Author Topic: My new addiction  (Read 202 times)

Matrix Heart

My new addiction
« on: March 28, 2005, 08:07:21 PM »

Thirteen

Re: My new addiction
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2005, 10:00:52 PM »
you just found out that poppy seeds will make you pop positive for THC on a piss test or something?

« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2005, 10:40:39 PM »
just drink some pickle juice and alot of water... 8)

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2005, 11:48:39 PM »
just drink some pickle juice and alot of water... 8)
im sure that works but thats just nasty

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2005, 11:53:00 PM »
you just found out that poppy seeds will make you pop positive for THC on a piss test or something?

test positive for Opium not THC

-KIDRENEGADE-

Matrix Heart

« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2005, 05:57:08 AM »

Nah I saw that on Seinfeld already  ;D but I think I ate a muffin with extra poppy seeds at the Airport...nows thats all I want from the bakery.

Poppy Seeds
This is a free excerpt from the book, God's Banquet Table

POPPY  In the 17th century, opium addiction swept through China. In the 20th century, narcotic addiction has reared its ugly head from man’s production of heroin. It would seem that this lovely little flower was created by the Devil himself. Yet the alkaloids that are produced by the juices that surround the unripe seed have been a blessing to those suffering great pain. Between 5 and 700 AD, it became widely used in treating cholera and dysentery. The natural presence of alkaloids, such as codeine acts as a painkiller when the seeds are infused with water. As a lotion, it may soothe skin and mouth disorders. Poppy seeds that are commonly sold in supermarkets do not contain the natural alkaloids because they are lost when the seed ripens, leaving only trace amounts. Poppy seeds are excellent sprinkled on salads, bread and rolls. When crushed, they add a delicious addition to curry and are an effective thickener. The seeds can be soaked in water and taken as natural pain relief.

« Last Edit: March 29, 2005, 06:06:06 AM by Sabotage K A I N »