Author Topic: Annoying kids at school?  (Read 105 times)

davida.b.

Annoying kids at school?
« on: March 29, 2005, 06:41:06 PM »
Everyone has had their class faggot that noone liked, so describe the person for us. I got a kid in my class that's sorta like Milton from Office Space. He wears glasses, he mumbles, and he has bad acne. In other words, he's a fucking nerd. And believe me, there is a difference between smart kids with glasses and nerds, this guy falls into the later category. What realy pisses us off about him is that he always barges into the people's business, and he acts like he's the coolest kid in the class. I FUCKING HATE HIM.

The Watcher

Re: Annoying kids at school?
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2005, 08:02:52 PM »
yeah, we had one kid like this in highschool. he was a real nerd, he helped me with school work once in class, that day he was gettin the shit kicked out of him by these 2 dudes, so me and 2 friends jumped in and busted them up.. took him home, turns out his mother had a pretty decent sized room in her house for growing weed.. needless to say i never bought weed again
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2005, 08:14:36 PM »
yeah, we had one kid like this in highschool. he was a real nerd, he helped me with school work once in class, that day he was gettin the shit kicked out of him by these 2 dudes, so me and 2 friends jumped in and busted them up.. took him home, turns out his mother had a pretty decent sized room in her house for growing weed.. needless to say i never bought weed again

^^^let us  know when ur dream is over and u wake up..... 8)

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2005, 08:22:34 PM »
You're mean to these so called nerds for no reason, have you ever came up and told him to stop jumping into your convo's David?  I had a few like that and I didn't really realize until now that he never did anything wrong it was just someone to ttake your frustrations out on,  you'll realize later on how fucked up you were to them assuming you do mean shit to them,  If he really is that annoying, ignore him or beat the shit out of him but dont torment him, thats fucked up.

-KIDRENEGADE-

davida.b.

« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2005, 08:36:51 PM »
You're mean to these so called nerds for no reason, have you ever came up and told him to stop jumping into your convo's David?  I had a few like that and I didn't really realize until now that he never did anything wrong it was just someone to ttake your frustrations out on,  you'll realize later on how fucked up you were to them assuming you do mean shit to them,  If he really is that annoying, ignore him or beat the shit out of him but dont torment him, thats fucked up.

Nah, we don't really torment him. I'm not that type of guy. I just step in when he starts acting like he's better and more mature than everyone else. And the teacher has told him on numerous occasions to stop jumping into other people's conversations, but he still does it.

The Watcher

« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2005, 08:39:28 PM »

^^^let us  know when ur dream is over and u wake up..... 8)

i could get the dude to post on here if it'll satisfy you, he uses the nick ''rugger_'' on efnet (irc) if you wanna ask him yourself
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

ecrazy

« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2005, 08:44:58 PM »
There was a cat in school like that too, i always just told him to mind his buisness, no offense, he was cool about it, didnt bother me or my friends, just bothered everyone else...i told everyone else to do the same, but they were all "that sucks, thats sad" i dont know why people just dont tell them to stop, it worked for me....maybe your sit. is different, but try that...dont be such a dick about it neither, cuz u never know if one of them might blow you up or something for being mean, that sucks if you push someone to do that