Author Topic: lol Won G getting chased for money  (Read 687 times)

NobodyButMe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • OB - Original Boardster
Re: lol Won G getting chased for money
« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2005, 05:14:25 PM »
yeah i've met this guy like 6 times...always tryin to hawk his shit to little high school girls

specityo

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2005, 06:16:33 PM »
Ha best play Brian Nichols
looking for mc's for this group shit hit a nigga up dontcare818@hotmail.com

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: April 13, 2005, 06:20:15 PM »
hes garbage i heard sum of his shyt pretty whack n that video with paris hilton is horrible

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #18 on: April 13, 2005, 06:27:24 PM »
now thats funny

805Cyclone

« Reply #19 on: April 13, 2005, 09:08:47 PM »
weres Won G?

::Mr. Hahn::

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: April 13, 2005, 09:12:25 PM »
^^

whose Won G is my question
Currently Training at:
www.VT1GYM.com

Gang Starr

"But they can't take the respect, that I've earned in my lifetime
And you know they'll never stop the furious force of my rhymes
So like they say, every dog has it's day
And like they say, God works in a mysterious way
So I pray, remembering the days of my youth
As I prepare to meet my moment of truth"

cosanostra214

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #21 on: April 15, 2005, 07:52:50 AM »
Visit won-g.org
Now that punk buster has his so called personal assistant (which is his unlce) trying to midigate with us. That loser dont have sqwat and can even afford to pay his web domain host thats why they just recently swithched. After this clowns last email we caught a flight out to LA and made a visit to his local surrounding area Police departments, so that we may rest assured that there is nothing illegal on our end 8). Later on our site we will be selling our shirts for 5 bucks, well basically giving them away for that price, but we want to make a joke of these clowns acting like some big shots they aint shit. See the difference here is we will drop another 50k to prove a point. This guy must answer for his actions and be a man.
Heres what happened earlier:
           US-What happened? We were waiting for some calls did you forget about us? In case you did we made some calls for you. Parker Central was more than helpfull about filing a report for us as well as B.Hills and N. Hollywood. Since we have no address for you we did this by a radius of you provided number, the computer task force also helped by accepting the forwarded email and hopefully can trace it back to its generation and press charges on the owner of the ISP. If you wish to verify all of this we will glady provided you with the detectives names and all numbers we have, see the difference between you and us is we are not joking and we have nothing to hide or lose. So take this how you will, we will not relent untill you be a man and accept that you will not avoid this one. O, by the way we have been contacted by a couple of local media outlets in your area who would love to hear our story. But like you say any publicity is good,no? When you are ready to be responsible and come to the table let us know, until then dont threaten us we are much BIGGER than that.

And even funnier is that all the people we talked to at Parker Central never even heard of Wondjy or Won-g whatever you cliam to be. But they know of you now. Call there and ask 213-485-3266, or try 213 485-4131, or the computer task force at 213 533-4675. N. hollywood was really nice but never heard of you either call them and ask if we filed a report at 818 623 4016, or B. Hill at 310 550-4800. Even one step further we sent directly some info and our web link to FBI@'albany@fbi.gov' and cleared what we are doing is perfectly legal. So you see while you hide once again on empty promises we have already helped you again. So now that we have that out of the way is there some real business you would like to discuss before your name gets dragged through the mudd any further? We hope you have a nice day and think long and hard before you answer. Yours truly

>From: "won-g@sovagecamp.com" <won-g@sovagecamp.com>
>To: cosanostra214@hotmail.com
>Subject: Response
>Date: Tue, 05 Apr 2005 09:43:20 -0000
>
>Them-Thank you for building www.won-g.org.  I would like to send my deepest sympathy to you.  The most beautiful thing about this is that you put yourself in a self-destruct position.  For me, being a high profile artist, this is great controversy to sell records.  As a matter of fact, all press is good press.  The difference between your press and my press is that your press has me pressing charges with the Federal Bureau of Investigations, which is also known as the FBI.  As a matter of fact, first thing in the morning my lawyer and the head detective of Parker Center are meeting with the FBI to conduct a kidnapping/ransom investigation.  The great part of this whole thing, in talking to the detectives, they’ve explained to us, they have digitally copied the site and collected credit card information in the registering of this domain and issue arrest warrant immediately after domain registered holder.  What makes this more interesting, when I see your ass in court, this evidence will show that you are endangering my life.  I’ve already filed that you are threatening to have me killed.  Thank you.
>
>What you seem to forget is that I am an Ambassador of Haiti’s government.  The FBI has told us this is a terrorist threat.  Your ass is grass!  Remember, a $10,000 ransom was posted on my life without you even legally clearing this through a government.
>
>I’m going to sue you for everything you have.  As a matter of fact, our law firm said this is a perfect scenario from an idiot like you that doesn’t realize using the internet, and not only posting false information, but you’re committing suicide at the same time.  So if I were you, in 48 hours your ass is grass, or better yet, you’ll have the FBI knocking on YOUR door.  Promise.  If you think I’m joking, this promise won’t be broken.  You’ll be pleading and hoping in your jailhouse suit, straight “soaking” Wet with sweat, by that time you’ll regret.  Please make note, I know who you are and the FBI and detective will contact you this week to have a meeting with you.  Idiot!  Idiot!  And next time you play with the computer, ask your mommy and daddy for permission.
>
>And, by the way, the FBI internal ambassadors of countries division have contacted your hosting company, NetFirms.com, and your registrant company, GoDaddy.com.  Does Arizona ring a bell?  And let me ask you another question, do they have a jail cell to collect your scum-bucket ass?
>I send my deepest regards to your pathetic family.  Oh, and by the way, my father, being a part of Haitian Military Terrorist Threats, don’t forget, he’s caught over 1,000 criminals just like you with finding out where they live, where they work, and where their kids go to school.  Tomorrow he will send an e-mail to 24 million Haitians in the U.S. with your description  Stop playing yourself, you clown.  Bozo the clown is smarter than you.

Don Seer

« Reply #22 on: April 15, 2005, 08:21:04 AM »

^ so u made that site!

cosanostra214

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #23 on: April 15, 2005, 09:09:45 AM »
The site is still in the works as you can see, but yes we hired a couple of boyz to assist us in our quest. Wondjy has been avoided us for years, moving and such. Now that I am at the healm of the family business I have vast resources at my disposal. Although I am currently in another country, other investors and friends still reside in the LA and surrounding areas which too wish to have the $$'s returned. As for the site keep an eye out as we clown that gap tooth brokester. We would not be this way if he would stop string us along, but our patience has run thin. As long as he promotes, so will we! But the difference is we dont need to find some fool to come along and invest in us, so that we may eat again and act though we are big willy. It is not the amount of money per say but moreless that Won-g for years has promised to pay and time after time defaults and relocates. Go to his website won-g.com and try and numbers listed there. Hell even try most of the email addresses, the only ones that work are his, his uncles. The address is a sham even his last address we have to serve him court documents is a sham unless he lives in dumpster located on magnolia BLVD, well maybe, but you get the point. All this because he greedy ass dad has pushed him to take advantage of people... and the lord works in mysterious ways, and here we are. All in all at least we are getting a good laugh.. a very expensive good laugh >:(

Fonky Fresh

« Reply #24 on: April 15, 2005, 10:02:26 AM »
AHA man all i got to say is u have been fooled & wastin ur time to find an haitian dude lol its pretty funny
As i said hopefully u know what ure doin with that kind of person
Watch Now Old School Rap Videos here: THIS PAGE
My soundcloud !

Caution2006

« Reply #25 on: April 15, 2005, 10:22:43 AM »

:nahnah: :loopaper: never knew how queery this guy really was
« Last Edit: April 15, 2005, 10:24:23 AM by Caution2006 »

cosanostra214

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #26 on: April 21, 2005, 12:49:10 PM »
The sorry clowns says he cannot pay us now because he has filed bankruptcy!!! Just a month ago he said he was getting a royalty check for 75k and he would put 10k on his debt. Perhaps we should let him borrow the 10k to pay us..... 8) Although we are sure that we will probably not collect from him at least we can laugh at him in court.

Rican

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #27 on: April 21, 2005, 01:34:01 PM »
I know that alot of people have been saying this for a bit about his family fronting the money....Honestly never heard any of his music...Anything good to listen to on it?

This aint his family, its another family that gave won-g some money, And LMAO @ won-g saying his dad is a military terrorist threat, when he is stuck up in San Dimas on the corner of Gladstone And San Dimas Ave. Driving their damn excursions with his mugg all over him, still thinkin he's gonna sell something...Pathetic

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaah! Real Talk! I see that whip everyday......

Fonky Fresh

« Reply #28 on: April 21, 2005, 07:28:36 PM »
ill pray 4 won g ;D
Watch Now Old School Rap Videos here: THIS PAGE
My soundcloud !

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: April 21, 2005, 07:56:53 PM »
just curious are there any Haitians on this forum??