (Read 887 times)

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
Re: heres what exzibit said.....
« Reply #30 on: March 29, 2005, 07:40:34 AM »
Game's Dr. Dre affiliation would've been enough to get him to Platinum so you can get that one out ya head

^^^^^^Real Talk^^^^^^
just like Dre's affiliation with X, made him a household name ImO...
:note X was dope from jumpstreet to trues who loved his first shit. (tha Likwit crew days)
but his "Restless" album sold to the masses...and put him over.

just thinkin' bout a couple 'o' Dre's production
& High profile track's X blazed during that period.
"Bitch please" (ON Snoop's reunion with a Dre produced track)
"Bitch please II" (On Em's most acclamied album)
"X" (The single off "Restless")
"Year 2000" (Big budget video like whoa!!!)
ect...

wish these rapper's would just stick to music
and let this kid shit die...

just rap
Hatesrats 2oo0V

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #31 on: March 29, 2005, 08:29:34 AM »
first of all I like x better than game, and i hate how cocky game is when you know why he sold as much as he did.  on the other note i have heard some people say he didnt pay any dues and i dont think thats the case

Makaveli R.I.P.

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Exit Tupac......enter Makaveli
« Reply #32 on: March 29, 2005, 09:40:54 AM »
real talk X to the Z. and props on the interview too.

"I'm watching how he walked through the door. The way he sounded, the delivery.......all of it turned me on." - Dr. Dre about The Game
"50 ain't gangsta, Lloyd Banks ain't gansta, Yayo ain't gangsta, Young Buck u know u ain't gangsta...."

King Of L.A.

« Reply #33 on: March 29, 2005, 09:51:17 AM »
i believe this all started at power 106...For those of you that don't know, on Big Boy's morning show, there is this thing called "The Hat Of Forbidden Questions." This is where they ask questions like "Which celebrties have you fucked?" "Do you know anyone in the rap game that wears fake jewelery?" questions like that.. Big Boy always tells whoever they are interviewing to be real and answer the questions honestly. So they asked the game who is the wackest rapper he ever worked with, he said xzibit. It's not like out of no where he just said "Xzibit is the wackest rapper of all time." People just hear this and create headlines. after reading this, you might think i am a game fan. i am NOT a fan of the game. he's one of the the fakest things i ever seen. plus, he even addmitted he's a biter, wtf is that.

The only "problem" is that he never worked with X.

this guy is pure comedy. how the fuck do u have the nerve to say he never worked with X when you dont know neither of them. game was on Xzibit's "ride & smoke" remix waaaay before Games album droped. shows what u know dumbfuck.

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: March 29, 2005, 10:11:39 AM »
i believe this all started at power 106...For those of you that don't know, on Big Boy's morning show, there is this thing called "The Hat Of Forbidden Questions." This is where they ask questions like "Which celebrties have you fucked?" "Do you know anyone in the rap game that wears fake jewelery?" questions like that.. Big Boy always tells whoever they are interviewing to be real and answer the questions honestly. So they asked the game who is the wackest rapper he ever worked with, he said xzibit. It's not like out of no where he just said "Xzibit is the wackest rapper of all time." People just hear this and create headlines. after reading this, you might think i am a game fan. i am NOT a fan of the game. he's one of the the fakest things i ever seen. plus, he even addmitted he's a biter, wtf is that.

this guy is pure comedy. how the fuck do u have the nerve to say he never worked with X when you dont know neither of them. game was on Xzibit's "ride & smoke" remix waaaay before Games album droped. shows what u know dumbfuck.

game just spit a verse over the beat, they didnt actually work together.
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Diabolical

« Reply #35 on: March 29, 2005, 10:12:43 AM »

You said it mate, REMIX. You should learn to know when you are beat.

acbaylove

« Reply #36 on: March 29, 2005, 10:17:31 AM »

Stop being stupid, please. A dj added a verse by Game in that track for a mixtape. They didnt work together in the same studio making the track together. It's a remix, you cock sucker.

:tosser:

^ Real deal. No Game. And it wasnt me having the nerve to say so, but Xzibit's agent.

Thuglife

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Well if kurupt gave a fuck about a bitch...
« Reply #37 on: March 29, 2005, 12:22:16 PM »
game sold crack got jacked got shot,  jumped on dres back

Woodrow

« Reply #38 on: March 29, 2005, 12:30:10 PM »
Am I the only one who see's this as a good thing for Xzibit?

wilz

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #39 on: March 29, 2005, 12:41:44 PM »
games success has everythin to do with his connections. not about were he is from. just lookat MC eight and even Guerilla Black they don't sell records near games numbers cos they don't have 50 cent.           Hitman is a key example of how Dr Dre is not enough to get great album sales

[img]

Ratchet

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #40 on: March 29, 2005, 12:59:36 PM »
hes gay!

Diabolical

« Reply #41 on: March 29, 2005, 01:04:24 PM »
Hittman just didnt put any effort in, he was with Dre a long time and we never saw any album.

Doggystylin

« Reply #42 on: March 29, 2005, 03:31:42 PM »
That homo game dont want it with X...noooooo

« Reply #43 on: March 29, 2005, 03:56:04 PM »
lol i just realised tha thread starter spelt X's name wrong....it's Xzibit, not Exzibit... :)
oh my god :o..lets kill him :)

hahaha.....my bad mufuckas.....i was really sleepy at the time......ima go change it now...... :)

« Reply #44 on: March 29, 2005, 04:05:17 PM »

Stop being stupid, please. A dj added a verse by Game in that track for a mixtape. They didnt work together in the same studio making the track together. It's a remix, you cock sucker.

:tosser:

^ Real deal. No Game. And it wasnt me having the nerve to say so, but Xzibit's agent.

this addicted mothafucka just dont understand...... :eh: :grumpy: