Author Topic: aftermath and swishahouse!  (Read 636 times)

rob_keys

• Lil Geezy
Re: aftermath and swishahouse!
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2005, 07:13:16 PM »
I'll admit I haven't heard much from Paul Wall, but what I have heard from him was horrible. And I HAVE heard enough shit from Mike Jones and Slim Thug to know they both garbage. I'm glad Chamillionaire don't fuck with them anymore.

« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2005, 07:16:13 PM »
westcoasta is wack if you were a true fan of hip hop youd know paul wall is nice ive heard a few hundred of his mixtapes shit when i was promting my shit in texas and the boy got heat and im a purebred west coast nigga you the only nigga hatin on that dude id chew you up if you was an M.C. just for dissin

ur wack....

THOEDINTHEGAME

• 'G'
« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2005, 02:50:12 PM »
Throwed topic here...

SGV

« Reply #18 on: April 21, 2005, 03:06:19 PM »
fuck you Tamale Kingpin and SGV, you better believe i'm judging that piece of shit record company tool Paul Wall by a crappy video. I dont know why u like him, u probably be listening to some bullshit. I dont listen to white dudes from who got platinum teeth and say rhymes like "i'm similar to an ant 'cause i'm low to the earth" and "wood grain all in my Range". did i say i liked knocturnal and game - no, and they sure as fuck arent as big of a fuckin act like Paul Wall is. fuck u you pussy, keep spendin all day on this forum postin notes cause i can see ya got a couple thousand of em. damn u must got a tight music collection. fuckin faggot. And all u other people who like that bullshit are a digrace to the West Coast, get off this forum u pussies
1. Paul Wall is NOT a Record Company tool. He was doing his independent thing for 6 years until he got put onto a major.
2. You are a hoe for catching feelings online. I hope you fall into a puddle of Gasoline and some drops a match on you.

THOEDINTHEGAME

• 'G'
« Reply #19 on: April 21, 2005, 09:12:21 PM »
fuck you Tamale Kingpin and SGV, you better believe i'm judging that piece of shit record company tool Paul Wall by a crappy video. I dont know why u like him, u probably be listening to some bullshit. I dont listen to white dudes from who got platinum teeth and say rhymes like "i'm similar to an ant 'cause i'm low to the earth" and "wood grain all in my Range". did i say i liked knocturnal and game - no, and they sure as fuck arent as big of a fuckin act like Paul Wall is. fuck u you pussy, keep spendin all day on this forum postin notes cause i can see ya got a couple thousand of em. damn u must got a tight music collection. fuckin faggot. And all u other people who like that bullshit are a digrace to the West Coast, get off this forum u pussies

LOL@Fuck you Tamale Kingpin...

THOEDINTHEGAME

• 'G'
« Reply #20 on: April 21, 2005, 09:12:47 PM »
Where you at on that one Fonkxta?  8)

icebergslimIII

• 'G'
« Reply #21 on: April 24, 2005, 08:56:07 AM »
What is the name of the light skinned rapper in the Tippin Video? Is that Paul Wall?  I know he has a line that he has the internet blowin up. That guy can flow....easily the best rapper on that single. Shady/Aftermath should sign him...that guy has some talent, skills and persona about him.

mauzip

« Reply #22 on: April 24, 2005, 10:28:24 AM »
Shady/Aftermath should sign him...that guy has some talent, skills and persona about him.

they should sign him to get some talent on the label?

1eyedpantibandit

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #23 on: April 24, 2005, 09:08:15 PM »
mike jones sucks!!!!!!!!. if it werent for slim his track wouldnt get any play. he said it himself. "who is mike jones"!!!!!

Makaveli R.I.P.

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Exit Tupac......enter Makaveli
« Reply #24 on: April 25, 2005, 10:43:10 AM »
Shady/Aftermath should sign him...that guy has some talent, skills and persona about him.

they should sign him to get some talent on the label?

"I'm watching how he walked through the door. The way he sounded, the delivery.......all of it turned me on." - Dr. Dre about The Game
"50 ain't gangsta, Lloyd Banks ain't gansta, Yayo ain't gangsta, Young Buck u know u ain't gangsta...."

Gangstauu

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FC Utrecht 4 Life
« Reply #25 on: April 25, 2005, 10:46:36 AM »
i aint feelin paul wall and mike jones

One day everything is gonna be fine
But until that day my only reply "westside till I die"  -TQ

West Up

Utreg 4 Life

THOEDINTHEGAME

• 'G'
« Reply #26 on: April 25, 2005, 05:18:11 PM »
What is the name of the light skinned rapper in the Tippin Video? Is that Paul Wall?  I know he has a line that he has the internet blowin up. That guy can flow....easily the best rapper on that single. Shady/Aftermath should sign him...that guy has some talent, skills and persona about him.

Yep that's him...boy goes fed...and he's white by the way...