Author Topic: Ja Rule Disses Game & 50 Cent At MTV News Holland (Video Interview)  (Read 902 times)

'EclipZe

Re: Ja Rule Disses Game & 50 Cent At MTV News Holland (Video Interview)
« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2005, 12:23:00 PM »
lol fuck em both ;D

stinga4lyfe

• 'G'
« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2005, 02:46:17 PM »
Yeah, I guess you can say that 50 used Game (the new hype) for his material but, I think Game used 50 bitch ass too, so it works both ways.  That's real though but still, fucc Ja Rule..lol

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
« Reply #17 on: March 24, 2005, 09:06:14 PM »
Yeah, I guess you can say that 50 used Game (the new hype) for his material but, I think Game used 50 bitch ass too, so it works both ways.  That's real though but still, fucc Ja Rule..lol

I agree witt you on this............50's worldwide fame did help Game get alot of exposure........

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #18 on: March 25, 2005, 04:41:24 PM »
how come every thread with 50 Cent in the title is allowed to stay in the West Coast section?
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
« Reply #19 on: March 25, 2005, 08:33:06 PM »
how come every thread with 50 Cent in the title is allowed to stay in the West Coast section?

what's tha main part of tha thread ? Ja dissin' Game who is Westcoast i just added tha 50 Cent part in there coz he did diss him too.
If you don't like 50 good coz i don't either but you don't see me goin' around crying about his name being in threads

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #20 on: March 26, 2005, 12:14:01 AM »

what's tha main part of tha thread ? Ja dissin' Game who is Westcoast i just added tha 50 Cent part in there coz he did diss him too.
If you don't like 50 good coz i don't either but you don't see me goin' around crying about his name being in threads

I like all 3 of em, but im noticing that a lot of threads in this section are about him
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

gator313

« Reply #21 on: March 26, 2005, 03:04:18 AM »
fuck 50 and ja,   disgrace to the rap game

Elevz

« Reply #22 on: March 26, 2005, 05:16:29 AM »
Could someone please write up what was said by ja as i cant download it, thanx.

Oh yeah cheryl tweady so fine, even if she is a chav, Props.

Ja Rule no longer only sticks to rapping. He wants to improve the influence black actors have on the movie scene, and therefor he's founding the movie company "Focus Vision"
I'm doing my movie thing, and I think it's time for Hollywood to have some fresh ideas, kinda like how Ice Cube brought a lot of fresh ideas to the table.

Him moving on to get busy for the movie industies definately doesn't mean he won't be rapping anymore. He's planning on 'barking together' some new material for release this year.
I'm coming with two new albums, you know, end of this year, early next year, real crazy...

According to Ja, you're not a real rapper if you don't have any beef. Nevertheless, his rival 50 Cent hugged The Game last week.
That's a fucking publicity stunt man, nobody believes that, you know what I mean? But you know, you gotta do these things to look good on camera, try to make it look good, but you know... They'll be shooting at each other again.

A duet with Game or 50, isn't likely to be happening any time.
Hell no. Fuck both of them. Hahaha. Well, I ain't really got no problems with Game, you know, he's kinda like a pawn, you know 50 is using him as a pawn in this whole game that he's playing. But as far as 50, I think he has shown to the world who he really is. You know he's a coward. How could you be so gangsta, so ill, so tough, and then don't come out your house? You don't come outside, you don't come play with the big boys?

Wicked977

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 818 VALLE Bitches!!!
« Reply #23 on: April 14, 2005, 08:51:10 AM »
Fuck Ja He Dissin 50 Becuse He Thinks It's Safe Now That JadaKiss Is Dissing 50 Hard                                                        Fuck Ja Rule He Ain't Gangsta & He Irv Gottis BITCH