Author Topic: Canibus Challenges The West  (Read 769 times)

I`m Wayne Brady bitch!

Re: Canibus Challenges The West
« Reply #45 on: April 11, 2005, 10:23:09 PM »
I think this is real stupid, think about it. The majority of the west coast rap scene concists of gangsta rap lyrics, Canibus has a whole different style. Of course Canibus finds this as a easy target since much of the gangsta shit focuses on flow and makin the raps sound cool instead of the lyrics, aint nuthing wrong with it, don`t get me wrong, I love gangsta rap.

But yeah, Crooked I or Rass Kass are dope lyricists that can give Canibus a run for his money.

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
« Reply #46 on: April 11, 2005, 10:40:12 PM »
Anyone know what'z tha Cool J Curse ?.............If y'all don't know ask Canibus !!!
he's crazy on tha mic to be honest i ain't gonna hate on him but this isn't a bad idea...........but this battel will get finished quickly if he starts from tha Westcoast. Ras Kass, Crooked I, Jayo Felony, 40 Glocc will murder him.......
he should start from tha South first............

Okka

« Reply #47 on: April 11, 2005, 11:53:05 PM »
Kurupt or Roscoe could maybe handle his ass too...

The_One

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #48 on: April 11, 2005, 11:59:30 PM »
I agree but Ras said the only person he would never wanna battle would be Bis... cuz he got so many rhymes

No wonder when he's using the dictionary and a thesaurus to write his rhymes..  ::)
I wonder if he's planning to use the dictionary and the thesaurus in the battle, that shit should automatically disqualify you..

He memorizes em or sum bullshit they arent really freestyles... I think they way Ras put it is that he(canibus) always has like 2 or 3 rhymes goin on in his head, that arent writens, that he can just spit right off the dome... Ras wasn't dissen em, he was just sayin he would prolly be the toughest cat to battle.

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: April 12, 2005, 08:38:42 AM »
"No Vaseline", "Dollars and Sense", "King of the Hill", "You Ain't Fresh" >>>>>>> any diss track Canibus is capable of recording.

Canibus is an overrated punchline emcee who says a whole lot of nothing in his raps. LL already embarassed him years ago, he's only going to get embarassed again if anyone even cares enough to battle him, which I doubt.
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

Adam Donnelly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WYTHENSHAWE
« Reply #50 on: April 12, 2005, 08:59:49 AM »
"No Vaseline", "Dollars and Sense", "King of the Hill", "You Ain't Fresh" >>>>>>> any diss track Canibus is capable of recording.

Canibus is an overrated punchline emcee who says a whole lot of nothing in his raps. LL already embarassed him years ago, he's only going to get embarassed again if anyone even cares enough to battle him, which I doubt.

Have U heard the track Rip The Jacker dissin LL ?
That track put that battle to rest. Do your homework

We dont even know if this is true.
But people saying Yuk or Kurupt could take him on WAKE UP

Capo Di Tutti I Capi

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: April 12, 2005, 09:01:24 AM »
Kurupt or Roscoe could maybe handle his ass too...
Kurupt without a doubt

-Euthanasia-

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: April 12, 2005, 09:20:01 AM »
why are people even mentioning Yuk? did he become a lyricist when i wasnt looking?

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
« Reply #53 on: April 12, 2005, 09:28:16 AM »
why are people even mentioning Yuk? did he become a lyricist when i wasnt looking?

you must have not heard game over part 1,2,3 and all out war mixtape ;)

he is a great lyricist and battle rapper if he wants to

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #54 on: April 12, 2005, 10:37:25 AM »

Have U heard the track Rip The Jacker dissin LL ?
That track put that battle to rest. Do your homework

We dont even know if this is true.
But people saying Yuk or Kurupt could take him on WAKE UP

I personally though Canibus beat LL it was only coz LL is seen as a  legend that he gets the props on it.

i dont know why people r saying Kurupt could beat him. Dont get me wrong in his prime Kurupt was amazing but at the moment he is struggling to put out a hot song with descent lyrics let alone battle someone.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

ColdManey

« Reply #55 on: April 12, 2005, 11:28:42 AM »

YUP!

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: April 12, 2005, 11:48:37 AM »

But those weren't freestyles. Dropping a rhyme on the spot is way different.

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: April 12, 2005, 01:33:37 PM »

But those weren't freestyles. Dropping a rhyme on the spot is way different.

dont forget the disses were recycled for each track and had no origionality to them, yuk sucks at dropping disses. at least the ones towards game considering budden mentioned nearly everything alredy and yuk is still rambling on about it.

Jip

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: April 12, 2005, 01:40:42 PM »
i dont know anything about canibus or whatever, or any diss things he had going, but u ppl say bishop lamont is good so maybe u missed him out?  ???

i don't study rap btw so dont hurt me  :-[