Author Topic: i would like to share some music  (Read 76 times)

Matty

i would like to share some music
« on: March 31, 2005, 11:51:25 AM »
hey peeps, not done this before so was just wondering what's the procedure. i got some tunes which are kinda rare i think and was wondering if it was cool to use yousendit and post some links so people could hear. even though it's more amusement factor than serious listening i reckon some peeps would like to hear this stuff.

this might be old news to a lot of people, but anyhow, lemme post what id like to put up:

"babyvox feat floss p and 2pac - xctasy" - babyvox is a korean pop girl comprising of 5 girls. this was a tune on one of their newest albums and there was a big uproar cause they used some unreleased (i think) 2pac material that they apparently obtained legit. 2pacs mother and interscope were set to sue and i don't know what happened in the end. the song is trash but the beat is produced by this floss p guy (who apparently is associated with aftermath, not too sure about that) and well, it's a tight westcoast beat. it wouldn't be completely unbelievable that dre made it (altho he obviously didn't). its got some hard ass drums with a tight string arrangement and some screeching guitars (bad description im sure).

"babyvox feat daz dillinger - play remix (extended)" - remix of jennifer lopez play with the babyvox girls (their english is poooo) and daz dillinger providing some vocal samples and a short rap. seems a bit of a co-incidence that daz is involved in this project and the whole 2pac material being "bought legit" according to babyvox's label.

"peter andre feat warren g - all night all right" - a track from the recently relaunched king of cheese (from the uk) original debut album (pretty sure it was on the lp). not sure about production but it's funky shit and warren g has a feature, worth checking out.

peace.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2005, 11:55:26 AM by Matty »

We Fly High

Re: i would like to share some music
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2005, 12:03:34 PM »
haha fuck baby vox. fuck that kpop bullshit.

Matty

Re: i would like to share some music
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2005, 12:11:52 PM »
i agree 100%, it's a load of rubbish, but still it's an interesting listen to westcoast fans i woulda thought ;0 especially with the pac sample