Author Topic: Tell me the Lakers don't need a REAL head coach...  (Read 739 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Tell me the Lakers don't need a REAL head coach...
« Reply #30 on: April 05, 2005, 08:56:01 PM »
Suck a dick muthafucka, just because I believe Kobe is a great player doesn't make me a dickrider. People like you are simply haters....

OneHittaSpitta

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #31 on: April 06, 2005, 08:32:26 AM »
Lakers play like they lost hope.

thats what im sayin tho, they lost hope when Rudy T retired. It was Kobe's job to get the team going, he's supposed to be the leader. The coach is the coach, but every team needs a leader on the floor, in the locker room, etc. Kobe didnt step up to that challenge.

you're a stupid moron. what do u mean he hasn't stepped up to the challenge? i bet u havn't watched one laker game all season. you're just going by their record. kobe is always talking to his teamates on the floor, trying to lead them. Frank Hamblin is a horrible coach bottom line.. hes might be a good assistant but thats as far as he'll go in NBA. Lakers had a winning record when Rudy T was their. once he leaves, everything went down the drain.

look at the Denver Nuggets. Earlier this season they were on there way to be the worst team in the NBA  Now look at them Once George Karl took over they're a totally diffrent team and playing the best basketball in the NBA right now. That just shows you how important a coach could be.

Lakers need to get a Larry Brown. Hes a winner. LA also needs to make alot of trades this offseason. This team was horribly put together by Mitch Kupchak. He should be fired.  As long as LA has point guards like chucky atkins & tierre brown they will never be a playoff team.

you arent allowed to comment, u have a picture of Kobe in your sig lol. How is this "leadership" thing so difficult to understand for some of you retards? Directing players ON the court, isnt necessarily "leading". Its about motivating them. Obviously Kobe doesnt motivate them. Just because he "talks" to them on the court, doesnt mean SHIT. If one approach to motivating doesnt work...a "leader" will find another that does. Every one of u Kobe fans finds a new person or persons to blame for everything. Never once saying that the so called "leader" is to blame for the team bein shitty. If the team was winning, youd be the first to say how he should be the MVP. But when they lose...its everyone elses fault. Get off his dick...

You're 100% right! Teams don't need coaches anymore, they only need star players for motivation!...You're really dumber than I thought, man...

read it again and figure out where i said teams dont need coached...then respond.

You're implying that the Lakers don't really need a coach, that they should be able to win with just Kobe's motivation in place of a real head coach...Do you realize how stupid that really sounds?

do u realize how stupid it sounds for u to argue, when you dont even understand what the other person is saying? lol Go on...keep going back n forth with yourself. It only makes u look dumber.

I do realize what you were saying, you don't realize yourself, cuz you're an idiot...You're blaming Kobe for not motivating the Lakers and for the Lakers being shitty when they don't even have a real coach...Kobe's a proven champion, so by doing that you're only making yourself look even dumber than you are...Kobe's not to blame, you can't expect one player to turn a shitty team around and make them awesome...You need more pieces to fill in the puzzle...PeACe

correction, u cant expect Kobe to turn a shitty team around. Like i said, its fine...dont blame Kobe when the team doesnt step up...but also dont give him the credit when they win. As for pieces to the puzzle....Phil has won championships without Kobe or Shaq. Shaq has gone to the finals, and has a good opportunity to win a championship this year, without Kobe or Phil.  Kobe...well, surprise surprise. He's now the "leader" of the second best team in LA. lol

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #32 on: April 06, 2005, 03:05:42 PM »
Lakers play like they lost hope.

thats what im sayin tho, they lost hope when Rudy T retired. It was Kobe's job to get the team going, he's supposed to be the leader. The coach is the coach, but every team needs a leader on the floor, in the locker room, etc. Kobe didnt step up to that challenge.

you're a stupid moron. what do u mean he hasn't stepped up to the challenge? i bet u havn't watched one laker game all season. you're just going by their record. kobe is always talking to his teamates on the floor, trying to lead them. Frank Hamblin is a horrible coach bottom line.. hes might be a good assistant but thats as far as he'll go in NBA. Lakers had a winning record when Rudy T was their. once he leaves, everything went down the drain.

look at the Denver Nuggets. Earlier this season they were on there way to be the worst team in the NBA  Now look at them Once George Karl took over they're a totally diffrent team and playing the best basketball in the NBA right now. That just shows you how important a coach could be.

Lakers need to get a Larry Brown. Hes a winner. LA also needs to make alot of trades this offseason. This team was horribly put together by Mitch Kupchak. He should be fired.  As long as LA has point guards like chucky atkins & tierre brown they will never be a playoff team.

you arent allowed to comment, u have a picture of Kobe in your sig lol. How is this "leadership" thing so difficult to understand for some of you retards? Directing players ON the court, isnt necessarily "leading". Its about motivating them. Obviously Kobe doesnt motivate them. Just because he "talks" to them on the court, doesnt mean SHIT. If one approach to motivating doesnt work...a "leader" will find another that does. Every one of u Kobe fans finds a new person or persons to blame for everything. Never once saying that the so called "leader" is to blame for the team bein shitty. If the team was winning, youd be the first to say how he should be the MVP. But when they lose...its everyone elses fault. Get off his dick...

You're 100% right! Teams don't need coaches anymore, they only need star players for motivation!...You're really dumber than I thought, man...

read it again and figure out where i said teams dont need coached...then respond.

You're implying that the Lakers don't really need a coach, that they should be able to win with just Kobe's motivation in place of a real head coach...Do you realize how stupid that really sounds?

do u realize how stupid it sounds for u to argue, when you dont even understand what the other person is saying? lol Go on...keep going back n forth with yourself. It only makes u look dumber.

I do realize what you were saying, you don't realize yourself, cuz you're an idiot...You're blaming Kobe for not motivating the Lakers and for the Lakers being shitty when they don't even have a real coach...Kobe's a proven champion, so by doing that you're only making yourself look even dumber than you are...Kobe's not to blame, you can't expect one player to turn a shitty team around and make them awesome...You need more pieces to fill in the puzzle...PeACe

correction, u cant expect Kobe to turn a shitty team around. Like i said, its fine...dont blame Kobe when the team doesnt step up...but also dont give him the credit when they win. As for pieces to the puzzle....Phil has won championships without Kobe or Shaq. Shaq has gone to the finals, and has a good opportunity to win a championship this year, without Kobe or Phil.  Kobe...well, surprise surprise. He's now the "leader" of the second best team in LA. lol

Kobe will never get the full credit for any winning team he's on, you're just stating a given...You think Jordan got all of the credit when the Bulls 3peated twice? If you do, you thought wrong...I dunno, I'm high right now and your posts don't seem to make much sense because they're pointless...Phil doesn't have a championship without at least 2 superstars on his team...Shaq has never won a championship without another superstar on his team...Jordan never won a championship without another superstar on his team...You see where I'm coming from yet, or do I need to elaborate a little more? The Heat blew out the Bulls, a hot team which was on a 9 game winning streak, without Shaq last night...What does that say about Shaq? He's not even the most valuable player on his own team...I know you have to understand what I'm saying...Just be a little more open-minded...PeACe

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: April 06, 2005, 03:16:25 PM »
Well, Im tired of all that. Let us focus on the playoffs, not on that .400 team anymore. Im not gonna comment on the Lakers until they got their shit together. It's playoff-time soon, fellas.

Here some words to yall Laker fans, straight from 7even's heart:

It's said something good won't last forever
I know too much of anything is bad, whatever
long as we have good and bad times together,
bad times make the good times that much better

-Rakim
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #34 on: April 06, 2005, 04:02:13 PM »
Well, Im tired of all that. Let us focus on the playoffs, not on that .400 team anymore. Im not gonna comment on the Lakers until they got their shit together. It's playoff-time soon, fellas.

Here some words to yall Laker fans, straight from 7even's heart:

It's said something good won't last forever
I know too much of anything is bad, whatever
long as we have good and bad times together,
bad times make the good times that much better

-Rakim

We'll see about that next year...Hopefully Lakers have a coach by then.

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #35 on: April 06, 2005, 04:08:07 PM »
offseason goals:

Get a head coach
Point Guard (Chucky Atkins is too small, can't defend)
Center (Chris Mihm is more of a power forward)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #36 on: April 06, 2005, 10:43:59 PM »
offseason goals:

Get a head coach
Point Guard (Chucky Atkins is too small, can't defend)
Center (Chris Mihm is more of a power forward)

See, they don't even really have to get rid of players like Chris Mihm and Chucky Atkins...Chris Mihm actually has some potential to be a dangerous center, but he's just not playing on that level now, I know Phil Jackson can get him there...Chucky Atkins would actually be a really good role playe or a 6th man...What the Lakers really need though is another player who can take some weight off of Kobe's shoulders, a player who can work under Kobe, yet has perfected his game and plays on an All-Star level...Lamar Odom has great potential to be that player, but his confidence and his skill are in two different universes...So if Lamar Odom doesn't wake up and bust his ass until he's perfected his game this summer, the Lakers will need to acquire another player who's willing to play that role...Now that I think about it, Carlos Boozer woulda' been an excellent addition...Too bad that trade (Butler and George for Boozer) never happened...Oh well, this summer should be interesting for the Lakers...Lets see what they do...PeACe

OneHittaSpitta

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #37 on: April 07, 2005, 08:29:03 AM »
What they really need to do is trade Kobe. But the Laker organization would never swallow their pride and do that. It would be an admission that they made the wrong move. They could still get 2 good players for him. I dont see them winning a championship for quite a long time anyways. And Kobe's reputation around the league isnt all that great as far as being an appealing player to play with. They could start trying to build a championship callaber team, without trying to rely on one guy. Especially if the one guy isnt up to it. Build a Pistons kinda squad. One that plays together. Not one that can never get in rhythm cus only one guy takes all the shot.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #38 on: April 07, 2005, 08:37:45 PM »
What they really need to do is trade Kobe. But the Laker organization would never swallow their pride and do that. It would be an admission that they made the wrong move. They could still get 2 good players for him. I dont see them winning a championship for quite a long time anyways. And Kobe's reputation around the league isnt all that great as far as being an appealing player to play with. They could start trying to build a championship callaber team, without trying to rely on one guy. Especially if the one guy isnt up to it. Build a Pistons kinda squad. One that plays together. Not one that can never get in rhythm cus only one guy takes all the shot.

::)

OneHittaSpitta

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #39 on: April 08, 2005, 01:21:55 AM »

glad u agree.

acbaylove

« Reply #40 on: April 08, 2005, 12:41:56 PM »

Man, it's Brown who made Iverson a team player, not viceversa.
It's Brown who made those Pistons a "team".
It's Brown the Lakers needs to became a "team".
And, on a side note, Brown is probably the fav coach by Kobe atm.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #41 on: April 08, 2005, 07:17:40 PM »

glad u agree.

I don't, you moron...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #42 on: April 08, 2005, 07:18:51 PM »

Phil Jackson > Larry Brown > Rudy Tomjanavich > > > > > > > Frank Hamblen

ecrazy

« Reply #43 on: April 08, 2005, 08:03:49 PM »
Phil Jackson Was at the last laker home game sitting with jerry buss up in the box seats.....elaborate....might he return?? (I doubt it, but he is dating Jerry Buss's daughter aint he?)

acbaylove

« Reply #44 on: April 09, 2005, 06:11:32 AM »

Phil Jackson > Larry Brown > Rudy Tomjanavich > > > > > > > Frank Hamblen

Exactly.