Author Topic: Daz Talks About Kurupt's "Dogg Pound Reunion" Comments  (Read 1081 times)

makaveli11

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Daz Talks About Kurupt's "Dogg Pound Reunion" Comments
« Reply #45 on: March 31, 2005, 11:39:57 AM »
Daz should remember when he stayed at Death Row, and Kurupt fucked with him no matter the fact he still was tight with Suge. Wait, he was the vice-president too, if i'm correct.
I KNOW! that's what pisses me off ... dude as anyone has seriously reminded him of this fact because I would like to hear his response to this. This was the first thing I thought about ever since I heard about their beef.

but c the diffrence was that kurupt has always been cool wit suge even when daz wuz on death row ....and wen kurupt

joined suge ....daz was no longer koo wit suge so they were beefing heavily ....and the deal iz that kurupt was wit daz but pretending like he didnt talk to suge and i guess that double crossing still makes daz mad and the fact that he aint koo wit suge
^that is true ... I forgot about that, but still it was a business move for his family and I believe kurupt would have still been cool with daz even if he had problems with suge
Picture Perfection Pursuin Paper with a Passion

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
« Reply #46 on: March 31, 2005, 12:05:48 PM »
Kurupt has been shitting on Snoop and Daz for a while, now that he sees that he's not going anywhere and that Snoop and Daz still droppin albums he's going to act like nothing happened

Daz stayed with DPG, Kurupt left and dissed the fuck out of DPG and now wants back?

Actually Daz and Snoop started dissin' Kurupt at first, i guess you wanted Kurupt to keep his mouth shut so you could say he's a pussy?
Snoop Daz, Nate Doggg etc.......are all friends witt nigga who wanted them dead whjile they are at Death Row now they are doin' songs and appearing at places 2gether like nothing happened.

What do you have to say about that ?
« Last Edit: March 31, 2005, 01:02:16 PM by doubletrouble »

kellyboy

• 'G'
« Reply #47 on: March 31, 2005, 12:10:13 PM »
damn...sall good tho, kurupt said he was down to put this all behind em on wcrydaz...it can happen

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: March 31, 2005, 12:24:35 PM »
To bad this is all a Joke...

April Fools!!!

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #49 on: March 31, 2005, 01:23:13 PM »
lmao@daz saying he wants to fuck up kurupt first!

daz is a crack head i wouldn't one damn word coming out of his crack pipe smoking ass  8)
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #50 on: March 31, 2005, 02:09:15 PM »
lol@kurupt, first he wasnt feelin his situation with snoop daz n the rest of his niggaz so he splits and checks with there biggest rivals n then now his situation aint striaght there no mo, nigga tryna go on like he wanna be back.........kurupt need to get his head straight.....kuryupt lookin more like a bitch each day, he need get his pen out n quit crack, maybe his rhymes will slowly come back

atleast homie released shit befo he was on deathrow

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #51 on: March 31, 2005, 04:46:48 PM »
lol@kurupt, first he wasnt feelin his situation with snoop daz n the rest of his niggaz so he splits and checks with there biggest rivals n then now his situation aint striaght there no mo, nigga tryna go on like he wanna be back.........kurupt need to get his head straight.....kuryupt lookin more like a bitch each day, he need get his pen out n quit crack, maybe his rhymes will slowly come back

atleast homie released shit befo he was on deathrow

c/s
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

Detox Is A Myth!!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Detox is the biggest marketing deception on Earth
« Reply #52 on: March 31, 2005, 05:06:06 PM »
It would be a good career move for daz to get back together with kurupt, and vice versa
"Detox" is a myth -- Bigfoot, Loch Ness Monster, Area 51, Iraq having WMD, Detox...you get it now?  It was invented by the Aftermath marketing department to maintain the fans' attention.  Notice how everytime a new Aftermath album is ready to come out, they always mention Detox is next up?  Because they are using the invention of "Detox" as a way to market other albums.  The sooner you realize that Detox is NOT REAL, the sooner you'll feel liberated.  Oh yeah, f.u. Aftermath for fooling us fans.

node

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #53 on: March 31, 2005, 05:15:43 PM »
It would be a good career move for daz to get back together with kurupt, and vice versa

yep

and also i think the whole daz sayin hes gotta whoop kurupts ass first... its just daz's ego... ego problem. big ass ego, but we all know it isnt going to happen

either way, they make a great combination.. so hopefully it will happen

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: April 01, 2005, 12:40:56 PM »
i hope kurupt stands up and tells snoop why his album woz so shit!
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

TOOTHBRUSH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • dpg production
« Reply #55 on: April 01, 2005, 01:43:19 PM »

lol i'm sure...."snoop please let me back in the dogg pound i miss yall"  "oh yeah your hit album was garbage"
"its tha pimp of tha crew soopafly comin through wit a dick and a couple balls just to name a few"-soopafly

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
« Reply #56 on: April 01, 2005, 02:59:35 PM »

lol i'm sure...."snoop please let me back in the dogg pound i miss yall"  "oh yeah your hit album was garbage"

LOL................