Author Topic: Ozzy's house cursed  (Read 120 times)

Drudge

• Muthafuckin' OG
Ozzy's house cursed
« on: April 04, 2005, 06:29:51 AM »
OZZY OSBOURNE Believes Mansion Is Cursed   [Hot Flashes - 05.04.03 15:40:02]

According to Contactmusic.com, OZZY OSBOURNE believes his lavish English country mansion is cursed after suffering a string of bad luck. The frontman suffered a near-fatal quad bike accident on the property in December 2003, while $3.8 million (GBP 2 million) worth of jewellery was stolen last November and last week a fire broke out within hours of the family's arrival from New York, causing $190,000 (GBP 100,000) of damage to the Buckinghamshire mansion.

He says, "Every time I come back here something fucked up happens. I came back a couple of years ago and broke my neck and fucked myself up.

"We came back before Christmas and got burgled, and they got away with a shitload of SHARON's jewellery. I got back Friday and lit a fire in my room. We got back about twelve o'clock and within hours we had a huge fucking fire."

Maybe he should stop gloryfying Aleister Crowley in his music and at his concerts. Furthermore he calls himself the "prince of darkness". Crowley considered to be the "most evil man" at his time. Jimmy Page of led zeppelin fame once owned Crowley's old Boleskine mansion. Even he couldn't take the things that went on in that house.