Author Topic: The Game dissed by some scrub called Aneek  (Read 1969 times)

ez8o5

• 'G'
The Game dissed by some scrub called Aneek
« on: April 08, 2004, 01:04:11 AM »
Aneek - The Best Kept Secret (Diss to The Game of G-Unit)
http://www.custommadehiphop.com/audio/secrets.mp3

js83

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:The Game dissed by some scrub called Aneek
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2004, 02:24:41 AM »
probably some unknown fag that wants to get attention by dissing him...

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2004, 08:13:03 PM »
thanks

mrtonguetwista

MakaveliRidah

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2004, 12:25:05 AM »
article taken from streethop.com :

Los Angeles rapper Customade has unleashed a verbal attack against Aftermath rapper The Game below is an expert from Custom Made's official website. The Game has replied on his message forum discrediting what Custom Made has said but admiting that he is 24 years old but it was his label's idea to market him as a 21 year old artist. The Game also questioned the motive of the attack against him.

Aneek from the west coast super group CUSTOM MADE has dissed G-UNIT artist The Game. The track was recorded due to the lies and fabrications Aftermath/G-Unit records and the artist himself was making about his life as a supposed "street thug."
The following excerpt is from the Jan/Feb issue of XXL No. 55

"In 2001, while Jayceon Taylor (The Game) lay in a dopehouse covered in his own blood, filled with five shells (one in his heart), he never thought two years later he'd be the West Coast's biggest prospect since Snoop."

Basically, Aftermath/G-Unit records feels that they need to hype their artists up to make them sell. It worked with 50 so why wouldn't it work with The Game. Ask yourself this. How can someone be shot in the heart and live? It is not logically possible. Your heart is the main organ (besides your brain) that operates your body. Your heart circulates blood throughout your body. Your heart is only the size of your fist so if a bullet hit your heart it would destroy it. I guess Aftermath/G-Unit thinks that the average rap consumer is too stupid to have any common sense. The Game was never a full fledged gangster. He is a tax write-off for Dre. Dre needs an artist from Los Angeles to give back to the West Coast. If you read the May XXL there is an article about The Game where he states "he used to play with butterflies and roaches." The Game got shot with his own gun. What kind of gangster gets shot with their own gun? And to top it off they market The Game as a 21 year old when in reality he just recently turned 26.

There are many more lies and fabrications about The Game, but we'll save that for later. This whole situation is just funny. In the May XXL it also states how he didn't start rapping till a year ago. He said after he got shot he went out and bought every classic hip-hop album and studied them. "At the end of the day my name sums up exactly that: The Game," is another statement made by the supposed "Piru Blood from Compton." Basically, his whole style is bitten and molded after N.W.A., Snoop, Dre, Ice Cube, Jay-Z, Nas, etc. He listened to them and figured that is how a rapper is supposed to rap and copied them. If you have noticed The Game is not and has not yet been marketed to Los Angeles. He is only marketed to New York. He's all over the New York mixtape scene and is portrayed as a West Coast gangsta rapper that can hang with East Coast vets. The reason for this is that Dre can't market him to Los Angeles because everyone in Los Angeles knows who he really is. He was a basketball star in high school not a hardcore gang member.

It's a shame that this nonsense has to occur. It's time that the real emcees of Los Angeles be showcased instead of wannabe emcees who study rap for a year and then think they can conquer the industry. Dre must think we are some real dumb****s and they really think he's gonna save the West Coast?

The Game responds

who the **** is this faggot ass aneek ***** tryna defame my character !!! i said it once and i'll say it again for the record you punk ass hater. i grew up in a crip neighborhood called santana block but i never claimed to be from there although some of my homies growin up banged santana. me & my brothers grandparents stayed across the tracks on the westside of compton in a neighborhood called Cedar BloCK Piru. when i was like 7 years old my older brother Big Fase 100 eleven years old at the time was goin to school on the westside near cedar block where as a young ***** he hung out witt the older *****s and start bangin cedar bloCK not long after. while my brother was bangin i was more into sports and *****es so as the years went on, my brother kept bangin while i stayed hoopin. when i was 13 and Fase was 17 my brother Javon & my cousin Willie were gunned down on seperate occasions in the same year. that devastated me so much i took to the streets runnin' behind my brother. I continued to pursue basketball as well as take to the streets and introduce myself to the gangbangin lifestyle. 6 years later my best friend Charles (A.J.)was gunned down over a ***** and some cheese and after that happened in 99 i turned into my older brother and start stealin' cars sellin drugs and gangbangin to the fullest. 2 years later in October 01' *****s tried to kill me in me & my brothers (Big Fase) dopespot and were un-successful. i ended up takin 5 shots, 1 in the heart, 1 under the arm, 1 in the stomach and two in the leg !!! it would've been 7 if i would've counted the 2 times i got grazed !!! I am 24 years old, my birthday is 11-29-79. i never told nobody i was 21, my label thought it was a good idea to say that in order to maintain the album sales of the highschool population, which every record label does. And for this faggot ass ***** tryna diss me, aneeka you know who i am and you see my face every where so be a real man and post yo picture on this website and ah show you whats gangster you lil' ***** ass ***** !!! **** you & every other hater in the world who tryna stop my shine ***** !!! my carrer is set in stone busta ass *****, your rap career ended when you made that lil' diss that was garbage ass **** ***** !!! im not proud of being ah gangbanger nor am i proud of gettin shot but I gotta son and before a ***** try me again ah kill em' !!! thats on my life my sons life and my hood, Cedar Block Piru !!! qoute that homie

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2004, 03:50:52 AM »
I ain't surprised at this at all. i mean c'mon since The Game talks about being a gang banger it's only fitting that a nigga is gonna say he's lieing. it's all about jealousy. muthafuckas need 2 overcome that shit.

xover

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2004, 05:02:15 AM »
am sure i read he said he was 21,but i could be wrong...

SGV

« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2004, 05:01:10 PM »
On QB 2 Compton he was saying he was 19.

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2004, 02:18:00 AM »
Well that was some time ago...

SGV

« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2004, 11:23:01 PM »
Some time ago? Try 2 years. 2002.

teletomble

Re: The Game dissed by some scrub called Aneek
« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2014, 11:58:21 AM »