Author Topic: 2006 world cup  (Read 337 times)

TuKer Says: Angeles Records is the truth!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: 2006 world cup
« Reply #15 on: April 15, 2005, 08:35:24 AM »
i hope brazil doesnt make it, they have way to many cups already, it aint funny no more, lol

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2005, 09:39:54 AM »
Last four will be Germany, England, Brazil & Argentina.

not a chance

quarters maybe
NO MORE WAR

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #17 on: April 15, 2005, 10:48:00 AM »
Brazil
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

TheDeli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: April 15, 2005, 11:48:02 AM »
Holland or Spain,

Holland have a lost of good young players who should have matured well & if Van Basten can get a regular team and stop them all falling out with each other they've gotta have a good shout.

This could be the last chance for some of Spains stars Raul/Albeda/Valeron/Baraja/Salgado etc & with the younger stars like Joaquin/Xavi, Torres/Vicente/Reyes wanting to do something in a major national competition, Spain have promised so much for so long but never seem to deliver.  Hopefully 2006 will be their time

The usual suspect shall be there or thereabouts: Brazil/Italy/Argentina/England/Germany, don't think that there shall as many shocks as 2002 such as South Korea/Japan/Senagal

...'BfCfC'...

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: April 15, 2005, 02:23:28 PM »
lol @ everyone underestimating england....

they have a very very good chance .. they got some good up and coming talent ( i.e : lampard  , rooney , wright-philips  , terry  ;) ) dont under estimate them

lol brazil have a good chance aswell

ill go for a england vs brazil final  ;)

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: April 15, 2005, 03:13:28 PM »
ive always watched soccer and look at England as a powerhouse...but it seems that even the fans from England have no faith in their team lol and it even goes to the minds of the players i guess.  I mean its not like they got dominated in 98 vs Argentina or 2002 vs Brazil.  Can some English fans fill me in on this insecurity issue?!

ecrazy

« Reply #21 on: April 15, 2005, 03:20:33 PM »
ALL I GOTTA SAY IS "USA USA USA USA" ALL THE WAY "USA!"""

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #22 on: April 15, 2005, 05:59:56 PM »
lol @ everyone underestimating england....

they have a very very good chance .. they got some good up and coming talent ( i.e : lampard  , rooney , wright-philips  , terry  ;) ) dont under estimate them

LMAO! no one thinks that...we always Know that England has a very very very good chance..but they always fuck up..its the truth

they can be the favorites to win..they'll fuck up somehow...they can play against a 8 man brazil team in the finals..and still lose
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

BAY_BOY_408

• 'G'
  • 07 MVP
« Reply #23 on: April 15, 2005, 09:24:55 PM »
ALL I GOTTA SAY...USA IS GONNA BE THE TEAM OF THE FUTURE!! THEY'LL WIN THE WORLD CUP 2006...OR 2010!! WHY YOU MAY ASk?? WELL ALL i GOTTA SAY IS THAT THIS PAST WORLD CUP...THEY PLAYED DAMN gooD...BEAT PORTUGAL N SPANK MEXICO...AND BARELY LOST TO GERMANY WHO MADE IT TO THE FINAL TO GET SPANKED ON! I THINK THE U.S HAS GOOD TALENT...WITH DONOVAN AND A SECRET WEAPON CALLED FREDDY ADU TO DEVELOP AS ONE OF the BEST PLAYERS IN THE worLD!! USA ALL THE WAY BABY! ITS JUST A MATTER OF TIME!! YOU'LL SEE ;D!!

Mindless Minority

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • England on Tour
« Reply #24 on: April 16, 2005, 06:38:10 AM »
ive always watched soccer and look at England as a powerhouse...but it seems that even the fans from England have no faith in their team lol and it even goes to the minds of the players i guess. I mean its not like they got dominated in 98 vs Argentina or 2002 vs Brazil. Can some English fans fill me in on this insecurity issue?!

English fans aren't insecure at all. I think they'll get to at least the semis, Bcfcf says they'll get to the final, Seer thinks semis too. Mac is a jock so he's hardly going to say England will win it. At times I think England fans are overconfident.
Well she moved in ways
That kept her there in our minds for days
Weeks and months it was
I was that amazed and there she stays
Surrounded by the what-ifs and the maybes

acbaylove

« Reply #25 on: April 16, 2005, 06:57:10 AM »
Italy

Tigre

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #26 on: April 16, 2005, 08:36:55 AM »
Spain has a good team with lots of talent, I hope they win!

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: April 16, 2005, 08:59:52 AM »
English fans aren't insecure at all. I think they'll get to at least the semis, Bcfcf says they'll get to the final, Seer thinks semis too. Mac is a jock so he's hardly going to say England will win it. At times I think England fans are overconfident.

england fans are always overconfident

if you would just admit that you expect a 2nd round or quarter final exit then you wouldn't always be gutted

but every time a tournament comes round you say "WE CAN WIN IT"  --  speaking before thinking

you had a great team at world cup 2002  what happened?

you had an even better team at euro 2004  what happened?

and it's not coz i hate the english or any bs like that...i just think you expect too much of ure team

they are simply not on brazil's / argentina's / hollands's level  and i dont think they will win it
NO MORE WAR

Mindless Minority

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • England on Tour
« Reply #28 on: April 17, 2005, 05:05:46 AM »
Lost to Brazil in 2002 because Seaman had a shit game. Lost to Portugal in 2004 because Rooney got injured early on and Erikkson showed he had no ability to make any tactical decisions. We are a lot better then Holland and Argentina on our day.

Well she moved in ways
That kept her there in our minds for days
Weeks and months it was
I was that amazed and there she stays
Surrounded by the what-ifs and the maybes

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: April 18, 2005, 02:26:24 PM »
Lost to Brazil in 2002 because Seaman had a shit game. Lost to Portugal in 2004 because Rooney got injured early on and Erikkson showed he had no ability to make any tactical decisions. We are a lot better then Holland and Argentina on our day.

u lost to brazil bcoz England do not have a player like Ronaldinho and Brazil did.

Rooney getting injured is your excuse for Portugal?  Are you a one man team?

No-one is saying England are shit but don't rank yourself alongside  Brazil & Argentina
NO MORE WAR